Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) (34518 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Parachoko: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Who b this one? sad

It seems nah to carry my matter for head like gala you come life com do abi?

That fool deserve it for referring to Black Women like that.

If dem suspend me, I don't give a dam about it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Juoflife1(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2022
This may not even be from the church purse. Individuals can cook and bring to the church for everyone to eat. This is true fellowship.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Banhammy717: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Where can i find a church like this in nigeria.
Nigerian churches are not for that.
Pastors will rather use that money to buy private jet or set up a private university, in which church members can't afford to send their children to such university.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by mmsen: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2022
DropsMic:
Although it's the same God, the white man go about his own worship differently. Here pastors believe more in noise pollution and taking from their poor congregation just like our politicians believe more in taking from our country.. Blacks truly are different, moronically different.

The weird thing about our case is that the masses who don't see these people for what they are... Blood sucking demons.

They only take advantage of the culture that seems to celebrate abuse of power.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Lithuanian:

In your life, how many people have you fed? How many people do you carter for?

Some pastors are doing a lot for their members.. But many don't make noise about it..

It requires huge finance and resources to carter for members.. Pastors are humans like us too..

Nigerians are always quick to call out Pastors..

Someone like you might still be living with your parents so you know nothing about paying bills..
I don't exactly know why you are ranting up and down. Honestly I don't. Learning from others can never be a wrong move. I am a catholic and also believe Rev Fathers should do the same. In my church during bazaar sales, food from Christian mother's are sold very costly just to raise fund. Shouldn't be that. We should not always be money conscious. Know that know peace.

I am a Christian and will forever be. Coming to your query about whom I have fed, I don't need to explain that to you. Do I?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Komu1048(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
During 21 days fasting in winners they give fruits

Please which one oo, I have been a winner members since 97 or is it not the one that holds every January
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Komu1048(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:

Please which one oo, I have been a winner members since 97 or is it not the one that holds every January. The only thing winners eatable thing winner give for free is communion. And it has been reduced heavily. I still attend the HQ in Ota
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Okadif275(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Abeg me wey like food abeg send location
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Adamsynox(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2022
kiss
Childofaking:
Hunger too much here. such will not work in Nigeria.
some years ago in our small church parish in Lagos, we share raw food items to people after service.
This attracted alot of people, but this is what they did; They notice that we share the food around 11-11.30 after the service, so they go to their churches and rush down to pick our food at the exact time, you will not see many people in the service, but just close to the time of sharing the food items the church is full.

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by babyfaceafrica: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2022
NotKnown:

Sovereign Grace Bible church Omole.

You go chop tire.

And they don't collect tithe.

Strange but true

What do they collect? Abi na free
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by lexrichy(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Some places are like heaven while some in hell here on earth
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by womenareapezz: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
You're a fool
thank you sir
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by 8stargeneral: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2022
booblacain:
Many churches like this in Nigeria.
mention one please
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by CheapHomes1: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:

I remember an ECWA church that used to cook almost every sunday
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by faithfull18(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by CheapHomes1: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This church does not have population. If they have it will be difficult. Beside, I don't think food should be the drive for going to church.

On the flip side, Nigerian churches should take a lesson here. Try to carter for your members. Even Jesus fed his followers. Not always billing them. We should learn here.

Population isn't the issue and it isn't an excuse. Are churches not looking for population? What do they need the population for? I knew an ECWA church with population that used to cook almost every sunday for its members.
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Dipsaint(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:

Obalende
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by blaze83(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This church does not have population. If they have it will be difficult. Beside, I don't think food should be the drive for going to church.

On the flip side, Nigerian churches should take a lesson here. Try to carter for your members. Even Jesus fed his followers. Not always billing them. We should learn here.

There's a church that does this in Calabar where I served. They have good population. As Corps Members wey sapa dey wire with our 19,800 monthly allowance, we dey usually worship there sometimes o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by CheapHomes1: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:

Oga, make we hear word. Which winners? The only thing winners is interested in is increasing church attendance. See the way you say they give fruits like say people are hungry. You no de see the food for the video? Can winners buy apple for people to break fast?
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Chidiugwu1990: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady shares unforgetable experience at a Canadian church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meGwYGZrhus

Abeg this church get branch for Nigeria?

I am only confirming for a friend ooo.
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Enkidu70: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
DropsMic:
Although it's the same God, the white man go about his own worship differently. Here pastors believe more in noise pollution and taking from their poor congregation just like our politicians believe more in taking from our country.. Blacks truly are different, moronically different.

The weird thing about our case is that the massea don't see these people for what they are... Blood sucking demons.

If.you talk the same masses being robbed will accuse you either of jealousy or laziness, depending on whether you're critisizing a pastor or a politician

The black man was created different, let's just admit at this point

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by porka: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Did you not read your Bible?
Is food your reason for going to church?

Do you not have food at home?

Even though the church makes provisions for people struggling financially in their food bank, in order to cater to the soul as well as the body of members, but should this now be something for show?

Even on the occasion of the Holy Communion, everyone is required to eat from home to avoid complications (1 Corinthians 11:34).

The implication of this needless show is that you are likely to go to a shrine or some other ungodly places as long as long as food is being served. You make yourself vulnerable to heresies and false teachings that way.

Thirst and hunger for spiritual food instead. And work to be able afford your own food.

The reason to go to church is to worship God in Spirit and in Truth. The church of God is not a restaurant or an eatery.

“It is written,” he said to them, “’My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’” - Matthew 21:13
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by deavicky(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
**modified**
thank you all for dropping location i go see una there. Please give me more likes and shares
if try this in Nigeria, the crowd u will entertain may even lead to stampede in ur church. Then u begin to face critics from government and the masses in general.
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
blaze83:

There's a church that does this in Calabar where I served. They have good population. As Corps Members wey sapa dey wire with our 19,800 monthly allowance, we dey usually worship there sometimes o!
Great. I know some churches in Nigeria can be doing that anyway and is commendable
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by iiifedimma(f): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Favur:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
041 GTBank Ubi Angel
don't even think of sending a penny to this oloriburuku man he has always been doing this since a very long time ago with his group of scammers
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by iiifedimma(f): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Favur:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
041 GTBank Ubi Angel
anything you send to this oloriburuku man nah to drinks and catch fun with it please don't mind this fraudster, he can't spend a day without scamming people's here on Nairaland, he has already taken it as a full time job and business
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Favur:
Account num:
041 GTBank Ubi Angel
so u created this account this morning to beg abi,u don't have any dignity as a person.go and ask obi to feed u.
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Panda7(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
i think eating feast and drinking minerals when i was younger was the reason i started attending church service, these days such things do not exist unless of course it's a miracle
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by Olam09(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tell me why i go miss any Sunday service if dem dey do this for 9ja.
Re: Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) by chijokz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I agree with you.
My assertion - Majority of churches in Nigeria are run as businesses and to maximize revenue by billing their followers through tithes, offerings, levies, sowing seeds, Shiloh sacrifice, first fruits, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.