Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi (29763 Views)

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / PDP Council Reacts As US President, Biden Hails Buhari Over Stable Democracy / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2022
All Nigerian media house is against this man because APC is bank rolling them and they want this country to change with Tinubu In charge?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Bontafa: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
U don post this one before nah, abi na only this one dem package for ur brain...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by LongT(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Apc and PDP are having a sleepless night over LP. Let it be known that their antics are baseless and soaked deep in deceit. Nigerians have had it with deceit from both apc and PDP, most especially apc. The only language they speak is lies, no right thinking Nigerian should pay attention to those blood suckers. Any Nigerian that still supports these two parties, is without doubt suffering from incurable amnisea. Why would a right thinking Nigeria return to his or her vomit? Only a dog does that. With Labour party in government, it will be an indefinite suspension to parties and individuals that have turned our common partriage to personal business. It will be a rebirth of a new nation

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
Thanks for showcasing ur stupidity, can u get the fvck off my mention now...

Omo ita ti yi/ya owo. grin grin Sha make sure to do something worthwhile with the money, you hear? You have to save like 25,000 for it to turn into something sensible, and survive on 5k.

Just have some contingency plans in place, 'cuz believe you me, you cannot even survive on that for the rest of the year, not to talk of next year after the elections, lmaoooo.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by moyosore32: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Even for school election, no contesting member go ever mention his oppo’s name and condemn em on live TV
Ds man no wise at all he can’t rule this nation, mk he go try run for senator for him state, from derr he go get chance dey enter Abuja on weekly basis
Lmao obituaries lule piiiiii

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2022
lookingfly:
so they didn't see all the arrows they've been throwing at peter obi? Just one that peter decided to throw, they're panicking everywhere grin.....I see more coming.

Are you minding them? They never see anything. grin

For their minds, dem dey think say dem fit bully Obi 'cuz Man has been forming gentleman apologising every second on our behalf. He is now the Chief, Comptroller, and Comrade General of Vawulence Affairs and they are taking cover, running helter-skelter and picking offense.

Very good!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Omo ita ti yi/ya owo. grin grin Sha make sure to do something worthwhile with the money, you hear? You have to save like 25,000 for it to turn into something sensible, and survive on 5k.

Just have some contingency plans in place, 'cuz believe you me, you cannot even survive on that for the rest of the year, not to talk of next year after the elections, lmaoooo.
U and who dey spend naira?
This babe, oya carry ur wahala dey go...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by GentleChief: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2022
jaxxy:

All yorubas don't hate igbos and not all igbos like yorubas. The problem are the tribal bigots on both sides and the bad attitudes by both sides.

That's said igbos ha e not worked together to move their states and region forward abd they shouldn't blame FG alone bt also blame themselves.

I personally don't hate Yorubas. I do business with most of them. But there are very wicked, hopeless ones that are bent on subjugating the Igbo nation.

Byt 2023 is the deciding year. It will be very very surprising.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Igbodicool(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Moferere:
Obi will only be president of the Igbos
No wahala, agreed!
And you will stay in Nigeria without Obi and Igbo, if you think otherwise, and cry again at the mention of Biafra, the present situation of APC and Nigeria will befall you and your generation!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
U and who dey spend naira?
This babe, oya carry ur wahala dey go...

Oh. You want to deny you're collecting 30k naira? grin grin

Or you want to tell me that you're one of those staying outside the country and wanting to foist a bad leader abi kinikatipe on us.

Either way, I don't care. If you're not a financially poor urchin in Nigeria, you're a mentally poor and unintelligent agbado-guzzling termite who was somehow flung overseas.

Nothing you say will convince me otherwise, LMFAO.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by TYCO77: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://thebladengr.com/2022/09/12/apc-presidential-campaign-council-reacts-to-offensive-video-by-mr-peter-obi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Z5-O-lh4U

If an esteem personality in time past had openly threatened to throw into the Lagoon individuals from certain region of the country in event they failed to vote for APC, how come it will be out of place for a group supporting APC not to circulate such a message on Whatsapp? I think what they have not realized is that Mr. Peter Obi is an essential national project that most be logical executed and delivered. We M-O-V-E to take back our country-NIGERIA.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by lookingfly: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

For their minds, dem dey think say dem fit bully Obi 'cuz Man has been forming gentleman apologising every second on our behalf. He is now the Chief, Comptroller, and Comrade General of Vawulence Affairs and they are taking cover, running helter-skelter and picking offense.

Very good!
hahahaha......an Hausa adage says "acigaba da gashi' in order words increase the fire of the vawulence grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Str8talk21: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
APC shld calm down, Peter Obi is just warming up to the game APC played during 2015 presidential campaign. We know the game and las las...APC will be served breakfast.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

See how Obi just disgraced himself and ended his own presidential ambition just like that.

Having read what Obi had to say about el Rufai being in Anambra to support Ngige in 2014, that he will not go to Katsina or Kano, I am certain he is a terrible bigot.

He almost decieved we the youths. Now I remember he was no where to be seen or heard during the EndSARS protest, but wanted to ride the wave for his desperate political prostitution.

Shame on the liar and ticket hunter without any integrity.

The source of the bigotry he quoted and ascribed to his refined opponent, is a Biafran apologist and Labour Party supporter who was poking fun at Yorubas.

But Obi could not verify before referencing it. As always, the lazy 3rd class graduate wanted us to go verify.

Now the result of the verification is out, and it is to the shame of the pathological liar.
shut up...saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by onuman: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

See how Obi just disgraced himself and ended his own presidential ambition just like that.

Having read what Obi had to say about el Rufai being in Anambra to support Ngige in 2014, that he will not go to Katsina or Kano, I am certain he is a terrible bigot.

He almost decieved we the youths. Now I remember he was no where to be seen or heard during the EndSARS protest, but wanted to ride the wave for his desperate political prostitution.

The source of the bigotry he quoted and ascribed to his refined opponent, is a Biafran apologist and Labour Party supporter who was poking fun at Yorubas.

But Obi could not verify before referencing it. As always, the lazy 3rd class graduate wanted us to go verify.

Now the result of the verification is out, and it is to the shame of the pathological liar.

Wishful thinking all through your response.
Tinubu started with his Labourers must Labour in vain.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by hush15: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://thebladengr.com/2022/09/12/apc-presidential-campaign-council-reacts-to-offensive-video-by-mr-peter-obi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Z5-O-lh4U

I just watched the video now and I have not seen where he insulted Tinubu now. What is wrong with our people. Why all these lies and twist. On the flip side, he is right. He said and I quote, see what an APC person sent on whatsapp to my phone and he read it out loud and he is right, such mentality, a foolish tribal post is what is wrong with out country. I asked, what is wrong in developing other parts of our country that it will affect the igbos no longer investing in Lagos... if not to stir up sentiments and ethnic voting... APC and the sentimental fools can wail all I care but Peter Obi does not owe any apology to anyone. He hasn't insulted, and spoken rudely about anyone. He just only stated reasons like the foolish post made is the problem of the country. He is not finished but just getting started.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by hush15: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Omo, see finishing! I can bet Keyamo has been reading some of our argument against Peter Obi on Nairaland before putting this statement together.

Obi is an empty candidate with an empty record. To make matters worse, he has decided to delve into ethnic jingoism. Such a crooked character is not fit to lead a big and diverse country like Nigeria.

What's offensive in what he said....
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh. You want to deny you're collecting 30k naira? grin grin

Or you want to tell me that you're one of those staying outside the country and wanting to foist a bad leader abi kinikatipe on us.

Either way, I don't care. If you're not a financially poor urchin in Nigeria, you're a mentally poor and 0 agbado-guzzling termite who was somehow flung overseas.

Nothing you say will convince me otherwise, LMFAO.
Why i go deny sey dem dey pay me 30k monthly through ur bank account, arindin omo...
Na anybody wey no dey support ur bigot dem dey pay, oponu...
Until when u sit ursef down and ask ursef why u dey support a person wey fail his state as a governor, till then, ur campaingn labours, ur vain...
Werey dey even think I wan convince am, wetin concern me with a dead brain?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
Why i go deny sey dem dey pay me 30k monthly through ur bank account, arindin omo...
Na anybody wey no dey support ur bigot dem dey pay, oponu...
Until when u sit ursef down and ask ursef why u dey support a person wey fail his state as a governor, till then, ur campaingn labours, ur vain...
Werey dey even think I wan convince am, wetin concern me with a dead brain?

I no know which one big pass which- your foolishness or your senselessness. grin

So why the fk did you mention you not spending (in) naira? E be like say you don nack head for ground when you been dey stagger come from that your beer parlour.

Anyway, sha go and report yourself to the nearest police station on your way to the garage tomorrow for this crime of character assassination against the person of Peter Obi. Also take a copy of Brighter Grammar along to effectively express yourself.

Anu o***.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by peculiar2233: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

The source of the bigotry he quoted and ascribed to his refined opponent, is a Biafran apologist and Labour Partyu supporter who was poking fun at Yorubas.

You and your gullible likers should bury your heads in shame.
Suffering and smiling no dey tire una ?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I no know which one big pass which- your foolishness or your senselessness. grin

So why the fk did you mention you not spending (in) naira? E be like say you don nack head for ground when you been dey stagger come from that your beer parlour.

Anyway, sha go and report yourself to the nearest police station on your way to the garage tomorrow for this crime of character assassination against the person of Peter Obi. Also take a copy of Brighter Grammar along to effectively express yourself.

Anu o***.
Mumu had to bold the part wey hit am... grin

That's the bitter truth, u just have to deal with it, oops! Zombie no get functioning brain...

Henceforth ur matter no go pas k as a reply from me, a damned soul can't be redeemed
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
Mumu had to bold the part wey hit am... grin

That's the bitter truth, u just have to deal with it, oops! Zombie no get functioning brain...

Henceforth ur matter no go pas k as a reply from me, a damned soul can't be redeemed

You're big a fool. grin grin I was throwing your hypocrisy back to your face.

You should end up in Kirikiri or perhaps in a maximum security prison. Along with your Drugnibu Cassava Master, LMAO. Liars and agents of obfuscation.

Ediot oniranu urchin.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're big fool. grin grin I was throwing your hypocrisy back to your face.

You should end up in Kirikiri or perhaps in a maximum security prison. Along with your Drugnibu Cassava Master, LMAO. Liars and agents of obfuscation.

Ediot.
K
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
KillSars:
K

This is how you want to defend your wee*** paymaster? grin Running away by hiding behind "Ks"? You for continue to dey trade words na.

Olodo.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This is how you want to defend your wee*** paymaster? grin Running away by hiding behind "Ks"? You for continue to dey trade words na.

Olodo.
K
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by blackpanda: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Joevics:

Ya. Keep it up. To his your tribalism will drive more southerners, including neutral Yorubas to Peter Obi.

story
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
They just got the directive from their Agbado headquarters of urchins and useless MISCREANTs.

When Sam Omatseye called Peter Obi... Obituaryy through a Propaganda newspaper owned by his benefactor, Thiefnubuu...you indolent and disturbed snakes hailed.When he said Labour till Death,you hailed.

Now, just 1 'pinch' you are wailing foolishly and issuing useless press releases.

Una must cry bluud...

Reno dey cry
Deji Adeyanju dey cry
Swaga dey cry
Zombies are crying

Obidents are just testing the MIC. grin

Una must collect woto woto.... grin
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are testing Mic.
you see how obituary is so foolish
that will be the of Nigeria if idiotic pigs of biafra rule Nigeria
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=116618659]

Very good![/quote
by lying
obituary is not wise
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by Anndrew(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Obi has always been finished.

I am from Anambra, a full blooded Anambra man.

Obi would be the biggest mistake that Nigerians will ever make.

The fortunate thing is, he won't be president.

That's why I don't take him seriously.

The man just talks anyhow without thinking.

How can a presidential candidate talk more than his entire campaign team put together?

He has no chance whatsoever in the North...now he has lost the SW completely...how can he become president?

I put to you,that you are not from Anambra,u are a full blooded bastard and an idiot..
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by okorogodwin4(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Stupid IPOB impersonator just like Obi cheesy
shameless criminals ethnic bigot tillubuu urchins

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Anndrew:
I put to you,that you are not from Anambra,u are a full blooded bastard and an idiot..

Who cares what you say...

You don't determine who is from or not from Anambra...

As far as I am concerned, you and whatever you say are insignificant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.