Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) (30403 Views)

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Buying or wearing designer is not a problem.

As a matter of urgency, this young man needs JESUS Christ.
The forces that have taken hold of him are in legions
Jesus is useless.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Iamdbull: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
My honest observation is that your sense of fashion is colorful but basic. You shouldn't be in the competition at all but you should be flexing it for yourself.

I must tell you bro, that you got perfectly structured legs. Your calves are a goal for millions. I dunno how you got them but if they are natural, know that you got an asset below your knees.

One last one is that your knees look unkept. Spend some cash on it if you gotta put on more knee highs.

Good job on the pics though. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Many people do not complement others here but my comments are strictly genuine. No hate but loves.
Thanks alot man, had to combine stuffs I have lol

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Iamdbull: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kajaard:

Dbull what location is this? Very nice scenery.
They are all in abuja
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by QTCL(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
This guy is doom for failure,am sure very soon many celebrities will start avoiding him....
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Iamdbull: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
daddy001:
Ogunyemi
Haaaa who be this? This one Sabi me dele dele o
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Overcomer26: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't know what this guy takes but I sure now he is high on something
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Iamdbull: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Buddha3:

Bros, na just one shoe you get?
Na only one I carry travel ooo I dey find money buy new one
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Iamdbull: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
but guy u don suffer well o .. sufferness show for ur body like Facebook.. see the yam for ur leg � sef grin grin
Na you sabì make we see your own pictures
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Shebbs: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
When Will Portable Look Fresh? Upon All The Money.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by latolz: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
You know do music again na noise you dey do
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by olusegunemmanuel(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
The best designers man can wear that affect humanity beyond the grave is moral garment...not material designers whose wearer spreads moral pollutions and instill evil footprints on the land for generations.
The best designers yesterday
Are become rags today;
The best designers today
Will become rags tomorrow.
What shall man wear tomorrow?
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Bobbiee: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Empty skull. Can't be mined.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by asahnwaKC: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na Okirika designers
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Reasoning(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
If they don open their Anus wey then Bleep them, all they will start to think is; They Have Arrived. All of a sudden, they will totally forget how ratchet, local, and fake they were even now. But to be so insanely proud towards their Masters. How can an assholes with incurable virus like HIV/AIDS, be so proud towards the Original straight people, that are not Gay or Sodomites?? That is the culture of their deeds and Practices. But they tend to forget that one day, they will be cought by those Who are not Gay, Sodomites, or Cultists like them, and be executed; Live. How can you be boasting to Whom you all knows that can Kill you and your children at Will, and nothing will happen, because you're a Cultists and a Terrorists How about getting a spot of attraction to be severely tortured and tormented, even before bullet is shot to enter you bodies and die?? The secret activities that you will do without someone knowing it is a different things, but when all about you is known; How you get the money you Brags about, your criminals Activities and deeds, how you even gave birth to your children, how you graduated, how you got employed, how you became criminally Elected, how you build a house, buy a car, imports foreign goods, embezzled Monies and Treasures, Bank transactions, etc. When all this is known about you all, what is the need to Brags or Boast to the Original Owners? Don't you Know how further disgrace you All are doing to yourselves in the eyes of the whole world, and to those that will be given the Oders to execute you all, at the appropriate time of vengeance?? Because if you're spotted individually for a particular inappropriate Doings, your case and hell will be handled separately, because you over do..
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by olusegunemmanuel(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jesus is useless.

TRY JESUS CHRIST AND SEE HOW USEFUL HE IS TO YOUR DESTINY, MORTALITY AND ETERNITY.

Jesus loves you, my brother.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Osariemen12: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
One of Tinubu's supporters.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by IBreakRules: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Even me wey I never smell bomb talkless of blow dey drip pass you, see my pictures below and confirm

Where is this place bro?
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by daddy001: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

Haaaa who be this? This one Sabi me dele dele o
Here is your big brother ,Segun's elder brother( housing ). Youaredbull.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Trilz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamdbull:

Thanks if you are not being sarcastic!!!
bro I'm being serious, you look good.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUY_SEoDqY

I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi. Go And Verify — Singer Portable

https://igberetvnews.com/1428350/spend-money-designers-hushpuppi-singer-portable-brags-video/
This guy don smoke wrong batch of Igbo
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by ISellBeer: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Come 2028 in Lagos
MC Oluomo - Governor
Portable - Deputy Governor
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Gloriouskay: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Today men tryna stay classy,

Well, clothes are of no use if your mind stays trashy....
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by feed70: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by mhktaryan: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sonicroyel:

Werey go dey threaten Goya menor ��
na over highness dey worry am
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by fserpent: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Even me wey I never smell bomb talkless of blow dey drip pass you, see my pictures below and confirm
guy which resort you dey so... Yarn me I wan vacay for my bday.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by omolayomi06: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
las las one day this guy go enter market
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Federalis: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Igbo talking.
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
The most famous Yoruba celebrity dead and alive.

cool
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by lesson44: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Put a lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig.�
Re: Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) by chinonfelix2(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Onye kwuru that thing?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Family Take Cute Selfie / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.