Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour (3268 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Michelle70(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
The north always produce votes almost twice the number that the south produce.

Using 2019 as a case study.

The entire north produced about 17.1m votes for both APC and PDP while the south produced 9m votes.

Anyone who scores 40% of northern votes will be having 6.8m.
That is more than the SS and SE votes combined which is (5.4m)
That means if the most impossible happens and PO scores 100% from these two regions while APC and PDP scores zero votes each, LP will still loose

How will Obi balance this huge gap when his hope is just SS and SE?

Got me thinking what kind of abracadabra LP will pull in 2023 ceteris paribus

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Conner44: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

The entire north produced about 17.1m votes for both APC and PDP while the south produced 9m votes.

Got me thinking

I never knew urchins could ‘think’ undecided

Be careful not to explode the tiny medulla you have in your oblongata

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by 4teenblaq: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Got me thinking what kind of abracadabra LP will pull in 2023 ceteris patibus

Why not use 2011 and 2007 as case study?

27 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Jonifi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Got me thinking what kind of abracadabra LP will pull in 2023 ceteris patibus
both why are you bothered if you really think so. Obi live rent free on people head

22 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by searchng4love: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Sowore and Obi are going to slug it out

4 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Christistruth00: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
cool
Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Michelle70(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Conner44:

I never knew urchins could ‘think’ undecided

Be careful not to explode the tiny medulla you have in your oblongata
So Obidients actually didnt think about this?

Says alot about the level of IQ from his supporters

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Anigreat: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

shocked

You already know that Obi doesn't stand a chance, and you're creating thread up and down? why not stick to your dream or thought of illusion?

24 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by PraizHim: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Odds have never seemed to favour when its time for a change until it happens.

Nigeria shall rise and be great again

Vote Wisely

OBI/DATTI 2023

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Michelle70(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Why not use 2011 and 2007 as case study?

Votes wasnt as extreme as this.
in 2007 and 2011, votes wasnt much about tribes, region and religion

2 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Bontafa: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

ATIKU first son

U no go rest ?

You don return the cash you scam person ?
Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Fortruth: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Even in SE/SS he will not carry much- see how Hope Uzodinma and Ikpeazu—rigged in folks, are (mis) governing” and nothing anyone can do about it.

Sorry Obi, your talent is not welcomed in the zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by searchng4love: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obi has always been shady from time immemorial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Michelle70(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fortruth:

Even in SE/SS he will not carry much- see how Hope Uzodinma and Ikpeazu—rigged in folks, are (mis) governing” and nothing anyone can do about it.

Sorry Obi, your talent is not welcomed in the zoo
Ya, APC and PDP are more popular in SS that Labour party is in the north.

Meaning SS and SW votes will be shared between those three parties while LP doesnt stand a chance in the north where the lion share is coming from

1 Like

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by PraizHim: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:
Obi has always been shady from time immemorial

No one can be as shady as Tinubu aka Amoda Ogunlere( The Ikoyi Escobar)He is the king of Shadiness

Below are the evidences of the money Peter Obi let behind

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Conner44: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:
So Obidients actually didnt think about this?

Says alot about the level of IQ from that side

Obi can’t help the north if they don’t want to help themselves.

All the voting of their brothers has it helped their region? Till today they are still battling poverty, insecurity and illiteracy.

If they like let them continue to vote without merit who they are related to, it can only keep on going downhill for them and not others.

3 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by searchng4love: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
PraizHim:

Below are the evidences of the money Peter Obi let behind

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by PraizHim: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
More evidence with the regards to the post above from the different banks when Obiano was trying to lay his hands on them below

1 Like

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by 4teenblaq: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:
Votes wasnt as extreme as this.
in 2007 and 2011, votes wasnt much about tribes, region and religion

In 2007 and 20011, SS and SE pulled more votes than in 2015 and 2019... And you are saying votes were not extremel? undecided undecided nobody pulled more votes than buhari in the north in 2003 and 2011. undecided undecided

Go and check those results in 2011 and 2003.. Nobody go tell you make you close this thread.

3 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Okwyjesus(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Northern vote northern vote we will see it with this new electoral law.

North will be battle ground this election and everybody go hustle to grab.
Obi may be least favvored up north but don't forget

1. He got 80% christian votes
2. 90% SE votes
3. 80% SS states-we full ground for Rivers

For me he won't do bad if they game goes as planned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Michelle70(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

In 2007 and 20011, SS and SE pulled more votes than in 2015 and 2019... And you are saying votes were not extremel? undecided undecided nobody pulled more votes than buhari in the north in 2007 and 2011. undecided undecided

Go and check those results in 2011 and 2007.. Nobody go tell you make you close this thread.

Ya, there is no Buhari to collect 68% of northern votes, but 40% is still a huge number TBH
Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Landowner101(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023.
Vote Obi/datti.

5 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by searchng4love: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Landowner101:
The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023.
Vote Sowore.
Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Michelle70(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Northern vote northern vote we will see it with this new electoral law.

North will be battle ground this election and everybody go hustle to grab.
Obi may be least favvored up north but don't forget

1. He got 80% christian votes
2. 90% SE votes
3. 80% SS states-we full ground for Rivers

For me he won't do bad if they game goes as planned.

80% SS votes?
who is ur weed supplier?

2 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Think for Tinubu and not Peter Obi.

Why are you bothered over peter obi? He knows his way bro

1 Like

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by 4teenblaq: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:
Ya, there is no Buhari to collect 68% of northern votes, but 40% is still a huge number TBH

TBH we have kwakwanso, tinubu, atiku..... And these three doesn't have chance in south like the way you claimed obi doesn't have in the north..

So how is the three going to win Obi?

TBH if obi can win the SS and SE, forget it, obi win will the election... How?
If he can win SS and SE , he will be getting 30-40% of sw votes, three out of north centrals are already in the bag... 25% from NW and 25%NE .. In the other hand North votes will be divided by three(tinubu, kwakwanso and atiku will be sharing the north), this will usher more chance for Peter obi...

You guys should stop relying on tribal and party loyalty votes, it won't work this time.

As voting pattern changed from 2011 to 2015, voting pattern can also change in 2023...

5 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Kingspin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

The odd is in Obi's favour.
The problem is the Nigerian factor, not Obi
If Tinubu support Peter Obi or Atiku most propaganda and blackmailing will stop immediately.
Reno, Deji and co will disappear.
Is a Nigerian problem

2 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Michelle70(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Think for Tinubu your god and not Peter Obi.

Why are you bothered over peter obi?
he is a presidential candidate in my home country and i may vote for him or not.

With these few points of mine, i think i am able to explain to u why i should be bothered
Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:
80% SS votes?
who is ur weed supplier?

Tinubu is his supplier.
Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by Omesbrit(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Crazy people everywhere, to much obsession for Obi will cause u guys insomnia, those figures against the south is likely because voter's apathy, which will be reduced 2023 in the south. Besides Buhari defeated Jonathan despite him being the incumbent. Obi will make history in 2023 against all odds.

7 Likes

Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by searchng4love: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:
he is a presidential candidate in my home country and i may vote for him or not.

With these few points of mine, i think i am able to explain to u why i should be bothered
Peter Obi is not contesting. Sowore is the man to vote for
Re: To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Michelle70:

Don't worry sir, Peter obi knows his way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed Collected Wotowoto From Peter Obi & Datti Tonight / BREAKING:Labour Party Senatorial Candidate,5 Others Killed In Enugu(Pix & video) / The Political Sophistication Of The Yoruba Is Light Years Ahead - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.