Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband (38907 Views)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
LUAN1:
did you give The number or not??

I said I took off, you're asking if I gave my number.

I don't give my number out anyhow.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Iadymissile(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Illegal1:
Also tell them dat most men love ladies with waist beads
you no get sense?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Illegal1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Iadymissile:
you no get sense?
abeg cum gv me small sense...
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by NaBanga: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
These "leaders" are now panicking. After so many years of lying to their members and filling their buildings with scores of single women, they are now being questioned. Those 50 year old single women want answers. Now they are in old age and about to meet their Holy Master. The "leaders" are trying to change story. They want to avoid culpability and blame the single women for their condition. No! Those "leaders" must answer for what they told those women in their youth. cheesy
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Iadymissile(f): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Illegal1:

abeg cum gv me small sense...
why you go like woman with waist beads?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by bigtt76(f): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
What dis one de tok now sef, when we wear dress wey de show bress bress con church, una go begin vex angry

StagethemTVee:
Faith Oyedepo advises young women who are believing God for a husband to stop dressing like old women. She further questioned how they would look several years after marriage, if they are presently dressing like Grandmothers while young and single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRNhFbEk_sY

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Foodforthought: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Why Seun no implement swearing of oath as a Christian before commenting on this thread.
Because Christianity is not a cult. Because Christians don't use violence to defend their faith.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Savvy19: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Men still dey find women for this present age and time shocked
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Monday60655(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Why Seun no implement swearing of oath as a Christian before commenting on this thread.

Don't mind him. I have asked this question times without number. If this thread is the one that concerns Muslim, you will be made to swear useless oath before commenting. Only God will judge everyone and reward everyone according to our work.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by toprealman: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
But starting to dress like great grandma afterwards is not particularly good too
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Illegal1(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Iadymissile:
why you go like woman with waist beads?

honestly dear,na my nature be dat..
i lyk waiste bead ryt 4rm wen i small.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by sayso: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin Kumuyi talk? I wan check something.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by bewla(m): 3:16am On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Because it's lose
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by BlackMan6969(m): 4:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Na this kind message dey make our girls dey dress any how. Next sunday now, na bumb short dey go wear come church.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by tiswell(m): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Lol.. opportunity for some who already like wearing revealing clothes.

Na person wen no fine go dey do fashion to attract man/husband. If you are naturally attractive, men will be attracted to you.

I remember few weeks ago, one night, I was coming from church with my long/maxi skirt. three guys were standing and gisting by the road in front of a restaurant and as I walked past them, one just started following me, saying please please can I see you. Out of fear, I increased my pace and told him I'm running late and can't wait a sec. Still he followed and said ok, can I have your number, please!!!! Omo, I take off. I don't know which kind toasting be that one for night.

Once a man is attracted to you, it doesn't matter if you're wearing grandma dress, he'll follow you.
can we verify this claim with at least a pishure?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Nicenixon: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2022
I do tell my female friends that there are ways you dress smart, neat and beautiful without revealing fascinating parts of your body. The fact that you are a believer doesn't mean you should be putting on rags or oversize clothes and same thing goes for brothers too, don't say nobody is looking at me.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by colestephan86: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Faith Oyedepo advises young women who are believing God for a husband to stop dressing like old women. She further questioned how they would look several years after marriage, if they are presently dressing like Grandmothers while young and single.

Instead of you to tell them that there is nothing wrong in being a second wife
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by FarmTech(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Hope2014:

Are you more knowledgeable than a General Overseer wife who has been in the ministry for 30years plus?
How far doesn't matter, it is how well. Anyone have the right to struntinize religious leaders like the Berean Christians struntinized Apostle Paul.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by FarmTech(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2022
OnionBandit:
Louder, e-pastor.

I no know say pastors sef like dressing wey dey make preeq rise. Hmmm
Remember that "by your words you will be judged and by your words you will be condemned. Every singly thing you say in this life will be judged. The power of life and death is in the tongue. Stop twisting what people say to use it against them.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by FarmTech(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Do not also dress n.aked or Jezebelic in the name of looking for husband.

Be natural, be clean. Radiate the glory of God. That's all u need.
I wish she emphasize it well because many are bound to misinterpret her. Immodesty is now the norm in churches and the society.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by OnionBandit(f): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2022
FarmTech:

Remember that "by your words you will be judged and by your words you will be condemned. Every singly thing you say in this life will be judged. The power of life and death is in the tongue. Stop twisting what people say to use it against them.
abeegi
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by emmyluizzz: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Illegal1:
Also tell them dat most men love ladies with waist beads

this one is under a spell

I rebuked you in Jesus name...
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by vikings1: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2022
And most of them are looking for financially ready made man as number 1 criteria. so they will continue to look for husband becos many ladies looking for the few successful men.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by dyera(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Because there is no need for that. Unlike Islam, there's little that can be said against Christianity.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by FarmTech(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2022
ukaface:
If we dress like Sisi they will be calling us ashewo.

If you dress like grandma, husband won't come

Wetin we wan come do bayi?
Make them go sit down abeg. When it's not like my life is centered in pleasing a guy.
Proper dressing is the type that doesn't entice men. Dressing that is not sexually provocative. Dressing that do not reveal body parts that shud be covered like laps, belly, arms, cleavage etc. Dressing that is not tight.
Modest Vs Immodest Dressing: What is God Saying About Them
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Illegal1(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
emmyluizzz:

this one is under a spell
I rebuked you in Jesus name...
AMEN.....
bt dis prayer no fit stop me to lyk waist bead ooh....
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by ukaface(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2022
FarmTech:

Proper dressing is the type that doesn't entice men. Dressing that is not sexually provocative. Dressing that do not reveal body parts that shud be covered like laps, belly, arms, cleavage etc. Dressing that is not tight.
Modest Vs Immodest Dressing: What is God Saying About Them
showing arms is provocative
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by salvation77177: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2022
It's not entirely dressing that matters but the important thing is character. Dressing to kill without character is zero. I would advise our unmarried ladies looking for husbands to pray to God to help them develop good character rather than dressing to kill.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by emmyluizzz: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Illegal1:

AMEN.....
bt dis prayer no fit stop me to lyk waist bead ooh....
that's how spell works...is not your fault
Re: Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband by Wuppdex: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Ladies should have faith in Faith Oyedepo, since God called her Father, her Mother, her Brother and Herself.

Daddy GO daughter has spoken, if you know you know

StagethemTVee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement / Six Benefits Of Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.