Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? (1736 Views)

Partial Disconnection: We’re Not Owing MTN Interconnect Charges – Globacom / MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST / Glo Owing MTN N10 Billion In Interconnectivity Fees - BusinessDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by blazesam(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Say the truth, how much are you owing those mobile network guys? Somebody here may pay for your debts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by clanholies: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Lol
Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by blazesam(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2022
clanholies:
Lol
how much are you owing
Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Setosim: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2022
70% of Nigeria are airtime borrowers
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Majority are borrowers.
That's it!
We borrow,we pay back to borrow again!

5 Likes

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by FreeStuffsNG: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Setosim:
70% of Nigeria are airtime borrowers
Please where did you get this ridiculous data? It seems this social media addiction is taking most of you away from reality of life.

Not even 70% of Nigerians use phones, far less even use smartphones and according to HE Atiku, about 90% of Nigerians in the northern Nigerians are not even on social media. So those in the perpetual habit of living above their means may be just around a low minority 10% of Nigeria's population of Nigerians.

Majority of Nigerians do not even borrow airtime but majority of the minority of Nigerians on social media who got addictdd to the social media entertainment and idle unproductive gists got addicted to the unhealthy reckless lifestyle of living above their means by perpetually borrowing airtime to repay at an extra interest; avoidable wastages that further pauperizes many of them because they are using their own poverty to creat more profit for the profitable telcos.

I can not even remember borrowing or how to borrow because I hardly stray outside my budget or indulge in the habit of living above my means.

6 Likes

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Just 300 not much

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Setosim: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please where did you get this ridiculous data? It seems this social media addiction is taking most of you away from reality of life. Not even 70% of Nigerians use phones, far less even use smartphones.
come northern Nigeria and see torchlight phone users, almajiri sef

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Setosim:
come northern Nigeria and see torchlight phone users, almajiri sef

Those people are not technologically advanced
Most of them are illiterates

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Risentouch(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2022
I am still wondering the year I will pay glo the ₦3500 I am owing them because I have sworn I won't link my NIN.

Dem don send me message tire, e get time the sent me promo message on how to recharge 5k and stand a chance to win a generator

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Risentouch:
I am still wondering the year I will pay glo the ₦3500 I am owing them because I have sworn I won't link my NIN.

Dem don send me message tire, e get time the sent me promo message on how to recharge 5k and stand a chance to win a generator

Comrade
Pay US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by adeoyekay(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2022
blazesam:
Say the truth, how much are you owing those mobile network guys? Somebody here may pay for your debts.
Any kind hearted person
Mtn

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Ambercyclopenta: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Since Feb, I've been owing mtn 2000. I would recharge and borrow again but it's very surprising that they refuse to borrow me any further airtime until I clear the whole debt.
It's painful but I had to do it

3 Likes

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Winningbot: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2022
I'm currently owing them 2k but my limit is 5k.

Since my line was barred from making calls because of NIN, I have decided I will exhaust the 5k and then throw away the sim and get a new one

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2022

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by 9jausedauto: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Parachoko: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2022
I hate borrowing.

I hardly borrow, so whenever I want to borrow, I hardly borrow more than ₦100.

Anytime I want to borrow ₦100, MTN will send me another message to confirm if i really want to borrow the ₦100 and I will see how much I will pay back, I will confirm the process.

There was a day I was having a conversation with a friend about borrowing from MTN, for the guy eyes I decided to borrow ₦2000, I thought I will be asked if I really want to borrow ₦2000, so I will click on cancel

Can you believe this guys didn't ask if I really want to borrow the ₦2000 shocked

Them just borrow me the money without asking if am sure I want to borrow angry

I swore never to pay back, I will soon throw the SIM away because nah cheat MTN cheat me. I will never pay back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Bontafa: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
I hate borrow

Parachoko my super urchin.

Na borrow you take dey here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by blazesam(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Me I don't like borrowing much... But I love it for emergency.

Save a brother... 300naira MTN

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by ajexx(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
1200 for now

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by olabode4dkoko(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2022
No be small

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Kaido: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Risentouch:

Port your number to another better network. After some months, you can port back.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Zegra: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2022
grin
Risentouch:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by RepoMan007: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Risentouch:

Dem don send me message tire.
lol. Fear God and pay them o.
Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by RepoMan007: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2022
These telcos are money lenders like their financial sector neighbours.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Solsix(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please where did you get this ridiculous data? It seems this social media addiction is taking most of you away from reality of life.

Not even 70% of Nigerians use phones, far less even use smartphones and according to HE Atiku, about 90% of Nigerians in the northern Nigerians are not even on social media. So those in the perpetual habit of living above their means may be just around a low minority 10% of Nigeria's population of Nigerians.

Majority of Nigerians do not even borrow airtime but majority of the minority of Nigerians on social media who got addictdd to the social media entertainment and idle unproductive gists got addicted to the unhealthy reckless lifestyle of living above their means by perpetually borrowing airtime to repay at an extra interest; avoidable wastages that further pauperizes many of them because they are using their own poverty to creat more profit for the profitable telcos.

I can not even remember borrowing or how to borrow because I hardly stray outside my budget or indulge in the habit of living above my means.
Me too, I don't even know how to borrow

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Canada2021: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
blazesam:
I was owing MTN about 3k before I left the shores of Nigeria in July����

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by bamideleoyin(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
3000 naira for now
Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Sasi54: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
if I talk na, efcc go start to the look for me
Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by Allison012: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
I swear mine is 6585.
Re: National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network? by pinkguy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get your Free Sms Websites Here! / Installing .sis On All Phones / Downloading Videos On Z10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.