Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live (22567 Views)

Newcastle Vs Manchester City (3 - 3) - Live / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by AAA593: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
sprints1:
Arsenal yeye team I expect them to win games like these next week na another pepper day for them spurs will rip them apart harry Kane will do justice to them anybody believing arsenal to make top 4 is still dreaming in lalaland. October is coming they go hear am.
Spurs go collect for emirate. I no know why this win dey pain u

9 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Snapchat:

The truth is Arsenal will not win the league this season. But you can’t watch Arsenal play now and think they are not a good team. As it is now, They are a Top 3 team.

Well said sir.

This is the best I have seen Arsenal since Wenger!

That's why I gave high kudos to Arteta!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Honchoslim16(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
TonyBby:

Cut that crap, I've been supporting Man City since 2012, during my school days, although I've been following Barcelona since when I was a kid, later I port to man City (2012) till now, so when people starts yelling Man City has no fans in Nigeria, I just sit back and I grin.
And i noticed that a Barcelona fan kinda like Manchester city....... Probably maybe cos of Guardiola

4 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
sprints1:
Arsenal yeye team I expect them to win games like these next week na another pepper day for them spurs will rip them apart harry Kane will do justice to them anybody believing arsenal to make top 4 is still dreaming in lalaland. October is coming they go hear am.

Which Spurs?!! Mtchewwww!

Talk another thing!

No serious team will lose to that average Antonio Conte team!!!

That they even needed VAR to help them draw against a terrible Chelsea says it all!

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by OfficialP: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fixed match tueh
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rahkman:
guardiola deserves it more than arteta

Why?!! I agree with Haaland winning player of the month, but the manager award definitely belonged to Arteta!

Arsenal were the break out team of August!

5 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by djon78(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Snapchat:

The truth is Arsenal will not win the league this season. But you can’t watch Arsenal play now and think they are not a good team. As it is now, They are a Top 3 team.

Really happy with the way Arsenal are playing

Let them continue heaping the pressure on Man City

Winning the league is still possible

If they maintain this form

10 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by wallarwallar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
TonyBby:

Cut that crap, I've been supporting Man City since 2012, during my school days, although I've been following Barcelona since when I was a kid, later I port to man City (2012) till now, so when people starts yelling Man City has no fans in Nigeria, I just sit back and I grin.

@ u related to Lai Muhammed
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by hollywater: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Up gunners
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by habymi: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
And the pain will go directly to London cowboys

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by dadabashua1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
djon78:

true,the goal is to make sure you don't drop points against lower teams or games that you are expected to carry 3 points,any team that can maintain that will definitely be a title contender no two ways about it.

4 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Suspect33:
If we no win EPL this season make I know wetin happen cool
na normal arsenal heartbreak happen
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Make it 4:0
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by baralatie(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Huh
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Ade1177: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
TonyBby:

Any man City fan is a fan that port from one club to man City

Because City started winning the league

And most of them are arsenal fans that lost full hope

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by djon78(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
dadabashua1:
true,the goal is to make sure you don't drop points against lower teams or games that you are expected to carry 3 points,any team that can maintain that will definitely be a title contender no two ways about it.

Yeah I see them doing that

They have shown a kind of consistency

If they carry the league

I will like it

My team Chelsea have been breaking our hearts
Liverpool are no where to be found

So good luck to them and Spurs in giving Man City a great challenge

4 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Tunechi5(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Assnal don see who dem fit beat
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
IzzyAgu:
cheesy

My Baby Arsenal !!!

If you think that Arsenal will win the League??

Then you are Absolutely right

#COYG
Guys I am emoshionaaaaaaaa

Com'on wake up osiso! angry
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Kinzo0917(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
RedMac:
Woe unto those who do not believe matches are fixed... And it's mostly big teams that many gamblers select on their slips that are used for Mafias...
And yet you are still poor like a church rat. If you think the matches are fixed, why not sell your dad house and stake those fixed matches? Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by AndroBlaze: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Arsenal go still collect wotowoto today....Arsenal na Brentford wife...dem go still Bleep dem today. Just dey watch

You were saying........

4 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Michelle70(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
djon78:

Arsenal will drop point.
The problem is that if they find themself in 2nd position, this their morale go drop.

The sweet thing abt city is that, they will never stop fighting even if they are in 20th position

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Ade1177: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Snapchat:

It’s already GW8. When does the season start for you?

When arsenal beat all of the top 4 teams

Then you can start saying you can win the league
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Lamasta(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
We are happy with arsenal so far they are doing well, I just hope they keep up the momentum to finish behind the eventual winners MANCHESTER CITY cool

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by mariahAngel(f): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Arsenal will drop point.
The problem is that if they find themself in 2nd position, this their morale go drop.

The sweet thing abt city is that, they will never stop fighting even if they are in 20th position

Man City are the Real Madrid of premier league.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by iiifedimma(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Same Brentford that pummeled man u

Now arsenal is giving them wotowoto

Don't you guys see something is not adding up

Anyway...I won't lecture you guys anymore
Mr man please stop disgracing yourself nah please, so Mr man because Brentford beat Manchester United now means no team will beat them again, that's why it is called football, the same Bayern Munich that beat almighty Barcelona during the week play and lost yesterday to a very small team, so Mr I too know stop disgracing yourself here

8 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by djon78(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Arsenal will drop point.

This Arsenal team are building consistency which is one key to winning the league

You may write them off
But I see a possibility in them winning the league

They are just consistent!!

5 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Michelle70(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
djon78:

This Arsenal team are building consistency which is one key to winning the league

You may write them off
But I see a possibility in them winning the league

They are just consistent!!
lets wait until they find themselves in 2nd position.

No be today Arsenal begin deh impressive when league start.
Their drop always come around december or January
Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by quickly: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Which Spurs?!! Mtchewwww!

Talk another thing!

No serious team will lose to that average Antonio Conte team!!!

That they even needed VAR to help them draw against a terrible Chelsea says it all!

Spurs is not average they have not lost a game yet. Conte has turned them into Juventus or Intermilan . You will be playing and they will score.

Ordinary Leicester city outplayed them but final scores 6-2 spurs win.

And their team is stronger than Arsenal man for man.

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by mariahAngel(f): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Let's hope Arsenal are able to keep up with the consistency, till the end of the season.
It's not just about how you start, but how you finish.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Kinzo0917(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
DEEBOZZ:
grin grin grin We're the only team that plays every game with a smile this season.
We are the Gunners cheesy cheesy
. And we are the only team that has JESUS and Gabriel combined. Isnt God wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live by Kinzo0917(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
iiifedimma:

Mr man you are just only disgracing yourself, to even say a whole English premier League na arrange show how stupid and dull you are, and for me to even think you wise before, you know nothing

The guy taya me o. I use to think he is wise but recently, I have been dissapointed with his comments

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Newcastle United (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 10th April 2016 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.