Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 (376 Views)

VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. / AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by Lonestar124: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Generally speaking, Igbo people are peace loving people, forget about thier lousiness, behind it there is calmness if you can bring a good reason to their table...

I want to let you people know this, that some good numbers of igbos that are chanting for peter obi are not doing that based on he is a igbo man, if you check our past election conducted in Nigeria, igbo people have been supporting pdp on every presidential election forget about all this ranting online, the votes that will come out from south east will be divided between LP and PDP....fact!!!

PDP has Gov Ifeanyi okowa as vice president aspirant of thier party, do you think if peter obi did not come out from LP to contest in this 2023 election, the Igbos will not vote for PDP massively? They will..... but the quest is why did the PDP gave the presidential slot to the north again?

Now listen, to the Yorubas that calling igbos tribalists, I want to quickly remind you that the Igbo collectively vote for the late abiola and the former president Obansajo.....the fact is there!!

Now listen to my all point, if the PDP were to produce a Yoruba man as their presidential aspirant with hausa man his vice, the Igbos will vote him without looking at his tribe, and before 2015 or let just say the 2019 election if they could give a Hausa man the presidential slot and yoruba man a vice slot, the igbos I know will collectively vote for them...

APC is one of the party hated so much in south east and south south, do you know that? Yes that is fact, but the all truth here is if tinubu the Apc chosen presidential aspirant who happened to be a Muslim, and he took a hausa man from Christian background as his vice president and PDP bring out atiku as president, the igbos will likely vote for tinubu and APC not minding his tribe....this is fact!!!!

Peter obi stand firm in the picture because of the disparity that took place on PDP and APC decision of sharing the presidential and vice presidential slot to wrong people, by the way how is it possible for LP to win a presidential election in Nigeria...

A true Igbo person stand for equality and due right and they are not tribalistic as people from other tribe claimed hence their quest and stance!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by LuxInnovation1: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lonestar124:
Generally speaking, Igbo people are peace loving people, forget about thier lousiness, behind it there is calmness if you can prove a good reason to their table...

I want to let you people know this, that some good of igbos are chanting is not based on peter obi is Igbo man, if you check the past election conducted in Nigeria, igbos have supporting pdp on every presidential election forget about all this ranting online, the votes that will come out from south east will be divided between LP and PDP....fact!!!

PDP has Gov Ifeanyi okowa as vice president aspirant of thier party, do you think if peter obi come out from LP to contest in this 2023 election, the Igbos will not vote for PDP massively? They will..... but the quest is why did the PDP gave the presidential slot to the north again?

Now listen, to the Yorubas that calling igbos tribalists, I want to quickly remind you that the Igbo collectively for vote the late abiola and the former president Obansajo.....the fact is there!!

Now listen to my all point, if the PDP were to produce a Yoruba man as their presidential aspirant with hausa man his vice, the Igbos will vote him without looking at his tribe, and before 2015 or let just say the 2019 election if they could give a Hausa man the presidential slot and yoruba man a vice slot, the igbos I know will collectively vote for them...

APC is one of the party hated so much in south east and south south, do you know that? Yes that is fact, but the all truth here is if tinubu the Apc chosen presidential aspirant happened to be a Christian, and he choose a hausa man from Christian background as his vice president and PDP bring out atiku as president, the igbos will likely vote for tinubu and APC not minding his tribe....this is fact!!!!

Peter obi stand firm in the picture because of the disparity that took place on PDP and APC decision of sharing the presidential and vice presidential slot to wrong people, by the way how is it possible for LP to win a presidential election in Nigeria...

A true Igbo person stand for equality and due right and they are not tribalistic as people from other tribe claimed hence their quest and stance!!!!!

Re: A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by Nyamuri: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lol Enough of this pathetic delusional charade!! vote ur candidate while others do the same

Lonestar124:
Generally speaking, Igbo people are peace loving people, forget about thier lousiness, behind it there is calmness if you can bring a good reason to their table...

I want to let you people know this, that some good numbers of igbos that are chanting for peter obi are not doing that based on he is a igbo man, if you check our past election conducted in Nigeria, igbo people have been supporting pdp on every presidential election forget about all this ranting online, the votes that will come out from south east will be divided between LP and PDP....fact!!!

PDP has Gov Ifeanyi okowa as vice president aspirant of thier party, do you think if peter obi did not come out from LP to contest in this 2023 election, the Igbos will not vote for PDP massively? They will..... but the quest is why did the PDP gave the presidential slot to the north again?

Now listen, to the Yorubas that calling igbos tribalists, I want to quickly remind you that the Igbo collectively for vote the late abiola and the former president Obansajo.....the fact is there!!

APC is one of the party hated so much in south east and south south, do you know that? Yes that is fact, but the all truth here is if tinubu the Apc chosen presidential aspirant happened to be a Christian, and he choose a hausa man from Christian background as his vice president and PDP bring out atiku as president, the igbos will likely vote for tinubu and APC not minding his tribe....this is fact!!!!

Re: A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by polymers: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pls speak for your self. My best friend is from Enugu and am still close to him cos we talk and discuss issued based. We don't even think of tribal issues between us.I also met lot of Ibo guys and ladies especially from Anambra/Imo, that attend same church with me.You wouldn't want to imagine what they are saying against Yoruba right after church service. I had to caution one of the ladies .I told her if you could be in church and have this hatred against Yoruba right in the church what do u expect from people that don't attend church.? I am Yoruba boy but menn.....May be there are more to this hatred cos it seems is beyond the Civil war.. All I know come 2023 February, a New Nigeria will emerge.
Re: A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by Lonestar124: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
polymers:
Pls speak for your self. My best friend is from Enugu and am still close to him cos we talk and discuss issued based. We don't even think of tribal issues between us.I also met lot of Ibo guys and ladies especially from Anambra/Imo, that attend same church with me.You wouldn't want to imagine what they are saying against Yoruba right after church service. I had to caution one of the ladies .I told her if you could be in church and have this hatred against Yoruba right in the church what do u expect from people that don't attend church.? I am Yoruba boy but menn.....May be there are more to this hatred cos it seems is beyond the Civil war.. All I know come 2023 February, a New Nigeria will emerge.
I just want to point out some factors that are contributing to this noice among yorubas and Igbos...the last 2019 election, if you fellow it online, you will find there is no online tussle between the Igbos and Yoruba, all well reasoned southern Nigerians were optimistic of PDP victory, but that does mean that yorubas that vote for buhari in 2019 are tribalistic and senseless, it is thoughtful of them to vote their own at that point because their brother osibanjo is buhari running mate and the ground is neutral for the both major religion in Nigeria..

I believe it is time the southern region should come together and fight for their right, and if care is not taken the northerner will retain the seat of power in the country..

I love the apc decision to give the presidential slot to the southerner, but i hate ideal of tinubu choosing a muslim notherner as his running mate, what happen to the northern Christians?

I hate the pdp decisions to give a northerner a presidential slot knowing fully well it is due for the southerner to be president but I love Atiku ideal of taking a Christian southerner as his running mate...

You see where all these confusion is coming from....
Re: A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by Tinububalls: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Everybody should vote his or her choice.
Let's just say Tinubu wins tomorrow and things get worst, what propaganda will this urchins bring again?
Re: A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by Lonestar124: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinububalls:
Everybody should vote his or her choice.
Let's just say Tinubu wins tomorrow and things get worst, what propaganda will this urchins bring again?
Same thing am thinking but tinubu should ve still sat down and think about this before choosing a northern Muslim running mate,

We have two possible party that will surely this election and that is PDP and APC, LP is just making noise online...

If am I to vote in this election, trust me I will be voting for LP because their nomination is neutral to the setting of Nigeria unlike PDP and APC....

Let us wait till 2023
Re: A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 by yyba: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Lonestar124:

Now listen, to the Yorubas that calling igbos tribalists, I want to quickly remind you that the Igbo collectively vote for the late abiola and the former president Obansajo.....the fact is there!!

APC is one of the party hated so much in south east and south south, do you know that? Yes that is fact, but the all truth here is if tinubu the Apc chosen presidential aspirant who happened to be a Muslim, and he took a hausa man from Christian background as his vice president and PDP bring out atiku as president, the igbos will likely vote for tinubu and APC not minding his tribe....this is fact!!!!

not tribalistic but , criminalistic and ritualistic abi

(1) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi And His Fascistic Obidients Will Be Disappointed, Says Fani-kayo / God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi / Ifagbemi Out, Gbadebo In As INEC Releases Final List Of Guber Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.