Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws (4881 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by PlayerMeji: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mad Max...More 'Richer' indeed! grin grin

hammer567:

I'M MORE SENSIBLE THAN YOU.

MORE RICHER THAN YOU.

MORE WISER THAN YOU.

MORE TRUTHFUL THAN YOU.
Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by hammer567: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Mad Max...More 'Richer' indeed! grin grin

WEREY, MONEY CANT BUY HIS LOVE.

WE RICH NOW.

Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
This girl just share toto like Tinubu money.
As Tinubu money long na so your toto long oooo

Kuba igbu gaba nwa. Na u get am
Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by Cypress042: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don't know why am having this thought, that this guy is a simp cheesy
Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by kingPhidel(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abegeth thee pls don’t break her heart. I love her as her fan

1 Like

Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by Arielle: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Where in all of these did she say she was marrying the guy? She said I'm stealing your parents. Sounds like she just had dinner with a friend's family and liked his parents. Busybody people.
Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by Baronthecelebri: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
princeemmma:
Another heartbreak loading

Serving different guys your pkekus here and there

Later you will come here and be shouting, i gave him doggy style, air bender, inside the bathroom, snake in the ealge style and he still left .... like the other lady

The fact that you are beautiful and rich does not mean you have to go for rich and handsome guy, sometimes your destiny lies in the pit, you have to dig the mud deep down

Abeg wetin i dey talk self.. back to my work jawe
comrade calm down
Re: Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws by legitnow: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove, Rocktation fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Offers 50 Cent & Floyd Mayweather $5M To Fight / Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] / Nollywood Actor Shares Picture Of Him Having An Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.