Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) (56484 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Skty: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Shinngaasa:
Too bad how did it enter?

I just tire
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by RepoMan007: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
robinso01:
How's this possible? I mean how did a snake find its way into someone's ear?

Local man cannot can
Indeed Local man cannot fit to be able.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2022
How is this even possible undecided.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Bkdson2121: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvmTOpXcSnE

SOURCE
The devil is indeed a great liar
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Dazeflow(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2022
For sure this is an edited video,if you believe this then you can believe anything☺️☺️[color=#990000][/color]yeah
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2022
It's really paining me because he's not trying to remove the snake.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Gbeng30(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2022
very Strange I wonder how the snake enter the ear...

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by lereinter(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Nanorest:
Poorly trained surgeons. Vote Peter Obi and his surgeons will have no issues removing snakes from the ear

Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Its obviously fake.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Edusouls(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Orishirishi world we live in
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Soukiss(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2022
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS,THEN YOU BELIEVE PETER OBI GO WIN FOR THIS ELECTION grin grin

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Well nothing is impossible, for those that are saying it is not possible.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Amayabor1: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2022
The surgeon must be stupid or he really didn't want to bring the snake out.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by salem1996: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Saviour6:
Omo how come?
how come the head isn't inside the ear abi it's the other side of the ear the snake entered

Exactly the reason why I may never live to believe this staged and photoshoped surgery

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Saviour6:
Omo how come?
how come the head isn't inside the ear abi it's the other side of the ear the snake entered

It's pretty confusing. How did something so big get in there?

It can't go from ear to ear unless her head is empty.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by 6ixT8: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Lies.

If you think otherwise, you must be ready to prove to me how the snake got in with it tail end.

Anything for clout.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by iiifedimma(f): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Favur:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
041 GTBank Ubi Angel
Please everyone don't mind this fraudster anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun with it please don't mind the oloriburuku man

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Mom007(f): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
robinso01:
How's this possible? I mean how did a snake find its way into someone's ear?

Local man cannot can
Neither can local woman o...
Whew!
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Fake..the snake entered with the tail abi. Ear canal that's tiny
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Altruisticboy: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Most horrible.

Plz all of you reading this; thank my LORD for me for not letting this happen to me
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Did the snake crawl into the ear using it's tail?
And the doctor was playing with it instead of pulling it out.
Anything for views and traffic.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Minjim: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2022
This surgeon is irritating me. Why not just take a plier and pull the devil out ?
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
killmods:
Fake..the snake entered with the tail abi. Ear canal that's tiny
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
It reversed into the ear I guess.
Re: Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) by Vikynas: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Foreign witch @work unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.