Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi (29760 Views)

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / PDP Council Reacts As US President, Biden Hails Buhari Over Stable Democracy / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by DavSagacity(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2022
[Yoruba shine your eyes o, if you vote for Peter Obi, it is automatically voting for seaports in South South and South East. The Igbos will stop coming to Lagos State to invest, rather they will go to Delta and Rivers States, they may even stop building houses in Lagos. It will affect a lot of Yorubas. Yoruba ro nu o.”]
This is the most stupid and most back minded reasoning I've seen in recent times

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by VERDA: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
In a saner clime, what he just did, he could have bag nothing less than a 3year jail term, anybody can create a whatsapp group and give it any name, i guess he is just too dull to even realize that...

U just have to pity obi, he is not using is achievement as a state governor to campaign, he now derive so much joy in assassinating the character of his opponent... na only u go come online come deny people attacking other candidate that they are not ur supporters, e don clear or e neva clear now, I'm sure u know the person wey dey threaten reno's 1year old daughter coz u guys both have something in common..

Tales of pesin wey wan build a well meaning society

Keep quiet, your god is not worthy of being a presidential candidate talk less of ruling, is he not a known drug baron with proof...are there not news flying around about his running mate being a boko haram sponsor??, Even the governor before him alluded to this fact, Nigerians are not stupid...your useless attempt to turn truth on its head will not work.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Victoronah1: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

See how Obi just disgraced himself and ended his own presidential ambition just like that.

Having read what Obi had to say about el Rufai being in Anambra to support Ngige in 2014, that he will not go to Katsina or Kano, I am certain he is a terrible bigot.

He almost decieved we the youths. Now I remember he was no where to be seen or heard during the EndSARS protest, but wanted to ride the wave for his desperate political prostitution.

Shame on the liar and ticket hunter without any integrity.

The source of the bigotry he quoted and ascribed to his refined opponent, is a Biafran apologist and Labour Party supporter who was poking fun at Yorubas.

But Obi could not verify before referencing it. As always, the lazy 3rd class graduate wanted us to go verify.

Now the result of the verification is out, and it is to the shame of the pathological liar.
go and sit down. Who care about your 1 vote. You and who are "we the Nigerian youth"? Speak only for yourself.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by BATified2023: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I thought they said Obi & LP irrelevant cox they don't have structure..
read well they are still saying he’s irrelevant but he shouldn’t start throwing lies around for relevance
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

See how Obi just disgraced himself and ended his own presidential ambition just like that.

Having read what Obi had to say about el Rufai being in Anambra to support Ngige in 2014, that he will not go to Katsina or Kano, I am certain he is a terrible bigot.

He almost decieved we the youths. Now I remember he was no where to be seen or heard during the EndSARS protest, but wanted to ride the wave for his desperate political prostitution.

The source of the bigotry he quoted and ascribed to his refined opponent, is a Biafran apologist and Labour Party supporter who was poking fun at Yorubas.

But Obi could not verify before referencing it. As always, the lazy 3rd class graduate wanted us to go verify.

Now the result of the verification is out, and it is to the shame of the pathological liar.

Buhari and El Rufai said worse....... where are they today. Tinubu declared his unbelief in one Nigeria. Where is he today? Don't be a hypocrite. Look we Nigerians now understand. It's all a game to you people. Politics. But to us...... IT IS OUR EXISTENCE. So bring it on. Bring on all your election period inanities. WE ARE READY THIS TIME. Oshii!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by drlateef: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I thought they said Obi & LP irrelevant cox they don't have structure..

Is that why Obi has resorted to telling lies and stoking ethnic tension? Let us see how far it will take him. He is going to use his hands and mouth to destroy himself. That’s certainly going to be.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by BATified2023: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2022
OkutaNla:

They've already started concocting their lies about fake attacks on Obi. Tinubu's team needs to be at the top of their game coz these are Ipob propagandists deploying their usual tactics.
unknown Yoruba men

So they interviewed d attackers to b sure they are Yorubas?
It’s now crystal clear that ipob is staring at us face to face with this peter obi madness,keyamo was quick to get hold of their antics before they started dropping it

Any sane person will know this is all shade of bullshit

Unknown Yoruba men

They must believe they are talking to their fellow igbos who hide criminals by calling them unknown gunmen
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Your popularity is fast fading and your chapter will be closed before 2023 election!
onye ara

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Zorn: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

This miss the issue based campaign you're talking about?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

Early in the morning you rush to lagoon to deficate and still come online to type same thing you drop on lagoon, you better go find out if ur family don lock ur brain troway key.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2022
drlateef:

Is that why Obi has resorted to telling lies and stoking ethnic tension? Let us see how far it will take him. He is going to use his hands and mouth to destroy himself. That’s certainly going to be.

drlateef go and sale your root and herbs as usual. Even the Hausa/Fulani are not as tribal as you cassavans & agbadorians. The worst tribal race in the world na una.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Bionic07: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2022
And this lying fellow is suppose to make Nigeria a better place? I don't think so. undecided
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2022
DavSagacity:
[Yoruba shine your eyes o, if you vote for Peter Obi, it is automatically voting for seaports in South South and South East. The Igbos will stop coming to Lagos State to invest, rather they will go to Delta and Rivers States, they may even stop building houses in Lagos. It will affect a lot of Yorubas. Yoruba ro nu o.”]
This is the most stupid and most back minded reasoning I've seen in recent times

I believe you know the truth on where such a tribal statement came from
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by drlateef: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
kingyakos:

drlateef go and sale your root and herbs as usual. Even the Hausa/Fulani are not as tribal as you cassavans & agbadorians. The worst tribal race in the world na una.

Then leave the southwest and go back to your shithole in the east. You don’t allow other tribes in your place and you come here shouting upandan. Nonsense!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Konjiboii: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Lol at he lost the whole entire Yoruba vote, na so dem dey lose vote, abegi. If PO like make him insult sango we go still vote for am
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Ikukuchi: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2022
The point Obi made there was that instead of an average Yoruba man thinking of progress of all part of Nigeria for development, he is running Helter skelter looking for regions to hold down.
My Yoruba people, if Obi have a working seaport in South south and southeast, is that not part of Nigeria being developed. Please let's vote Obi for our good now and future. If osibanjo is on the ballot, you will see alot of Igbos voting for him. But old man like Buhari is a no no. Atiku is to extend northern rule to 16yrs. This 8 years is already hell. How sure are you that insecurity won't heighten if Atiku wins. Will he arrest his brothers and jail them. If he couldn't, that means, survival of the fittest
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Mumu man

Which Anambra are you from?

You mean Anambra community in Osun State?

Since you know that Obi can't win then why writing long note on irrelevant candidate?

So for your mind now you have sense?

After 2023 elections, we go know who get sense?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Oluwaseunomo: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2022
oyichi:
look at this one, which north are you talking about, abet try travel first and see, atiku is who the northern Moslems are voting, the Christians are for obi their fellow Christian, go and check the population off Catholics alone
Point of correction ibos not all am a Christian and i don't Bleep with obi. Atiku that one wey dey Mark register every year lol
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
drlateef:

Then leave the southwest and go back to your shithole in the east. You don’t allow other tribes in your place and you come here shouting upandan. Nonsense!

U are still saying we should leave the SW, if we leave hunger go kill u, who go build Lagos if we leave, how una seaport go boom if we leave, who go change brown roof to long span, step tiles, who go buy the herbs and root wey u dey hawk, kwashakor go spread like covid for SW if we leave. I suggest u sit down, without ogogoro and Ghana laoud or malian cush, reason this decision wey u wan take so because hunger go big ur head, swollen ur Belle and small ur body o
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Ikukuchi: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Obi did fundamental works in Anambra just like Tinubu did in Lagos. Tinubu now adding credits of his successors. Obi should as well add to that if that's the case. Even in your hearts you know Obi is the best candidate. If reverse is the case, I like my Igbo brothers and sisters, we will tell our grandpa to go and rest and vote in the right candidate. Let's say late Alex Ekwueme at his old age on a ballot with another Christian as vice, then Osibanjo with a balanced Muslim vice. Osibanjo will get atleast 60% of Igbos vote. We vote creditable people, again fairness justice and equity affects our votes
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by AliGro: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2022
I wonder why anyone is surprised at this from Peter. He hasn't changed a bit. Same person that deported people from his state and asked Fashola to send back destitut.es whose identities were confirmed as Anambra indigenes to Anambra but went public denying knowledge of it. He went on to politicise it then in same manner he is doing now.
Very slimy dishonest man
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Ikukuchi: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2022
South bickers, North retrains it.

After 2023 elections, we go know who get sense?

[/quote]
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by luvinhubby(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Omo, see finishing! I can bet Keyamo has been reading some of our argument against Peter Obi on Nairaland before putting this statement together.

Obi is an empty candidate with an empty record. To make matters worse, he has decided to delve into ethnic jingoism. Such a crooked character is not fit to lead a big and diverse country like Nigeria.

You are a shameless tribalist, so shameless that you are campaigning for a convicted druglord that turned state properties into private estates, killed political opponents & worked for the enthronement of the worst administration in the history of Nigeria.

So shameless are you that you even defended the killing of innocent Nigerians at Lekki toll gate
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Obidient4life3: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye ara

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Onye oshi... Betrayer! You can pretend all you want, we know who sold Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria! Judas!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by drlateef: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2022
kingyakos:

U are still saying we should leave the SW, if we leave hunger go kill u, who go build Lagos if we leave, how una seaport go boom if we leave, who go change brown roof to long span, step tiles, who go buy the herbs and root wey u dey hawk, kwashakor go spread like covid for SW if we leave. I suggest u sit down, without ogogoro and Ghana laoud or malian cush, reason this decision wey u wan take so because hunger go big ur head, swollen ur Belle and small ur body o

You are joking right? Are the igbos in Dubai ports, are they in Singapore ports? You think you are the only ones who know how to do business? Let’s see how you will get your own ports in your landlocked country Biafra.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

He didn’t deceive you, na Tinubu you dey support from time, so lockup
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by kingyakos: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2022
drlateef:

You are joking right? Are the igbos in Dubai ports, are they in Singapore ports? You think you are the only ones who know how to do business? Let’s see how you will get your own ports in your landlocked country Biafra.

They're the major importer/ exporter in the Dubai and Singapore port to nigeria. Wetin una wey seaport dey una land dey import or export, una think say una fit export chewing stick.
Oga commot for here go sale herbs
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
They just got the directive from their Agbado headquarters of urchins and useless MISCREANTs.

When Sam Omatseye called Peter Obi... Obituaryy through a Propaganda newspaper owned by his benefactor, Thiefnubuu...you indolent and disturbed snakes hailed.When he said Labour till Death,you hailed.

Now, just 1 'pinch' you are wailing foolishly and issuing useless press releases.

You know when you throw a bone to dogs and have them play catch, that is exactly what I think Obi did. grin

I don't want to believe that Obi was unaware that he was being recorded. Everything that has previously come from him (his camp, team) were all intentional, thought-out and strategic, so nah, I don't think this was a careless, caught-off-guard mistake. cheesy

It's nice to see him play offensive for the first time.

Their mouths and thumbs are just dancing. If many despicable politicians have made a lot of nonsense statements in the past and it hasn't affected their political clout, nothing fit happen to Obi. So they should keep gnashing their teeth and dripping spittle.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:

You mean this character below that has no integrity?

Do you know the meaning of capacity?

What new agencies did Obi establish to better govern Anambra?
What growth did he achieve for the economy of Anambra?

How was he able to manage the pseudo diversity that exist within the Igbos of different states of origin or different Christian sect?

Even a Capacitor rated in microFarad has more useful capacity than Peter Obi.

React to the drug forfeiture of Tinubu
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by LordOfTheGame: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2022
This APC supporters are insanely shameless. They can react and hold a press release over an obvious truth said a man of integrity but refused to react when their paymaster was making direct attacks on Peter Obi. Who can play the ethnic and religious rheoterics more than the APC idiotic fellows.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
In a saner clime, what he just did, he could have bag nothing less than a 3year jail term...

Werey ni e. grin grin lnfact I think the "saner climes", through ICJ, should sue all of you Nigerians who use the term "saner climes" indiscriminately.

Starting from Teenubull saying "Emi lokan" and his wife insulting Igbos, jokingly or not.

See how stupid that sounds now? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by lagosrd: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:

You mean this character below that has no integrity?

Do you know the meaning of capacity?

What new agencies did Obi establish to better govern Anambra?
What growth did he achieve for the economy of Anambra?

How was he able to manage the pseudo diversity that exist within the Igbos of different states of origin or different Christian sect?

Even a Capacitor rated in microFarad has more useful capacity than Peter Obi.

Don't start waht you cannot finish....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians: Get Ready To Patronise “made In Nigeria” Products / 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri / How ISWAP Disguised As Friendly Forces To Steal Tactical Vehicles From Army Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.