Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (98928 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Igbos In Lagos Attack Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Van With Satchet Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Melonny:

Elelesinrin, lol... I haven't heard that word in years. Are you from Ekiti?

No o, I'm from Kogi State.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2022
olab059:

I swear. Last week, my friend was telling me how his sister's mother inlaw has been in Ilesha (Osun State) since the beginning of the year. The old lady came to Ilesha from Imo at the beginning of the year and has refused to go back, because of this killings going on in the east. Even the old are leaving their lands and coming to south west. It's getting out of hand.
just go PMT at Samonda ibadan.
You will see marcapolo bus bringing them in large numbers.
You will start to worry if there is a war going on secretly in SE.
These people are just sharing with us the little resources we have in SW,while that of SE is left to be looted by their leaders.
I hope SW leaders find something to do to about the influx .

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2022
placeofallure:
An attack on Ifeanyi Ubah's convoy? Wow! O ma se o!

Since Tinubu and more recently, his street urchins, are now omnipresent, it must be them.
They must have traveled from Idumota to go wreck havoc in Anambra.

Awon elelesinrin!

Hello. Two wrongs don't make a right. What is happening in the east is worrisome, so is the urchinery in the west. I am not an Ibo for your information, you can disbelieve it if you like. Urchins are everywhere in the west.

Prominent names in urchinery and even small boys growing up aspiring to become urchins. Criminality, notoriety everywhere in Lagos and other places in the west established by the pioneer urchin himself Tinubu.

Ibos initially wanted to cut off and be their own due to the discrimination they have faced in this country for far too long. Whatever that goal has turned into now is a question of extremism. I pity them to be very honest. As for Tinubu and his Lagos urchins and what he established in the west with it, he has successfully normalized what is abnormal and it's very annoying!

What is more annoying is the inability of other Yoruba's to rise and call him out and earnestly plot his downfall and eliminate the rubbish norms he has established. He has made himself untouchable and a god over Yoruba's. I'm glad some people are coming out to challenge him now. His wrong presidential ambition will be what will end his reign finally.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
Ipob on the beat again... Obi what do you have to say

He can’t say nothing
Someone that can’t even campaign in his state.
So this same Obi is the one that want to compete with jagaban of the universe
I just Dey laugh
By 2pm tinubu would have won in obi’s State already
On ur mandate 150millions Nigerians stand jagaban of borgu and Nigeria kingdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by kay29000(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:
How did Ubah escape sef?

I was wondering the same thing. Did he disappear or something... Cos this attack looks really bloody. Maybe the car he was in was bulletproof and he sped off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by stickle(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

It will not be convincing enough to blame IPOB for that. It has to happen in the east for you to effectively pin it on the igbos and the IPOB-ESN.
An intentional well choreographed plan to create enermous fiasco in the east and use that as an excuse to deny the igbos thier right is in progress!
Have you read of certain northerners insisting that elections shouldn't be held in the East because according to these rodents "the east is unsafe"? Did you read about the NNPC scholarship exams that were cancelled for the whole South East but were held in both the North East and North West the homes of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen!?
They're intentionally manufacturing violence in the East! Majority of the igbos in the East are aware of this and are just keeping quiet till the outcome if the next presidential elections are out.
God will expose all evil doers. Nigeria used to be a nice place to live and transact in. Whatever need to happen to give us peace, God should cause it to happen

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2022
futurerex:
it happened in Enugu state not Anambra. Mumu hater

Anambra and Enugu are ipig ipob strong state
Continue killing your self while we keep enjoying in our own state
Mumurise set of confused fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

We condemn it.

Yet we say to easterners, especially people like Peter Obi, sort your shi.t out.

He can’t solve shit out
He is campaigning in France and other countries
I feel he dare go his igbo land
Those ipig terrorist would blow him off
Ipob no get chill at all
By the time una states don turn Somalia
D real Somalia self go fine pass una enugusomalia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Basiljoe: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .
True story. It's like giving a dog a bad name to hang it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2022
MNDY:

Hello. Two wrongs don't make a right. What is happening in the east is worrisome, so is the urchinery in the west. I am not an Ibo for your information, you can disbelieve it if you like. Urchins are everywhere in the west.

Prominent names in urchinery and even small boys growing up aspiring to become urchins. Criminality, notoriety everywhere in Lagos and other places in the west established by the pioneer urchin himself Tinubu.

Ibos initially wanted to cut off and be their own due to the discrimination they have faced in this country for far too long. Whatever that goal has turned into now is a question of extremism. I pity them to be very honest. As for Tinubu and his Lagos urchins and what he established in the west with it, he has successfully normalized what is abnormal and it's very annoying!

What is more annoying is the inability of other Yoruba's to rise and call him out and earnestly plot his downfall and eliminate the rubbish norms he has established. He has made himself untouchable and a god over Yoruba's. I'm glad some people are coming out to challenge him now. His wrong presidential ambition will be what will end his reign finally.

What is abnormal in South West?

That people can go about their duties on a Monday morning without fearing for their lives?

That Lagos state is deploying a light rail service this year?

What is abnormal?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Basiljoe:

True story. It's like giving a dog a bad name to hang it.

Like Fulani right?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Basiljoe: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2022
Unrated900:

He can’t solve shit out
He is campaigning in France and other countries
I feel he dare go his igbo land
Those ipig terrorist would blow him off
Ipob no get chill at all
By the time una states don turn Somalia
D real Somalia self go fine pass una enugusomalia
Afonja we have noticed you, you can now go back to your miserable life of selling weed under the bridge, nobody cares about your opinion, you're not an authority or anything. You're just a miserable hegoat with access to cheap phone and data.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Basiljoe: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Like Fulani right?
I don't understand, like fulani how?
Are you implying they are the proprietors?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Basiljoe:

I don't understand, like fulani how?
Are you implying they are the proprietors?

Every crime in Nigeria is always blamed on Fulani.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Morphinne:

She’s beautiful and doing well grin
You don puff your mpkurumiri today?

Waka!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:

In obi's mouth ' obituaries undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
soludo your gorvenor have u asked him? When buhari said he ll deal with those Ipob bastards na pple like una report im tweet

Olodo governors work along with police and army. They have to be invited to work with state government. In case u dont know buhari is the commander of all armed forces he has the final say.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Why is there always bloodbath during every election season in anambra?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Ckonnet: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

From Aba in Ogbomosho? Or the one near Oshogbo?

Anu ofia e go reach u soon.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ManyThanks: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2022
nedu666:
Ifeanyi uba is not a senator. Secondly ifeanyi uba has plenty of mopol security and boys. This attack must ve involved so many attackers
He currently represents anambra south in the senate. Don't be ignorant.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Softmirror: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

Another agbadorian goblin with his typical Unity begging rants

grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MatrixCircle: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2022
herdsmen again angry shocked
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:
This is no more unknown gunmen thing. This is now obviously a gang up against the east. Unfortunately, Igbo elites are still drinking from that One Nigeria koolaid to use their brains.

Some people outside Igbo land who are desperate to dictate to the igbos are now hiding under the cloak of unknown gunmen to wreck havoc. This is the same people that killed Dora Akunyilis husband.

A war has been declared against the East in other to force the east back to 1970 and the sooner the Igbo elites appreciates this fact and come out with a solid response, the better for them .

I stand to be corrected.

So you mean outsiders are the one carrying out this killing and destruction in igbo land?

And Igbo's still fold their hands looking helplessly?

With the kind of killing and attacks going on, I can tell you that it's Igbo's that are attacking igbos

The igbos that I know will not seat down, fold their hands this long for outsiders ( Yoruba or Housa) to be attacking and killing their people at will inside your state. You sef check am naw!

It's an inside job, eastern job, within your state, tribe and within your various organizations. Eg unknown whatever you call them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

What is abnormal in South West?

That people can go about their duties on a Monday morning without fearing for their lives?

That Lagos state is deploying a light rail service this year?

What is abnormal?

Criminality, notoriety and urchinery. It's funny how living in Lagos tends to make one take these things as normal way of life over time. I am living in Lagos too but I travel out of Lagos and west to other places very well. Apart from abroad, if you travel out to other places like Abuja or other states outside Lagos and the west and stay there for some time, you will see a clear difference between what living in a sane clime and living in an insane clime is.

Lagosians and Yoruba's especially will normalize Lagos Life to you to the point that they will make you want to believe that Lagos Life means being smart. Being smart and living in a civil/sane clime are two entirely different things.

Lagos can be making development efforts and progressing and all, but as long as the society is not civil and sane, it is a major shortcoming. People are attacked and robbed and also killed every now and then in this same Lagos that you are talking about safety. Be objective and don't deny it. Tackling the criminality and notoriety in Lagos is impossible because the Landlord of Lagos himself Tinubu is an urchin himself.

People are only managing to go about their activities safely. What even annoys me more is how the whole situation also influences the government security personnels and their duty in the state. And for your information, anything done in Lagos now is a continuation of the major factor that it was previously Nigeria's capital and had good setting before. Tinubu has no hand in any of that.

The problem in the east is an unfortunate transformation of an initial good intention. The Ibos feel discriminated and wanted out and anchored it on an agenda but it has turned into something else unfortunately. A truly sympathetic individual who truly understand the situation of things would pity the Ibos and their plight. Again, I am not Ibo and I belong to that category of individuals.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by VenumX: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Yet, the senator survived? The JuJu he is using must be really heavy.

See fools just died for nothing while protecting a thief announced by demons.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lepon02: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Bloody hell! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
The target no dey ever die!

Wassup nah?

I am not understanding these things anymore o!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by nusirat(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
DOTian:

Oro Rirun, Can any one ask you to empty your house and killing your people, if not hatred you have for yourself and your kinsmen. Continue Bï idi ba baje, Tonidi lo in da.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Gozac: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:
WHAT HAVE YOUR lord TINUBU HAVE TO SAY ON THIS
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Arysexy:

How do you know the killers are Igbos?

You need to be invited to reveal more

Bros check the video, that attack no be childs play. Na inside job abeg
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Ubdavis(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2022
And the "big men" are always almost not affected. But u would see security officers and others as casualties.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by DOTian: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2022
nusirat:

Oro Rirun, Can any one ask you to empty your house and killing your people, if not hatred you have for yourself and your kinsmen. Continue Bï idi ba baje, Tonidi lo in da.
Goan eat cassava
Bishop nusirat

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.