Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) (30400 Views)

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Fantazy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Make this drunkard go find somewhere sit down and stop disturbing people with noise abeg
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by MrLankeeee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Buying or wearing designer is not a problem.

As a matter of urgency, this young man needs JESUS Christ.
The forces that have taken hold of him are in legions

Go drag am meet Jesus na
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by nedekid: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lolz, him think say designer na to enter omo igbo boutique for Egbeda buy cloyh grin
Those shops hushpuppi was patronizing, very few Nigerians, no matter how rich will enter there to shop. Very very few.
Shops you will see ordinary t shirt of 1k usd. Bags of $5k, jeans of $2k, hanki of $500? No be juju be that? grin

3 Likes

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Kajaard: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Even me wey I never smell bomb talkless of blow dey drip pass you, see my pictures below and confirm

Dbull what location is this? Very nice scenery.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Even me wey I never smell bomb talkless of blow dey drip pass you, see my pictures below and confirm
My honest observation is that your sense of fashion is colorful but basic. You shouldn't be in the competition at all but you should be flexing it for yourself.

I must tell you bro, that you got perfectly structured legs. Your calves are a goal for millions. I dunno how you got them but if they are natural, know that you got an asset below your knees.

One last one is that your knees look unkept. Spend some cash on em if you gotta put on more knee highs.

Good job on the pics though. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Many people do not complement others here but my comments are strictly genuine. No hate but loves.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Pipe down babe

Freedom of speech, u don't have to insult his personality cus of his words, talk is free let him praise himself by himself

After all, girls still dey rush am

And he has baby mamas grin

The baby mamas will say different things about him too

Only dirty classless hungry girls do
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Lifewasgood: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
He family nor go hold am now, na very thin line remain for am to enter street o.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Sonicroyel: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

Quadruple legions

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Only dirty classless hungry girls do

Good say u put girls...

Dey calm down with the classification

Everyone dey do wetin e wan do

After all,u never give them torn 5naira to use and support themselves... buy chivita,put am for freezer,leave am for an hour,bring it out,take glass cup,put on ur tv to where ur favorite show is,draw table closer to where you are seated,raise ur two legs up and place them in the table,pour ur self some juice or yoghurt,sip and watch ur movies
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Sonicroyel: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
mhktaryan:
ozuor

Werey go dey threaten Goya menor ��
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Trilz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Guy comot theere tongue

You fresh no be small grin
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by miqos02(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamgrey5:
The boy is too full of himself.

He only made one hit song that was a mild success with radio play during the height of the festive season.

All of a sudden, he feels like he owns the music industry.
plus 50 million from odogwu bitters. Lolz
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Theoarhics: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
This one don finally mad
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUY_SEoDqY

I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi. Go And Verify — Singer Portable

https://igberetvnews.com/1428350/spend-money-designers-hushpuppi-singer-portable-brags-video/

Ma wo bo se ri bi weyrey...
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by davidl7: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nuisance!
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by dnawah(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Parrot69: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Confirm4real:
Nothing wey hushpuppi no go see...

Inside toilet.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by NJV: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Native fowl
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Sweetvie: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
My guy, he is my role model. He is a person I look up to.
wait! I don't get you are you saying portable is your role model?? Sorry, you gotta be kidding!
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Good say u put girls...

Dey calm down with the classification

Everyone dey do wetin e wan do

After all,u never give them torn 5naira to use and support themselves... buy chivita,put am for freezer,leave am for an hour,bring it out,take glass cup,put on ur tv to where ur favorite show is,draw table closer to where you are seated,raise ur two legs up and place them in the table,pour ur self some juice or yoghurt,sip and watch ur movies

grin

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by donem: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

cheesy His Holiness can't help but to agree with u on this.
Lol at the bolded. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by casppyjay: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Pipe down babe

Freedom of speech, u don't have to insult his personality cus of his words, talk is free let him praise himself by himself

After all, girls still dey rush am

And he has baby mamas grin

The baby mamas will say different things about him too
I once heard a girl in my igbinedion days dating a guy who was certified as ugly I didn’t say that and don’t ask me after all beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder… she answered he’s ruggedly handsome maybe diz comments can find me some of my lost friends because it was epic back in the days donkey years ago now for me but it feels like yesterday..but na money be the koko we even had a motto graffiti almost on all blocks no motor no toto go and verify

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Aarondan(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamgrey5:
The boy is too full of himself.

He only made one hit song that was a mild success with radio play during the height of the festive season.

All of a sudden, he feels like he owns the music industry.

Is he a musician? Which hit title did make?
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dirty looking guy...
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Meedon:

Did he want to fixture Trippie Redd?
Yes they're having a feature together
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Rexymania(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
The only thing I like about this guy is bcus he's human
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by YIModibbo: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Noodles head

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by ASAPFERG: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ugm should locate this guy so that nairaland will stop posting this animal as news
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Colorado & Arizona at work
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
He was wearing a winter coat in the hot sunshine? sad

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Iamdbull: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Trilz:
Guy comot theere tongue

You fresh no be small grin
Thanks if you are not being sarcastic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) / Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016 / Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.