Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (31347 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by bablon20(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Admission is on for now

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
You are stupid
Fawah24:
Tired of losing your bets on football games? Visit the website on my signature to learn how to recover all your betting losses within one month.

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Idiko1: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
I want Thiefinubu to win in order to hasten the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Announced3: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Obi my niggarrrr

Those are paid crowd

We know the story....nobody can pull the wool over our gadamnnn eyes

You must be a Damm fool..
Nigga you are really irritating
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by ZombieSlayer1: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
GOODMAN88:
Please don't disturb yourself. May we all live to witness the coming election.

By 2pm a day after election they will know obi is a small boy.

Am telling you today obi will not get 25% in any of northern states.
Tinubu wont get 25% in the SE and SS. The only place where Tinibu will get a higher percentage is in the NE. The Atiku factor will wreck his chances in the rest of the North. SE, SS and parts of NC are already in the bag for PO. If elections will be free and fair, PO will win. Tinubu is banking on his billions but God will shame him
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by kosiebe(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
prophetwis:
And the APC could still not win Osun. If only you know the number of non indigenes that are part of the voters you are banding about, the writer will be wiser, election is not a do or die affair.

Why people will argue and fight over presidential candidates who does not even know whether they exist and who will eventually reconcile and plunder our collective resources together no matter who wins is still a mystery to me.
So you mean you registered your voters card in osun state instead of your own state?
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Newton2024: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
nazicartel:
Apart from me , my dad that registered in my village because of control of our polling unit. My relatives registered in Abj and they have been voting there. When I see about all these south east whatever. I ask myself if they are really talking about Igbo as a whole or just the people living in south East
Tinubu and his surpporters know this but they are deliberately deceiving themselves. Nothing is sweeter than self-deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Khaysee: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Figures and calculations
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by iHateFraudsters: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
temitope27:
That's what they keep saying " rented crowd' but their eye go soon clear

Campaign never begin, una don dey panic?
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by frugal(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
They're paid crowds. What exactly are they matching for? What's the motivation?
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by olawonder(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
There’s gonna be another eight years of bitterness and sorrow for some ppl! Wouldn’t it be wiser to at least not show hatred and bigotry to the other sides just so can receive fair treatment in case your candidate didn’t win? I thought you proclaim yourselves as the smartest of all
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by strangest(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pictures taken at IDP camp...
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by ChristineC: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
olawonder:
There’s gonna be another eight years of bitterness and sorrow for some ppl! Wouldn’t it be wiser to at least not show hatred and bigotry to the other sides just so can receive fair treatment in case your candidate didn’t win? I thought you proclaim yourselves as the smartest of all
what kind of thinking is this? are you talking about the masses on the streets or the political appointees that favour a few individuals?
is the price of gas different in Lagos or Sokoto or Enugu?
weird how the common masses in Nigeria continue to reason so poorly in this digital era.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by IamYorubanza: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ah! Ah! Only yesterday and today Obi don get more than 10 front page appearances.... una no dey tire for the man matter ?.

I sure sey Tilimbu the BAT parasitic urchins go dey dream and masturbate about OBI.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Announced3:

You must be a Damm fool..
Nigga you are really irritating
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Slynation(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is one reason I neglect any news coming from the North due to the Stockholm syndrome, I have never in my life seen nor heard where most people are deeply in love with there oppressors other than this Country Nigeria...Even slaves are constantly looking for escape routes but not this country!!

A country where people are still rooting for APC after 7 solid disastrous years, what a big shame....!!! Even APC would be very surprised if they come second in 2023 general elections...

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by pfadom: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Let the OP keep deceiving himself.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Diligence: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jittery, Panic, in the camps of APC & PDP.

While one party destroyed the economy, the other killed & buried it

Take Back Your Country
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by abokikhalifa: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Obi my niggarrrr

Those are paid crowd

We know the story....nobody can pull the wool over our gadamnnn eyes

self-delusion
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Traplord09: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Don't forget southwest are the one who killed there's people during protest at togate 2020

Ask baba what happen.
Don't forget your tribal bigots southwest sold you people out..
For 1000#

Even useing de same people wish is southwest to kill yourself...

Now there have hide de case under desk

God bless tinubu
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Skodiswayze(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
rusher14:
By election time lagos state light rail would be in full swing.

Dangote, na your refinery remain.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by simiad: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
But Labor won right?
Lol
You’re just as daft as your leader

prophetwis:
And the APC could still not win Osun. If only you know the number of non indigenes that are part of the voters you are banding about, the writer will be wiser, election is not a do or die affair.

Why people will argue and fight over presidential candidates who does not even know whether they exist and who will eventually reconcile and plunder our collective resources together no matter who wins is still a mystery to me.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Traplord09: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
newnigerdelta00:
Obi just dey waste him own time..........

Because southwest and north like backwards
Without Igbos
There's nothing like Lagos
Ask baba
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Traplord09: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
rusher14:
By election time lagos state light rail would be in full swing.

2028 abi
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Akerele44(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
newnigerdelta00:
Obi just dey waste him own time..........

As if u know

With that him wild mouth and flat nose
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Traplord09: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
lanocfoods:
Na wah oh, obi this obi that. You people should free this man nah. True true Onye and Akpo nwere ihe o na eme

Don't forget southwest are the one who killed there's people during protest at togate 2020

Ask baba what happen.
Don't forget your tribal bigots southwest sold you people out..
For 1000#

Even useing de same people wish is southwest to kill yourself...

Now there have hide de case under desk

Da forget to say baba this baba that
Southwest get bigger problem
When it comes to education
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Austinio: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
In all these your states mentioned, Igbo have a very big number(s) living in that state but such cannot be say of other tribes out side their States or zones. Only time will tell
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Skodiswayze(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
2011, it wasn’t completed, 11 years after it’s still not complete, now you’re projecting December 2022. I see no sense in this , scammersz.

rusher14:
[s]By election time lagos state light rail would be in full swing.
[/s]

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
ityP:

If changing our mindset means voting for Obi, a man who spent 8 years as governor in Anambra with virtually nothing to show, then, may we never change our mindset. Obi will NEVER be President and we will all be better for it
Changing mindset is not for Obi, make sure you re doing the thing based on your own assessment, not a politician.
Make sure you secure Nigeria for real development, not politics.
Make sure you are voting for sound candidates in office. East, West or North.

The last thing I will do is cheer a person who is not fit.
Have u take a look at big big private companies or organisation, how does their manager or CEO look or sound?

Nigeria deserve better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Abubakar Malami Deactivates Twitter Account / Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World / FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.