Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Start-up A Conversation With A Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Start-up A Conversation With A Guy (196 Views)

I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start-up A Conversation With A Guy by CassieLight: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2022
How Do I Start A Conversation With A Guy

The majority of ladies have trouble with this problem. They could naturally elicit conversation from their loved ones, friends, and colleagues. However, the majority of them find it difficult to bring up a potential suitor in conversation.

If you want to converse with someone you're interested in, make sure the conversation is enjoyable and fascinating. It should be enough to establish chemistry and the possibility of a sweet relationship. It might be challenging to start a conversation with a man, so read on to discover some of the finest in-person conversation openers.

Conversations usually include two or more persons and are reciprocal by nature.

Even though it's up to both of you to make the conversation alive and fascinating, you still need to understand how to start a conversation with a guy. The best methods for keeping him engaged in the conversation and making it look natural and informal have been included in this post.

What if you could talk to a guy in such a manner that he was curious to learn more about you? Even if you're shy?

It may be difficult to find someone to connect with when you're shy, apprehensive, and single. It may be considerably harder to find subjects to talk about with someone you have a crush on than it is to start a conversation with a total stranger.

Here are some tips on how to approach a guy in any situation, especially if you are timid

Read More Here

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies In Porthacour Or Owerri / Any Oke Ere, Yagba West Lady Here Please? / Hello...serious Lady In Abuja Add Me Up For Friends With Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.