Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (98849 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Igbos In Lagos Attack Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Van With Satchet Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2022
sultaan:
A lot of comments by the young ones here seems not to proffer solution to the current situation, but rather look bagk at the worst time in our history to seek validation for events we need to control now.

How much was proffered when the North became the hotbed it is today?

Don't be a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lionnation: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
I have the video....It happened at Enugwu Ukwu.

Really disgusting...

Ibos killing ibos...How are the mighty fallen
seems you have information of who carried out this act, you should be investigated
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Banhammy717: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .
Pls don't insult me, it's just my personal opinion.
When Sunday Igboho started his agitating madness, the wise Yoruba elders disagreed with him, because the elders know the possible future implications, not that Yoruba are coward but they fear that, external force will hijack his movement, at the end of the day, they will start to kill the same Yoruba People, whose Sunday Igboho thinks he wants to fight for.
This is what is happening in South East now. It's easy to start agitation, but it's not easy to stop enemies from hijacking it.
I hope you won't insult me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Good one..Burn the whole region down

Anyway who cares about south east,a forgone region for that matter.... cheesy grin

As the developers ,South West is our second home and tinubu is the enemy..... grin cheesy grin

Don't worry, your family will get their turn soon I assure you this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Zbash:
this is barbaric and satnic and should be condemned by every right thinking Nigerians.

We condemn it.

Yet we say to easterners, especially people like Peter Obi, sort your shi.t out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Don't worry, your family will get their turn soon I assure you this

He's only repeating what many of you said when the north experienced similar attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
I have the video....It happened at Enugwu Ukwu.

Really disgusting...

Ibos killing ibos...How are the mighty fallen
What is the meaning of Igbos killing Igbos? You should know this has to do with politics.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Banhammy717:

They can't wake up, they'll rather relocate to Lagos.
We don't want them here, maybe they will go to the Queen's country, who they hate so much, or push drugs to Indonesia and India. We don't want bad belle Ipobians in Lagos, they will start moving their ipob cells and elements here. Igbo land is a terrorist zone, we need to start sending buses from South East back, Lagos state government must man security operatives on the entry into Lagos on the highway, send these cannibal terrorists back, they don't like Lagos, they have evil plans for Lagos. Let them solve their problem and stay in their East. Nobody wants them here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

How much was proffered when the North became the hotbed it is today?

Don't be a hypocrite.
Soon we will stop you people from entering Lagos, so you can have your biafra and live there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

I can assure you if Ubah had done that he would have been killed.

apparently, his car is an armored car. so his convoy died and he escaped

i hate convoys because they have no respect for other drivers. imho, convoys are now a risk, bevcause anyone tracking you can immediately know where you are. and it is not as if the people attached to convoys are real soldiers or police or whatever. just a bunch of goons trained in intimidation.

any big man in the east ad better start traveling incognito

or maybe move to helicopters

though for a guy as fat as ubah, ego hard

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Gbagura: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2022
conductor250:

So you're no longer from Abakiliki, "Ibo" man?

And who is your own enemy that made you poor, lazy and inferior to Igbos? cheesy
How can you be superior to those helping you escape from penury on your region? Just a matter of time you will ne sent back to your region like the 60s. Ego and pride will be the downfall of the ibos. Though we have few of you with sense but they've been overshadow by millions of deluded souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2022
IPOB kii you dea.

Kingspin:
Who is after the poor masses and big men from the South East?
There have been numerous attacks against them.

The police don't want to fish out those behind these sudden attacks? They keep mixing everything.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Soon we will stop you people from entering Lagos, so you can have your biafra and live there.

You missed my point.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by DOTian: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Banhammy717:

When Sunday Igboho started his agitating madness, the wise Yoruba elders disagreed with him, because the elders know the possible future implications, not that Yoruba are coward but they fear that, external force will hijack his movement, at the end of the day, they will start to kill the same Yoruba People, whose Sunday Igboho thinks he wants to fight for.
This is what is happening in South East now. It's easy to start agitation, but it's not easy to stop enemies from hijacking it.

It's not anyones business to lecture the Igbo youths on how to react to the antics of those who killed their fathers.
We can NEVER keep quiet and allow "peace" to reign because some federal agents might infiltrate the agitating groups and cause havoc. We have a duty to oppose Evil! How other Nigerians react to our stand is their own cup of tea..

The history of the East in Nigeria is totally different from that of others..., Say the Yorubas or fulanis. A genocide was committed here on the flimsiest of reasons and until that injustice is redressed and addressed, peace will be a luxury! No one has committed any genocide against the Beroms because of Bukar Sukar Dimkas coup or against the Tivs because of Gideon Orkas coup!

This country has a nauseating hatred of the igbos because of our ways of life and folks are always finding other convinient excuses to mask this crude hatred! Marginalization of the East has now become the cardinal policy of every Nigerian government. It has gone on for far too long. It has to stop!
I believe that this attacks are sponsored by "foreign agents", but that is not enough to deter the igbos from demanding for justice! At this juncture, freedom for the igbos is totally non negotiable!
No peace until justice for everyone is guaranteed!
Ahead ahead with more agitations..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mrkindness: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Federal sponsored killings going on in South East Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by rajiedreez: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Believe politicians at your peril. Even Peter Obi. He has soft spot for IPOB, Shettima has soft spot for Bokoharam. Atiku has nonchalant attitude toward the yearnings of Nigerians because he only comes around during election and goes back to Dubai after he loses. Tinubu and corruption controversy na 5 and 6.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by stickle(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .
The only reason I did not succumb to this your submission is that why are Ibos not being killed outside the east if you are assuming it is being carried out by non-igbos?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ObedOkoro: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
Ipob on the beat again... Obi what do you have to say
otoro gba gbue gi
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Gbagura: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Excuse me, how do you know the ethnic group of the killers?

Lets stop using serious crimes like this for joke. We should encourage the authorities to fish out whoever did this regardless of their ethnicity, and not use the crime for baseless accusations
You haven't seen anything yet. Those people will kill almost of you before you get sense. We saw how you in particular always try to defend them. The day they kill any of your family and bring the news here, we shall add to your pains. We warned you and you insulted us back. What sort of people are you? Buhari is coming to the east on Tuesday if dey born those terrorists well let them do anyhow near the president. That's gonna be the perftc excuse to nuke southeast and put the fear of God in you.

I think it's high time others lobby the fh to grant you Biafra and send every one of you back home. You don't deserve civilization at all. How could you allow hate brought you here?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by 2Radii: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2022
limeta:

This what will bring your down fall
Who ever don't agree to your skull harvesting way of life is igbos
Every time i come to lagos as a sokoto person full respect is given

With ur luggage full of drugs and baby selling receipt abi??

Imbec!le.

Why not stay in ur region and let Ur dilapidated skull be disected with a pump action bullet??

Olodo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by rajiedreez: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

It's not anyones business to lecture the Igbo youths on how to react to the antics of those who killed their fathers.
We can NEVER keep quiet and allow "peace" to reign because some federal agents might infiltrate the agitating groups and cause havoc. We have a duty to oppose Evil! How other Nigerians react to our stand is their own cup of tea..

The history of the East in Nigeria is totally different from that of others..., Say the Yorubas or fulanis. A genocide was committed here on the flimsiest of reasons and until that injustice is redressed and addressed, peace will be a luxury! No one has committed any genocide against the Beroms because of Bukar Sukar Dimkas coup or against the Tivs because of Gideon Orkas coup!

This country has a nauseating hatred of the igbos because of our ways of life and folks are always finding other convinient excuses to mask this crude hatred! Marginalization of the East has now become the cardinal policy of every Nigerian government. It has gone on for far too long. It has to stop!
I believe that this attacks are sponsored by "foreign agents", but that is not enough to deter the igbos from demanding for justice! At this juncture, freedom for the igbos is totally non negotiable!
No peace until justice for everyone is guaranteed!
Ahead ahead with more agitations..

Even if the violence will consume those that yearn for the justice?

You said genocide was done for a flimsy excuse, please can you clarify the genocide you're referring to
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Excuse me, how do you know the ethnic group of the killers?

Lets stop using serious crimes like this for joke. We should encourage the authorities to fish out whoever did this regardless of their ethnicity, and not use the crime for baseless accusations
But when the authorities fish them out and they begin to confess their roles it is your people that will still come and say they're innocent and are being coerced, the Nigerian police are inept, etc etc.

You lot always find a way to change the narrative, play the victim, blame everyone else but yourselves for your woes.

*IPOB/ESN/UGM are the monsters you created out of cheer hate for the state and your lack of tact*... For this i believe it is the FG or Fulani bandits or DSS as usual, lol.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2022
AdamuKD:

Him say make I tell you say your Papa blokos goat
Stupid Ipobian terrorists, just keep your terrorism in the East, if you venture elsewhere, igbos there will bear the brunt, they will be bloodbath. Just keep killing your people, we are cool with that.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Banhammy717:

Igbos elders are like their ipob terrorists,.like father like son, like Obi. If you want Ipob to take over Nigeria, vote Obi.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ShenTeh(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

This was the same way the North was defending terrorists and Fulani herdsmen. Keep passing the bulk, even when they put themselves on camera, or when they are caught and are singing like sissies.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by DOTian: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2022
ShenTeh:

This was the same way the North was defending terrorists and Fulani herdsmen. Keep passing the bulk, even when they put themselves on camera, or when they are caught and are singing like sissies.
IPOB-ESN is not a terrorist organization.
Unknown gunmen are terrorists created, funded and deployed to the east by a bunch of hate filled mutants like you! They will fail as they always fail.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2022
insignegianniga:

Buhari is still president while katsina is being ravaged

Mumu
That's not the point. The point is the North started just like you, cheering and supporting the Boko Haram movement until it became a monster, now they're suffering.

What exactly do you want Buhari to do now, ehn? Shebi una been dey support the attack on police stations, killing security personnel and setting free criminals from prison? There's multiple evidence of your people cheering UGM in the streets but now the chicken has come home to roost you're calling Buhari.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
Those sponsoring attacks and killings in Igbo land will face the wrath of God soon. We can’t continue like this
mazi Nnamdi Kanu introduced terrorism in Igbo land that's all, so no one is sponsoring the killings of Igbo but igbos are killing igbos, if u don't know u know

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 7:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Cherrybae:
I am yet to hear Peter obi condemn attacks in SE and even at his backyard Anambra.

Honestly obi cannot manage Nigeria with even these attacks no sane Nigerians can vote or support obi.

Obi is sympathetic with IPOB ESN, UGM.

We are waiting for obi to humiliate him come February 2023.

Im glad igbos are killing igbos.

Bravo

Read what you just posted!!

Shmm..
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyinO: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Greedy Nigerians. Tribal bigots who want to live together by force. Why not allow this people go without this bloodshedding and unnecessary deaths? Let them go in peace. You won't let them to rule over you, and you don't want them to go and be on their own so that they can rule over themselves. Nigeria is on the point of no return except we do the needful by conducting a referendum and come to terms of agreement on issues and questions that require urgent answers. Rest in Peace to the Dead.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OyinO: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Lionnation:
seems you have information of who carried out this act, you should be investigated

You lack sense. That's why citizens or members of the public don't give tip off to security agents in Nigeria because they'll rope them in for doing so. Go and borrow some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by DOTian: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2022
stickle:

The only reason I did not succumb to this your submission is that why are Ibos not being killed outside the east if you are assuming it is being carried out by non-igbos?

It will not be convincing enough to blame IPOB for that. It has to happen in the east for you to effectively pin it on the igbos and the IPOB-ESN.
An intentional well choreographed plan to create enermous fiasco in the east and use that as an excuse to deny the igbos thier right is in progress!
Have you read of certain northerners insisting that elections shouldn't be held in the East because according to these rodents "the east is unsafe"? Did you read about the NNPC scholarship exams that were cancelled for the whole South East but were held in both the North East and North West the homes of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen!?
They're intentionally manufacturing violence in the East! Majority of the igbos in the East are aware of this and are just keeping quiet till the outcome if the next presidential elections are out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.