Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today (5667 Views)

APC Member Thought He Disgraced Obi But Ended Up Disgracing Himself / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Atiku Getting It Hot After He Dropped This On Tweeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Absitainvestor: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Earn 500K monthly doing this lucrative business

If you come for this training we will teach and inform you on how to successfully run
a laundry based business in Nigeria . Some people make millions every month just
by washing clothes.

to earn 500K monthly washing clothes call 0819324434
to come for training . Make money and come for training
price will be determined when you call the number above
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't know y u people still give this clown any credence, is d attention u pple re giving him that's making me to sound even more dumber, deprive attention and he wuld slowly drift away like he never existed
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by CrownOfClay724: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Do you have data to watch the video.

Go watch the video and you see goods been offloaded from ships

cheesy grin
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
EARN EXTRA FROM YouTuber by
signing up to get a $10 {US Dollar} newcomer bonus! I made more than $200 {US Dollars} by watching the video here. So you can try it too. https://zd6-video.xyz/5228315112630512/

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Slynation(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reno talks too much... always pokenosing in a bid to stay relevant
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by mildteddy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Actually, there are two functional ports in Rivers state. The PH port and the Onne port. I’ve been to the two ports and I know they are fully functional. If imported still prefer to import through Lagos, it should be for reasons best known to them and not because other ports are not in existence.

Can you show us pictures of the port of at least the picture of the signboards on the entrance of these ports?
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by seunmsg(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
mildteddy:

Can you show us pictures of the port of at least the picture of the signboards on the entrance of these ports?

Lol, Google is your friend buddy. Do your own research and don’t be lazy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by MyRentic: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
In all these political talks, find a stable source of income. Remember there is housing deficit in the country?

A wise person finds a better means not to be financially dependent.

Create an account at www.rentic.app to get started

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Eryyy92: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

It is not my duty to provide data. What’s important is that there are two fully functional ports in Rivers state. If you doubt it, go there and check. I’ve been there and I know they are operating.

Go to Aba and ask them why they are not importing through the two Rivers ports.
onyehausa you've never been to port Harcourt before. I can fully bet that with any amount
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by ElSudani: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obi is a dumb bigot. Let him reveal the identity of the WhatsApp user.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by KunGioKehRah: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't know much about port

But my own opinion is that may be it's because of the huge market population and trade volume that is still making those guys to still be using Lagos

May be their goods don't sell very well like other places when they import through them,

My own opinion oh!
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by ikemesit4477: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
He was using the picture as an illustration! grin
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by newdawn2017(f): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:
If a Port is functional in Calabar,Port Harcourt or Warri, why will people move halfway across Nigeria to import and clear their goods from Lagos?

Maybe there are people who want to risk their lives on those death trap roads.

Vote for Peter Obi.
lie! A vote for obi is a vote for Atiku, Tinubu, kwankwaso etc. We shall vote for Sowore.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by aishah32g: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
That port is only for crude oil export, mostly for exportation of goods,not secured enough for importation of goods,That port is only for crude oil export, mostly for exportation of goods,not secured enough for importation of goods,...
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by bularuz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
What an immature post
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Minjim: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
If they use port harbour where will they still sell their good, is it in Port?

PresidObi:
If a Port is functional in Calabar,Port Harcourt or Warri, why will people move halfway across Nigeria to import and clear their goods from Lagos?

Vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
You guys love fighting

surah 2:216 Fighting has been made obligatory upon you ˹believers˺, though you dislike it. Perhaps you dislike something which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Ulunne777(f): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Do you have some data to show us how functional Port Harcourt port is, how much merchandise is moved from those ports and to where? Thanks.

I will want to know why my boys in Aba are importing from Lagos, and not from PH which is 15 to 20 minutes away. Maybe they enjoy the traffic gridlock and spending too much money for freight. Maybe they even enjoy making a loss.

You'll spend x7 the amount you'll spend in Lagos to clear it.Its actually perpetrated to discourage ppl from using them more so as to declare more profits in Lagos.The FG is very much aware

1 Like

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by JewsAreSatanic: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi.

Calabar harbour where the current port is located has a very low draught which makes heavy container ships impossible to dock hence the need for a deep sea port project currently in construction

Ask Hope Ozudimma who scanned the FG of $10,000,000 to dredge the harbour.

As for the port in PH, the concession of Tin Can by Obasanjo to a French company had a clause limiting all container vessels to only Tin can .

Piracy and refusal of insurance companies underwriting any vessel operating into PH port is also a factor .
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by PresidObi: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Minjim:

If they use port harbour where will they still sell their good, is it in Port?

Where do they sell it now after its cleared from Lagos?
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Belteshazzar1: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mtcheew Wetin concern me
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by toneroforever(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Do you have some data to show us how functional Port Harcourt port is, how much merchandise is moved from those ports and to where? Thanks.

I will want to know why my boys in Aba are importing from Lagos, and not from PH which is 15 to 20 minutes away. Maybe they enjoy the traffic gridlock and spending too much money for freight. Maybe they even enjoy making a loss.

Please let's endeavour to be factual. Onne has been functional for the past 10 years to the best of my knowledge. The only times when there r delays in clearing containers within that period is when a new Area Controller is posted to the wharf. Aba importers use PH seaports very well. Just that it's costlier to clear from PH than Lagos seaports.

1 Like

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by faceland: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Minjim: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Where do they sell it now after its cleared from Lagos?

Alaba, CMS, Computer Village
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by SWATMan: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

You have not addressed my concerns. Why is the port not being used?

Don't quote that guy, he's a bigot and would never address your concerns. The issue here is that there is a deliberate policy of past administrations in this country to make other ports in the south redundant to underdevelop the southern corridor. The policy is that the ship that bring in goods into Nigeria are compelled from the originating ports to berth in Lagos.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by mildteddy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, Google is your friend buddy. Do your own research and don’t be lazy.

I did and my conclusion is that your claims are false and misleading.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Saviour07: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
port harcourt has two ports, onne port and port harcourt port, the two ports are functioning well, but government policies are killing them, they would make some consignment illegal if imported in ph port but legal in lagos port, customs high rate of bribery and unnecessary protocols and procedure in ph port are another problem, not to talk of the federal security agencies and their high bribe too.And then the shipping cost of importing a container to ph port, which could be used to import twice to lagos port..in a nutshell if lagos port harbours 85% ph port harbours 15%
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by ambale(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The picture may be wrong

But there is a Port in Rivers State.

If you want to counter an argument, you don't come up with a half-truth, he messed up misrepresenting the rivers port, so his argument is invalid already.
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by intruder15(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Actually, there are two functional ports in Rivers state. The PH port and the Onne port. I’ve been to the two ports and I know they are fully functional. If imported still prefer to import through Lagos, it should be for reasons best known to them and not because other ports are not in existence.

Ask properly. Then you will know that there are list of items not allowed to be imported through these ports.

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by intruder15(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Those ports are used to export crude oil. Nothing more. You can't import biro through that port. Let alone cars.

It's a strategic monopoly to ensure everybody move down to lagos to import goods. It's really appalling. Yet we complain the accident is much in the high way. Nigeria matter no be here.

1 Like

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by JOemmy(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Reno omokri is an extremely foolish man he is from delta state but yet don't even know that delta have 3 old ports that are not functioning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! / South Africa Plans To Legalize Prostitution / What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.