Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby (7187 Views)

Genevieve & Stella's Rivalry Revealed In Charles Novia's Book / 'Two Brides And A Baby' Bags 12 Nominations From Best Of Nollywood Awards / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by HiMag: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2011
http://himagazine.tv/show_post.php?id=376

Nollywood heartthrob, Stella Damasus-Aboderin-Nzeribe will once again grace the screens in Blessing Effiom-Egbe's latest offering ‘Two brides and A Baby’.

'Two Brides and A Baby’ revolves around Kole and Keche, a couple preparing for their dream Nigerian wedding, the perfect opportunity to show off their love and commitment to each other until out of the blue, their lives and everything they’ve planned up to the wedding, take hard knocks. They have fight hard to see their dreams of a happy life together come to fruition.

The movie is Effiom-Egbe's second movie since ‘The Rivals’, which won Best Film at the 2007 New York International Independent film and video festival. Blessing, a former model turned actress, producer and writer understood the need to work with professionals on this movie, thus creating tasteful work. The film was shot by Abdulahi Yusuf, with costume design by Frank Oshodi and set design by Paulette Orizo.

The Teco Benson directed movie showcases talented up and comers on what is fast becoming the new Nollywood. AMAA winners OC Ukeje and Chelsea Eze as well as Okey Uzoeshi, Kehinde Bankole and Heidra Hewatch star in the movie.

Watch the Trailer on www.himagazine.tv

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by fredoooooo: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
cant wait to watch it , STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wink
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by obailala(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2011
9ja movie posters are truly beginning to make sense
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
Atleast they have learnt how to make their Posters more Attractive grin
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by obinna5000(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2011
odiaero:

Atleast they have learnt how to make their Posters more Attractive grin

grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Gbenge77(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
Cool.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by atasteve: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
Good representation of our great Country. cool
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by laj1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
9ice poster,
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by ronkebp(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
the title seems interesting, will love to watch it,
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by kandiikane(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Wow, best Nigerian Movie Poster I have every seen, no lie. . Will be watching it 'cause of the poster.

I hope other producers use this as an initiative not to put the whole cast and every thing/colour on their posters.

BTW, is heartthrob not used for men? undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by richardoz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Good poster
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by semid4lyfe(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
Very good poster smiley

That OC Ukeje is a good actor. He's one to watch. . , ,
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by NnamdiN: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
I'm neither a fan nor a hater but why do nollywood movies have silly titles?
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by talktrue1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
I hope the story is not about Mercy Johnson
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
talk true:

I hope the story is not about Mercy Johnson
True talk. grin grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by niyivasaz(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2011
NONSENSE angry
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by enomakos(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
cool
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by runsgirl: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hope the movie will be as interesting as the ad
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Godmother(f): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
Seeing the cast alone makes me want to watch that movie. And the title is so catchy
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2011
Front page.Wow!
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by MMM2(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
i have d watch undecided

is not interesting angry
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by MMM2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
i have seen d movie undecided

it is not interesting angry
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Rbaby: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
An "alter" or "altar" fight to finish?? Good one though, cant wait to see the movie!!!!
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by amy21: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
i like it.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by tlops(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
poster looks good, with alter altar mistake, hopefully the story line will worth it. when will it hit youtube? lol
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by debolabola: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
kingserve Drinks is celebrating it 5th year anniversary and she is giving out 200 cups of cocktail, just call us today and book your future event date, booking is from now till 30th September 2011 but offer last for 365days.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by MeGaStReEt: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
Teco Benson? Its been long i heard of this guy
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Realestdude: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2011
Ugly a.s.s baby
angry
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by ajekpaks(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
Chei see me Babe Keira Haywatch, me be done something with her on set, She's a very good actress, she was the chick in that Nigerian Action 3D movie that time, em, em, ehem "Kajola" yes, she good,

Here is the You tube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APiogPzwhGE
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
what's with the complex-compound last name angry
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2011
na poster i wan watch make the film start u go begin sleep
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by graluxxy054(f): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2011
I will try and watch ds one. Who will buy it 4 me? cos i cant imagine myself spendin my hard earned money on nig movies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Long Walk To Nothing - 2019 Latest Nollywood Blockbuster Movie / Nollywood To Start Producing Ijaw Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.