Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How I Fit Chyke Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fit Chyke Babe (504 Views)

The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / How To Chyke A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fit Chyke Babe by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2022
How I fit approach fine babe if I see am
Omo una gimme info on how to run am
Re: How I Fit Chyke Babe by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2022
This early Monday morning? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

1 Like

Re: How I Fit Chyke Babe by chatinent: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2022
MethPedo:

You no dey go work?
Re: How I Fit Chyke Babe by GLouis: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2022
MethPedo:

How you fit approach babe ?

Simple. When you see her,just start putting one steps in front of your leg one at a time and you will approach her with your locomotion skills.

But however,if you have disability ,wheelchair or walking stick can help you. Since your legs can not carry the remain and most important part of you

(1) (Reply)

My Morning Sex Story / How Do You Feel When You Help A Fellow Man In Need Without Asking For Help? / The rally for peter obi yesterday was crazy ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.