Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (31362 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by LongT(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2022
You must be an old man, if not, i pitty you .
newnigerdelta00:

Then pay your own crowds na, politics is a game so why drinking acid?
you must be an old man, if not, i pitty you.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by Sonyboom: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2022
All you have highlighted is exactly the reason why I n my entire household must vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Obojuju:
A vote for apc is a vote for Tinubu the Drug lord and fraudster.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for killer of Funsho Willians.

A vote for tinubu is a support for the killers of Chief Bola Ige.

A.vote for Tinubu is a vote for Killers of MKO Abiola.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for killer herdsmen who kills and destroy your communities.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote IISWAP terrorist.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for taking of Computer Vilage, aspamda, and all other federal markets.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for hunger and starvation.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for sicknesses.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for suffering and pain.

A vote for Tinubu means your children will be out of school.

A vote for Tinubu is vote for cluelessnes.

Vote for Tinubu and bag of rice will be sold for 100k.

Think again before you support any candidate.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by seunjungle1(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2022
No wonder labour party get 2000 votes...I can vividly see and understand now that you guys don't know the simple arithmetic....
Who were the strangers in the last osun election? APC, PDP or LP?
Your mumu don dey gain weight ooo

prophetwis:
And the APC could still not win Osun. If only you know the number of non indigenes that are part of the voters you are banding about, the writer will be wiser, election is not a do or die affair.

Why people will argue and fight over presidential candidates who does not even know whether they exist and who will eventually reconcile and plunder our collective resources together no matter who wins is still a mystery to me.
Re: Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies by JAYUK(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
It's difficult selling PDP and APC at the moment, no sane person will tow that line,unless the person got some consoling gratification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.