Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today (5697 Views)

APC Member Thought He Disgraced Obi But Ended Up Disgracing Himself / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Atiku Getting It Hot After He Dropped This On Tweeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by zeuss: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Is Reno now APC? Real fire on the mountain......ATIKU MAN VALIDATING TINUBU?
CORRUPTION TEAMS UP TO FIGHT POSITIVE CHANGE.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by seunmsg(m): 4:08am On Sep 13, 2022
mildteddy:

I did and my conclusion is that your claims are false and misleading.

If deceiving yourself makes you happy, all well and good. I’m not going to spoon-feed you with information that’s readily available everywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Kalashnikov49: 4:37am On Sep 13, 2022
A peddler of false propaganda wants to educate sombori? Chai cheesy

seunmsg:

If deceiving yourself makes you happy, all well and good. I’m not going to spoon-feed you with information that’s readily available everywhere.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by SlavaUkraini: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2022
ambale:

If you want to counter an argument, you don't come up with a half-truth, he messed up misrepresenting the rivers port, so his argument is invalid already.

OK...

Half Truth.... Full Truth

But there is Truth in the sentence..
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by mildteddy(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Keep making unfounded claims while thinking that people are still gullible to swallow every nonsense you offer them. I am not going to ask you to do better. Better is for people who have the capacity to be good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Death Of Beko Ransome Kuti / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. / Subsidy : Uba’s Arrest Scares Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.