Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV (359 Views)

Russian TV Staff Walk Off Set After Final Broadcast / Kremlin Website Goes Down As Russian TV Channels ‘hacked To Play Ukrainian Songs / Ukraine: Russian Lawmakers Praise Putin After Rebel Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by joyandfaith: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
https://twitter.com/i/status/1569070513909022720

How can you say Ukrainian people, their language, culture and history don't exist and you are expected to be welcome.
You are destroying their homes and killing them but you want them to welcome you.
That is not how to form alliance.
USA has more allies in the world because of power of negotiation.
It is unfortunate that Russia has lost ukraine for many generations to come.
If Russia insists on full mobilisation, that is beginning of ww3.
Balance of power wouldn't favor Russia. It happened to Japan and Germany during ww2.

1 Like

Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by HolyMan12: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
joyandfaith:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1569070513909022720

How can you say Ukrainian people, their language, culture and history don't exist and you are expected to be welcome.
You are destroying their homes and killing them but you want them to welcome.
That is not how to form alliance.
USA has more allies in the world because of power of negotiations.
It is unfortunate that Russia has lost ukraine for many generations to come.
If Russia insists on full mobilisation, that is beginning of ww3.
Balance of power wouldn't favor Russia. It happened to Japan and Germany during ww2.
Vawulence is always the answer grin
Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by Totilopussylick(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Like a blink of an eyes

Putin manhood go shrink tongue

1 Like

Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by Efuaye(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
If there is any wisdom remaining in Putin's head, he should swallow his pride and eat the humble pie by tactically negotiating his way out of this mess he has placed himself in, otherwise, he will be ruined!

1 Like

Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Donbas region will be taken back by Ukraine before the war will end.
Russian war in Ukraine is a total failure.

1 Like

Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by sanpipita(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nairaland Putin Bros are hailing him while Russians are starting to face reality

1 Like

Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by etrange: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
OP, this video was very insightful. It's good to hear Russian citizens, analysts and top politicians talk about this war and Putin's ideologies and policies in general. I like the fact that both sides were represented in the conversation.

While the justification of the war is debatable, I noticed no one argued with the man that said that if this becomes a global war, Russia would be on the weaker side. At the moment, Russia is not 100% assured of China's support not withstanding the fact that China is a grand enemy of the US.

However, contrary to what the guy said, I don't think Russia is using the colonial war strategy (use of mercenaries) because of lack of mobilization. I feel Putin is only trying to reserve his army for a bigger war ahead. This is costing him a lot at the moment because mercenaries don't fight with passion, but it might still be worth it.

Thank you for sharing. Do you know how we can stream the channel online? Do they have a live channel on YouTube? Thanks again.
Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by joyandfaith: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
etrange:
OP, this video was very insightful. It's good to hear Russian citizens, analysts and top politicians talk about this war and Putin's ideologies and policies in general. I like the fact that both sides were represented in the conversation.

While the justification of the war is debatable, I noticed no one argued with the man that said that if this becomes a global war, Russia would be on the weaker side. At the moment, Russia is not 100% assured of China's support not withstanding the fact that China is a grand enemy of the US.

However, contrary to what the guy said, I don't think Russia is using the colonial war strategy (use of mercenaries) because of lack of mobilization. I feel Putin is only trying to reserve his army for a bigger war ahead. This is costing him a lot at the moment because mercenaries don't fight with passion, but it might still be worth it.

Thank you for sharing. Do you know how we can stream the channel online? Do they have a live channel on YouTube? Thanks again.

Colonial war strategy is genocidal and it it based on belief that Ukrainians and their culture do not exist.
Putin even said it that Ukraine is not a country. It is also about annexing lands.
Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by Ogamysamo: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

Colonial war strategy is genocidal and it it based on belief that Ukrainians and their culture do not exist.
Putin even said it that Ukraine is not a country. It is also about annexing lands.
hmmmm
what a world where men parade themselves as god's. where individual steal money but kingdoms steal peace.
we ought to place buhari over this sect of people call russians so he will put them in ze aza room where they should belong.
Re: It’s Absolutely Impossible To Defeat Ukraine.- Russian TV by leofab(f): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Russia believes that every old Soviet bloc is the mercy of Russia.. Putin even dismissed the sovereignty of Kazakhstan �� and Finland… Belarus is just an occupied territory of Russia with an indirect rule.

(1) (Reply)

The US Is Investing In Ukraine / 75 Years After Independence An Indian Captured Britain / Cyril Ramaphosa: South African President Faces Threat Of Impeachment Over 'farmg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.