Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) (77494 Views)

An X User Brand New Xiaomi Redmi 13c Exploded While Charging / See The Video Of How A Man’s Samsung Phone Exploded In Surulere, Lagos / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Contango(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
When we tell them to close eye and buy Samsung or IPhone, they will be calling us patronizers of over priced phones. grin Not knowing that these brands excel in design and execution.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by tarantino1: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
The same redmi wey useless nairaland marketers dey advertise as the best thing since sliced bread

annoying set of hoodlums.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by blesskewe(f): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omo

That company should be sued but it could be battery too

Omo

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by hardon1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
harryboyng:
I am guessing it was left on charging while she slept. Lord have mercy

But most phones are designed to quit charging when the battery get full

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by BlackDuke(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na which kind phone be that?
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by ribbit: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lithium batteries are mini bombs

People need to be careful especially when their phones get too hot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chaos14:
There is already a thread on this it wouldn't be fair is this gets to fp

grin grin grin

Looking for fairness on NL. Olboy you miss road o.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Contango:
When we tell them to close eye and buy Samsung or IPhone, they will be calling us patronizers of over priced phones. grin Not knowing that these brands excel in design and execution.
Henix:
Chinko phones, just like the ones we have in Nigeria

Isolated incident as far as the we know. Wasn't there a time when almighty Samsung note 7 or so were exploding in people's pockets and hands?

16 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
ahnie:
I had a first time experience when my phone charger xploded on my face.

Na God epp me.
you over charge am,abi
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Jokerman(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
O boy... I dey with my Samusong jejely grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thermal runway. I have spoken about it several times. Lithium ion batteries are unstable. And the imitation ones are outrightly dangerous.

The moment your battery swells get rid of it IMMEDIATELY.

We may soon start seeing more of this on a larger scale, as people are buying grey Market Chinese lithium batteries for inverters.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
This has created a dent in the company's image.
No be for Africans. grin
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by ahnie: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Elidrisy20:
you over charge am,abi
Nope,I just plugged it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cheap rubbish china made phone! Battery must have exploded.
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Mercury12(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
RIP.

You brought a bomb in place of a phone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by dyera(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
princeemmma:
Yee wetin be this
Me wey i dey sleep all the time with my phone beside
I don learn more
Death by phone explosion
Me too.
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Nova1988(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
u
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by officialfestus(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
RIP to the deceased lady.
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Should not have killed her
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by ahnie: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
Should not have killed her
Hello Mr gazzuzz.
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Adasun(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
What is this now?

I was telling my friend that my hustle now is to buy phone while clicking on nairaland.first thing i saw na say phone explode.

My friend said Tecno ba, I say no na redmi.omo I come see phone brand wey explode...

embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by NmBabs: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omg! And I use Redmi product, may God save us

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by xristos(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
am shocked
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Ebubu: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
buy iphone una no go gree
even if na 6

now see wetting android cause you
even samsung use to explode
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Avoid Chinco phones ......i had one the shocked my ears when I was answering call....wasnt funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by seyenko(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
This was not an explosion, the aunty was killed as you can see blood stains at both ends of the bed. The image of the phone does not show an explosion but a burn which only burnt the phone's casing completely and exposed the internal components still intact. There was no blast involved as the spread of the blood did not splatter but it shows that a blunt force instrument was used on the lady's head and feet which lead her to bleed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ok Naa..
Noted
Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fira09:
An Indian Twitter user has narrated how his aunty died after her phone exploded while she was sleeping.

@Mdtalk16 said his Aunty kept her phone near her face before sleeping and it killed her after it exploded.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/Mdtalk16/status/1568274660403605504?t=JT8gKqu_knpJyWK8u5vRyA&s=19

Sometimes fear dey catch me with this Tecno Spark 8P, cos the thing go just hot if I put am under pillow, sleep ontop.

The way the tin go hot ehn! E go remain make hin burst ni walahi...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) by bangalee1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
08163802757 Precious hookup
As low as 5k overnight
Chat me on WhatsApp 08163802757

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money With ATM Or Without ATM / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! / 2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.