Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) (5248 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by Bvlgari: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
How Onitsha, Anambra state touts turned my nyansh/br#ast to free for all - Nigerian lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-h9GCbBqek

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by blackboy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Until people stop going to the market they wont stop. This goes wayyyy back . No be today they start. Even in Lagos they do it - them Onitsha boys

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by Terkx(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
as e dey happen for lagos na so e dey happen for onitsha ,chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by worksmart(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Because Nigeria is basically a lawless society. Every one must organise the level of security they need.
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by shortIGBOman: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Onitsha houses the largest numbers of Agbero. The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha is more than the population of Lagos State. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by TheirFADA: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Agbero people press your bress cheesy
your bress no go ever remain the same again grin

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by headbasher96(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Onitsha houses the largest numbers of Agbero. The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha is more than the population of Lagos State. grin grin
soludo has put them out of business when last u come anambara
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by Patriotsleague: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Igbos are uncivilized animals. They constitute such nuisance in Lagos markets too, if the government close the market, the idiots will start crying. Igbos and fulanis are Nigeria's problems, pests.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2022
headbasher96:
soludo has put them out of business when last u come anambara

Na lie. They are still there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by Abuventure: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Igbos are uncivilized animals. They constitute such nuisance in Lagos markets too, if the government close the . market, the idiots will start crying. Igbos and fulanis are Nigeria's problems, pests.
if I say you are a st*pid f**l they will say I am rude

2 Likes

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by headbasher96(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

oga i dont argue with people what u see now are criminals shey this ones now the always run for police
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by headbasher96(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

oga i dont argue with people what u see now are criminals shey this ones now the always run for police
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by TheWolfen(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Bunch of retards. That is the same way they harass women in popular markets in Lagos. One we knew where they learnt it from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by shortIGBOman: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2022
headbasher96:

In Onitsha, all the Agberos are the criminals. They are responsible for all the criminal activities in that State

2 Likes

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by Moh247: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2022
cool

Obiano , Ngige and Peter Obi that lives in Tinubu's lagos are not fools

Even Sanusi Lamido is a Lagosian

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obiano , Ngige and Peter Obi that lives in Tinubu's lagos are not fools

Even Sanusi Lamido is a Lagosian

Tinubu is a common criminal
he's a drug dealing vagabond
a thief and a vagabond
he didn't develop Lagos

Kiss the truth
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by HolyMan12: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2022
She get luck say Dem no carry her enter zanga go take some few turns to use penis check the depth of her kpekus grin grin grin
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2022
What do I know, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by headbasher96(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

In Onitsha, all the Agberos are the criminals. They are responsible for all the criminal activities in that State
thats true bro are u from anambara
Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by shortIGBOman: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
headbasher96:
thats true bro are u from anambara

Correct, you know me too well grin

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by headbasher96(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Correct, you know me too well grin
hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) by Bvlgari: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:
She get luck say Dem no carry her enter zanga go take some few turns to use penis check the depth of her kpekus grin grin grin

cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? / The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity / All They Want Its Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.