Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I No Know Where Them Put Me – Man Who Traveled To Europe Find Himself In Village - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I No Know Where Them Put Me – Man Who Traveled To Europe Find Himself In Village (606 Views)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Know Where Them Put Me – Man Who Traveled To Europe Find Himself In Village by amehdave(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
A video of a Nigerian man has been trending online for some hours now stating his disappointment after being taken to Europe only for him to be dropped in an isolated area.

In a video making the rounds online, he lamented bitterly about the type of place he was dropped off after landing in Italy. He showed off the old-looking house which was situated atop a mountain in an area far away from the city.

The man revealed that it was an association that helped make the travel arrangements and dropped him off at the accommodation. He said he doesn’t know the name of the place he was taken to nor does he know what part of Italy it is in.

According to the heartbroken guy, he was initially happy with the idea that he was moving to Europe but upon his arrival, he instantly began to regret it. Feel free to watch the video via https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/12/i-no-know-where-them-put-me-man-who-traveled-to-europe-finds-himself-in-village/
Re: I No Know Where Them Put Me – Man Who Traveled To Europe Find Himself In Village by jkpbestseries: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Village people don join hand there
Re: I No Know Where Them Put Me – Man Who Traveled To Europe Find Himself In Village by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
You came in illegally through the see. They still give you accommodation with enough fertile farmlands around. You dey complain still
Re: I No Know Where Them Put Me – Man Who Traveled To Europe Find Himself In Village by 2Radii: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
ednut1:
You came in illegally through the see. They still give you accommodation with enough fertile farmlands around. You dey complain still
can illegal resident farm around himself??
Re: I No Know Where Them Put Me – Man Who Traveled To Europe Find Himself In Village by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:
can illegal resident farm around himself??
why not, he is an asylum seeker he can work in farms.

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria / Help Me Before It Is Too Late / Travel Agency Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.