Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi (29734 Views)

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / PDP Council Reacts As US President, Biden Hails Buhari Over Stable Democracy / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by nattyGENT: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Imagine me wasting time to read the usual APC gibirish thinking they will make sense for once. Very foolish politicians and supporters that are not ashamed of the shit they have sunk this country into & tender apologies, instead they are still flexing muscle.

Una go know the the extent of harm you have caused in this country with the anger NIGERIANS go take vote Peter Obi for president in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Dcaliphate(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

See how Obi just disgraced himself and ended his own presidential ambition just like that.

Having read what Obi had to say about el Rufai being in Anambra to support Ngige in 2014, that he will not go to Katsina or Kano, I am certain he is a terrible bigot.

He almost decieved we the youths. Now I remember he was no where to be seen or heard during the EndSARS protest, but wanted to ride the wave for his desperate political prostitution.

Shame on the liar and ticket hunter without any integrity.

The source of the bigotry he quoted and ascribed to his refined opponent, is a Biafran apologist and Labour Party supporter who was poking fun at Yorubas.

But Obi could not verify before referencing it. As always, the lazy 3rd class graduate wanted us to go verify.

Now the result of the verification is out, and it is to the shame of the pathological liar.
You're the one that is finished, you and your generation. All of una wey don chop money wey say e no go better for Nigeria una end is near.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by anonimi: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2022
donjazet:
Hmm. Let's see how the campaign develops.

ObiDatti is a goal.

A goal or a failure, like what the fraudulent Peter Obi achieved in eight years of misrule in Anambra?
What is the difference between the a-looter come & raid Obi and Thiefnuibu who impoverishes Lagosians to receive their praises for doing stomach infrastructure

bennybuhari:
“’So, whatever I say about Tinubu is anchored on empiricism and verifiable facts. I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

bennybuhari:
“’So, whatever I say about Tinubu is anchored on empiricism and verifiable facts. I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Proffessorr: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://thebladengr.com/2022/09/12/apc-presidential-campaign-council-reacts-to-offensive-video-by-mr-peter-obi/

As much as I’m not a fan of any of the candidates, I’m worried that APC (a ruling party) is acting like an opposition party.

I expect the APC to be “selling” its Presidential candidate to Nigerians and allow the opposition to play catch up, but in recent times, reverse is the case!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by sematec(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Why will Mr. Festus Keyamo accuse Mr. Peter Obi to stage manage his kidnap to now blame apc

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

See how Obi just disgraced himself and ended his own presidential ambition just like that.

Having read what Obi had to say about el Rufai being in Anambra to support Ngige in 2014, that he will not go to Katsina or Kano, I am certain he is a terrible bigot.

He almost decieved we the youths. Now I remember he was no where to be seen or heard during the EndSARS protest, but wanted to ride the wave for his desperate political prostitution.

The source of the bigotry he quoted and ascribed to his refined opponent, is a Biafran apologist and Labour Party supporter who was poking fun at Yorubas.

But Obi could not verify before referencing it. As always, the lazy 3rd class graduate wanted us to go verify.

Now the result of the verification is out, and it is to the shame of the pathological liar.

Finished where? Is it not the same politics and campaign of tribalism you people run here on Nairaland? He only exposed you filth for the world to see

No cry more grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by HOD74(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2022
jyz200:
Obi still dy learn politics grin
. What useless and stupid statement, if governance can't affect common people then that government is a useless.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by anonimi: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Omo, see finishing! I can bet Keyamo has been reading some of our argument against Peter Obi on Nairaland before putting this statement together.

Obi is an empty candidate with an empty record. To make matters worse, he has decided to delve into ethnic jingoism. Such a crooked character is not fit to lead a big and diverse country like Nigeria.

Compared with Jakande who had very small money for four years, what is Thiefnuibu's record in 23 plus years of looting Lagoisians with nothing but sorrow, tears and blood to show for it in the hands of his MC Oluomo agberos?

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by anonimi: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Proffessorr:
As much as I’m not a fan of any of the candidates, I’m worried that APC (a ruling party) is acting like an opposition party.

I expect the APC to be “selling” its Presidential candidate to Nigerians and allow the opposition to play catch up, but in recent times, reverse is the case!

That is to confirm to you that Thiefnuibu is an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise, for the discernment of those who know.
What is there to sell about the indicted drug money launderer, governance failure and lootocrat who made Abacha's PTF a-looter associate president in 2015 and expects to be rewarded for the change of Buhari's olule to 200 million Nigerians misery for the past seven years?

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

Francis5:
04.27.155:18 AM ET

Nigeria’s Next Leader’s Ties to a Heroin Ring

General Muhammed Buhari’s political partner is a former bagman for two heroin traffickers. But that’s just business as usual in Nigeria.

Nigeria’s election last month was celebrated as an unlikely victory for democracy in an African country with a tenuous record of free and fair representation. But the man most responsible for midwifing General Muhammed Buhari’s ballot triumph over current President Goodluck Jonathan has a spotty CV. Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by shinealight(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Tochi3:
APCshit should react to the insecurity, poverty, kiddnapping, terrorism, hunger, corruption, hopelessness, misery in Nigeria instead of running aimlessly trying unabatedly to pull a man of integrity down...PO is character, competence and capacity

Vote wisely

Obi has just pulled himself down ….all by himself with the help of his crony called Powell Glad Legbe.
Imagine someone who wants to govern an ethnically diverse country like Nigeria playing the tribal card? What a shame!! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by nedekid: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Diversionary, kiyamo did not address the important issue raised.
How did a man who under the "fight for democracy" lost everything, still could afford 2 private jets, live like a billionaire etc without any known source of income? No companies etc.
Yesterday alake said stock market, oya provide tax documents to show the trillions earned from stock market naa. Abi the chief tax Master is exempted from paying taxes?
But police, efcc can go around arresting youths under the guise of no source of income yet driving exotic cars.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by MedicH: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

That message obi read? In what way is it different from what tinubus wife said on video about tinubu candidature? Just one way.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Bendeco02: 6:40am On Sep 13, 2022
shinealight:

Obi has just pulled himself down ….all by himself with the help of his crony called Powell Glad Legbe.
Imagine someone who wants to govern an ethnically diverse country like Nigeria playing the tribal card? What a shame!! cool cool
Oga say for yourself... You never liked him and Obi is not expecting your vote too.

He will still get votes from Yorubas that loves him. No need of crying up and down, rest.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by oyichi: 6:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Obi is our next president, we will not allow a Moslem to replace a Moslem in aso rock, this the position of ove ninety million Christians in Nigeria, no matter what nonsense you say against him

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Karlman: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Omo, see finishing! I can bet Keyamo has been reading some of our argument against Peter Obi on Nairaland before putting this statement together.

Obi is an empty candidate with an empty record. To make matters worse, he has decided to delve into ethnic jingoism. Such a crooked character is not fit to lead a big and diverse country like Nigeria.
You guys are so shameless as a party!
You have overseen the worst times in the history of this country and now you have become an opposition to a day old party. Shameless lot.

Apc made that whatsapp message and worst...emilokan, yorubalokan and other tribal messages you have been pouring out to deceive your Agbero population is known to all.
During last Lagos governorship elections you bigots said worst including that tout loudmouth oba making useless threats.
Shameless party with shameless supporters. 2023 is the end of apc.
Evil party.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by etrouble: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Tochi3:
APCshit should react to the insecurity, poverty, kiddnapping, terrorism, hunger, corruption, hopelessness, misery in Nigeria instead of running aimlessly trying unabatedly to pull a man of integrity down...PO is character, competence and capacity

Vote wisely

Yes, very competent, yet he cannot live in the state he governed. He lives between Lagos which was rebuilt by Tinubu and Pandora where he is keeping Anambra stolen money while all his indigenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by ebuclassic18(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

Between tinubu and obi who is more of a liar,were is the student loan and #5k he promised? Even you're a big fat liar

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by ebuclassic18(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Obi is a goal

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Maximeo(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://thebladengr.com/2022/09/12/apc-presidential-campaign-council-reacts-to-offensive-video-by-mr-peter-obi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Z5-O-lh4U

RUBBISH REACTION BY FAILED GROUP AS USUAL, A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

KEYAMO & CO DIDN'T HAVE THE GOOD CONSCIENCE & INTEGRITY TO:

CONDEMN OBITUARY ARTICLE BY TINUBU'S MAN;

CONDEMN THE ATTACK ON DISABLED MAN BY TINUBU'S THUGS;

A NOTHING FOR GOOD & FAILED PARTY SUPPORTING A CONVICTED DRUG DEALER. WHO TAKES THEN SERIOUS.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2022
The same old politics APC bringing up
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Chukelyt: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi's comment on the said video is for us to stop being sentimental in our actions for the country to move forward but some people are still showing how myopic & sentimental we are by our comments here

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Karlman: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2022
shinealight:

What tribal card... You lots put out that message and worst!
Obi is serving it to you lots as e dey hot.
Let me see where Tinubu votes would be coming from. Is it the north where they have Atiku or the SE&SS that is a no fly zone for apc.
Tinubu is coming third in this election go and mark it somewhere on your wall.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by casppyjay: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

nigerians now prefer to be slapped with d truth rather been bleeped with lies!! The people before obi told lies that they weren’t bigots the result is today in the glare of the whole world..no more greed motivated lies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by spartan50(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Oga apc wont win

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Obi or any other candidate cannot and shall not win if he only want masses to see his opponents as bigger devil. None of you 3 front runners is clean, we are only going to choose whom we believe is capable of doing more good than harm. So, this kind strategy by Obi is childish and it's easy to know that message like Igbos will not come and invest in Lagos again can only be written by igbis who believe without them there would be no place called Nigeria in the first place not to talk of Lagos. As if Yorubas don't even do or know how to do business. Even the best business man Africa ever have is Hausa man so what's special about igbos? If there is a room for a good seaport in Igbo lands or other places I can bet someone like Tinubu will make it work because we know he is good at generating revenue. So shut up! and campaign reasonably maybe you can come 3rd on the list of winner

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

Obi is not finished.
Nigeria is finished.

Look at how APC planted Assassination attempts on their own. Just to play people like you.
They are repeating them. APC have nothing to offer. If they do they will channel their energy there.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by deltateam: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Z5-O-lh4U

It's not a bad thing to build seaports in different regions but my shock is that yorubas need to be up and doing in which case this would not be necessary.

Yorubas should stop Alaye behavior.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Bendeco02: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2022
lansile:
Obi or any other candidate cannot and shall not win if he only want masses to see his opponents as bigger devil. None of you 3 front runners is clean, we are only going to choose whom we believe is capable of doing more good than harm. So, this kind strategy by Obi is childish and it's easy to know that message like Igbos will not come and invest in Lagos again can only be written by igbis who believe without them there would be no place called Nigeria in the first place not to talk of Lagos. As if Yorubas don't even do or know how to do business. Even the best business man Africa ever have is Hausa man so what's special about igbos? If there is a room for a good seaport in Igbo lands or other places I can bet someone like Tinubu will make it work because we know he is good at generating revenue. So shut up! and campaign reasonably maybe you can come 3rd on the list of winner
Is that all?

Why don't we hear something like Obi will finish 4th again?

So now you're giving him 3rd?

Funny people
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by amp01(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
They just got the directive from their Agbado headquarters of urchins and useless MISCREANTs.

When Sam Omatseye called Peter Obi... Obituaryy through a Propaganda newspaper owned by his benefactor, Thiefnubuu...you indolent and disturbed snakes hailed.When he said Labour till Death,you hailed.

Now, just 1 'pinch' you are wailing foolishly and issuing useless press releases.

Una must cry bluud...

Reno dey cry
Deji Adeyanju dey cry
Swaga dey cry
Zombies are crying

Obidents are just testing the MIC. grin

Una must collect woto woto.... grin
This APC COMPAIGN COUNCIL,THEY ARE VERY STUPID,SO IF OBI WIN,AND DEVELOP THE SEAPORTS IN DELTA AND RIVERS STATES IS IT A CRIME?
ITS LAGOS STATE AND YORUBA PEOPLE AFRAID OF COMPETITION FROM OTHER STATES?
THIS COUNTRY REALLY NEED TO DISINTEGRATE,LETS EACH REGION,TAKE THEIR DESTINY IN THEIR OWN HANDS.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Getsaved(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2022
There is no grammar you APC or PDP guys will speak now that people will believe you, except those who have very short memory. We will not forget in hurry how you APC invented all kinds of ill, wicked, ethnic, provocative campaign against Goodluck Jonathan. You guys stated it and even did worse. Thesame Jonathan you guys are begging today without shame because you guys failed woefully - like someone said, "that APC doubled the failures of PDP ".

Even if what you are saying is true that Obi did that, I do not support such campaign. But you guys started it, you rippingwhat you sow.

We will not forget APC started such campaign and even did worse. You still even want to deceive us again by the samesame person who lied and sold the bad product that is killing the country today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) / Remove Fuel Subsidy – Saraki Tells Buhari / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.