Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) (62694 Views)

Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Apexmoh: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur mama
Cry me a river.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Message passed and understood. Dats all. grin
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by etrange: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Haha... this could surely kill the King. grin
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Juleeee: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anyways:
Wahala be like wetin again?

...................modified........

1. Why can't we tolerate each other in this country?

2. Why must you turn everything into tribal fight?

I really feel bad reading comments here.
The message is very simple and clear.

Reading comments here these days, it's just so terrified abeg.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
What do you expect from boko haram almajiris?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by kcdendelo: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oyibo bu agbala
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by KunGioKehRah: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Honestly we didn't supposed to be speaking English in Nigeria

We ought to be speaking out our traditional and native languages in Nigeria
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by onuman: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Apexmoh:
You see the illiteracy i'm talking about. You can't even differentiate btw Yoruba & Hausa-Fulani. Chai! Inyamiris are cursed.
You are a cursed Islamist Aboki struggling for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. You deleted the Aboki I addressed you with.

Go and fully form your Arewa Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, a country you started its formation beginning 1999 when your 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states started to adopt unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, but still clutch tight on one Nigeria because of economic advantages of southern Nigeria.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by anyicash(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Someone posted something for joke, boom tribal war reignited.. This is a finished generation
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by highness25(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My people, which tribe is this?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by odonkoro: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is a commercial language; as long as those patronizing the center understand it, it doesn't matter anymore. After all, it is not an English language examination paper.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Bagu1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

It is not fake news.
I was at the place myself and I saw it though a friend of mine snapped and sent to me.
Very hilarious bro. grin grin

Which viewing centre (the area) did you see that write up in Gombe?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by harmony75: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
As long as die is there... Lolz � so know now we all are mourning the queen �
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
That hand writing though...they should take that notice board to England and show qeen Elizabeth family cheesy
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by sameks08(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
I hope you don't want to cause tribal war here cos I'm not fit enough to fight this battle but is very hilarious
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Abokis don’t go to school
All they are after is war war war war
Sharia sharia sharia
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by onomeabuja: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I don get new board mémë ooooo grin
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by kenx1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
English no be our papa language grin
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by LadyExcellency: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anyways:

Please be truthful for once. The King of England is not dead hence the message is an attacked on current affairs and by extension on education.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Xboy1993: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

You're ashamed of what your brother's up there wrote... But na normal thing na

They go shock u with their vote. Disobedient children
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
R.I.P English Language!
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Xboy1993: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
onuman:

You are a cursed Islamist Aboki struggling for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. You deleted the Aboki I addressed you with.

Go and fully form your Arewa Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, a country you started its formation beginning 1999 when your 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states started to adopt unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, but still clutch tight on one Nigeria because of economic advantages of southern Nigeria.

We no go vote for ipob pikin
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hahahaha! We shall see
Xboy1993:

They go shock u with their vote. Disobedient children
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by ArewaNorth: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
What do you expect from that side of the country. Northerners that hardly go to school and even when they manage to go they will almost use religion and ethnic sentiment to scatter the school. So am not surprised if they can write this.

I advise u to travel widely, associate well with people frim the nooks and crannies of this Nation and you may at the end learn that you were ignorant of all your beliefs about others. Dogmatism will fetch you regrettable embarrassment!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by donmorano22(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
The person might be right base on how the pronounce words.
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by thinkmoney(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anyways:

Its disheartening my friend. Many people are so having inferior complex to the extent that they can't make any joke unless they use ethnicity
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
MrSensor:
I can't even read anything written by that hand writing that looks evil

Is this even possible bro?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Saw this yesterday on a friend WhatsApp status and I even did post it on my timeline. Very hilarious. Lol

But atleast the message was passed and gotten. English nobe our language. grin grin grin

...and why did you post it on your timeline when it meant nothing or funny to you?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

It is not fake news.
I was at the place myself and I saw it though a friend of mine snapped and sent to me.
Very hilarious bro. grin grin

What evidence will make us believe you were there at the place?
Re: Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) by Rayjnr: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
What do you expect from that side of the country. Northerners that hardly go to school and even when they manage to go they will almost use religion and ethnic sentiment to scatter the school. So am not surprised if they can write this.

Make we hear word jare, where illiterates no dey for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal / Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.