Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live (22522 Views)

Newcastle Vs Manchester City (3 - 3) - Live / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by olamoses75(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I used to be a Barcelona fan.

Yes, the only team i support in England is Manchester City since 2017 ... After Liverpool flogged Barcelona in the champions league (4:0) in 2019,i just switched to Manchester City fully
you were never a Barca fan but an impostor. I’m glad you finally left our lovely club.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Honchoslim16(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2022
olamoses75:
you were never a Barca fan but an impostor. I’m glad you finally left our lovely club.
You just open mouth waaaah like donkey
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by olamoses75(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Honchoslim16:

You just open mouth waaaah like donkey
I checked your profile and changed my mind about how to reply you. Get well soon, bro. My prayers are with you.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by kennyz247(m): 4:34am On Sep 19, 2022
quickly:

Spurs and Man City remain unbeaten.
You ppl should be underating Antonio Conte.
That team will be a problem unless injury hits
Thier front 3 plus sub
Kane, Richarlison , Dejan Kulusevski and Son
same way you don't underestimate/ underate arsenal too.. we all have equal chances at the moment

3 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Iamthoney(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
TonyBby:

Listen man, can you tell me what kept you supporting yo team till now??. Just answer that.
To burst yo brain, I have a guy who is still a Leicester fan, all the wallpaper in his room and his personal PC is full of Leicester stuffs and he watches all their football fixtures, when you're in love with team, you'll keep loving em, everyone can't love the same thing at the same time.
For me, supporting Man City since early 2012 was the greatest joy, cause their style of play inspired me, I know some people will say Guardiola brought the best outta em, Yes. But they also played fine then, likes of balloteli, Silva, demichelis, dzeko, Aguero and the two toures.
It's not today we started watching football.
I have been an Arsenal fan since 2002 and that was cos of Kanu and I enjoyed how they play and their football was entertaining and orgasmic, then Henry made me love the club and football even more. Despite the team’s shortcomings and slumps I still stayed back and now we are playing good football again and heading towards a bright good future with Arteta.

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by placeofallure(f): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
MrAndre07:

A girl like you would be a hell to date. Your mood would swing more than a wall clock.
And you would be mostly angry, and might even transfer the vexation you get from your unstable team to other, especially the man you are dating. That is the first victim of most girls' angst.

I don't date. I'm not a girl, I'm a woman in sitting comfortably in my husband's house.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by sekem: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
babsbolad:
Then you have a long way to go with being unhappy this season.

No way.

Is it not the same Arsenal that we are talking about?

With time, my happiness will be fully restored.

It's only a matter of time and you guys will start hustling for your usual Europa Cup position.

I will remind you of this post when it starts happening.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by MrAndre07: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2022
placeofallure:

I don't date. I'm not a girl, I'm a woman in sitting comfortably in my husband's house.
Even at that, you would have the tendency to still transfer aggressions to other people unrelated to arsenal woes.
Instead of being in a team that mostly play on your femininely fragile emotional faculty. Why no consider the better team as the red devils.
Don't be scared of the name. It is just a pseudonym that does the opposite of its name. It brings glad tidings.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Honchoslim16(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
olamoses75:
I checked your profile and changed my mind about how to reply you. Get well soon, bro. My prayers are with you.
Hahaha
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Naajjii: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrAndre07:

Stop the sentimental and prep talk! Everyone knows the nature of Arsenal. They are known bottlers and underperformers like Barca.
Don't flatter yourself. Everyone knows his spots, and mostly always retains it at the end of the season.�
Once again Arsenal of today is not Arsenal of 2 years back. If you hope to see Arsenal fail then you are hoping for heart attack and trauma. grin .

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Jalaw: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
So what made you fall in love with Mancity?

Honchoslim16:

Not because of winning rates..... Don't Manchester City get beaten too?

Been a fan since 2017!

Yeah ManCity got fans......probably not large numbers in Nigeria.
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Honchoslim16(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jalaw:
So what made you fall in love with Mancity?

Price gettin' higher, but I still be pourin' an eight, every time that I sip cool
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by placeofallure(f): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrAndre07:

Even at that, you would have the tendency to still transfer aggressions to other people unrelated to arsenal woes.
Instead of being in a team that mostly play on your femininely fragile emotional faculty. Why no consider the better team as the red devils.
Don't be scared of the name. It is just a pseudonym that does the opposite of its name. It brings glad tidings.

Well don't preach Man U to me. Chelsea and Man U are my most hated clubs.
Even when I join solidarity for other clubs like City or Liverpool, I care Nada what happens to Chelsea or Man U. Wrong person to preach to, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 0) On 9th November 2019 / Liverpool Vs Newcastle United (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.