Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose (23643 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Dvdpity: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu is a drug baron a dirty corrupt bastard and a full blown criminal.
Atiku is a dirty corrupt bastard, hardend criminal and full blown terrorist.

Nigerians are tired of APC regime of terror, subjugation and suffering.
Nigerians are tired of PDP 16yrs of misrule and mismanagement, corruption and stealing of public funds.

Never again. Nigerians want a new version, plans and a better change.

Labor party is where we must fight to lead this country out of APC devilish hell.

2023 election is between the Nigerian poor masses and the rich Nigerians who share dollars among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Daniel76: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=116615594] angry
Go and marry evening newspaper paper. Stop sounding foolishDid the person you just quotes mention any insulting word you this children of hate just can't stop ode omo
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by roscoman: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
I just pray Nigerians don't believe this Festus Keyamo that talks with two sides of his mouth. He deceived Nigerians by bringing Buhari to power in 2015 because of what he would gain thereafter. Anyone that believe does that at his own peril. Nigerians wise up.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Endsarspillar: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Keyamo always stating facts. Tinubu has never failed at anything, I get so emotional when I read false stories about him from the very few that dislike him.
Edo no be Lagos
Osun no be Lagos
And last last: Nigeria no be Lagos �
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Panda7(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
why do most people in lagos talk like mad people, always celebrating mediocrity little wonder most of them celebrate substandard leadership and products, to them lagos and their leaders are world class and should be compared with the best around the world or given world class award when in fact it is a substandard with no ambition, little planning and experience. people like keyamo should learn the art of silence if he cannot tour around the world and understand world class experience
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Theunbothered: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Thats not what he’s saying, he’s trying to tell you that he has never failed at anything

When he failed to present his certificates to INEC what do you call that? grin

What of his failed Vice Presidential ambition?

Or his failed attempt to get Ribadu into power?

Tinubu is a serial failure and loser.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Timmi: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
cheesy
People wey normal for Nigeria no plenty.
How can someone be supporting a known criminal for God sake?
How did he even manage to make the money he used in building those things? Mind you that even if he is running lost, he will still be pumping money he is stealing from Lagos and be depositing it there.
With the set of animals sharing space with some few sane one's in Nigeria, Nigeria will or may never get better. If you have means of running of of this nonsense country, don't look back. Even if it's Chad, japa

And who is stopping you from japa to your Biafra republic
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by kally90(f): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Keyamo always stating facts. Tinubu has never failed at anything, I get so emotional when I read false stories about him from the very few that dislike him.

2023 presidency will be his first.
Greediness will be his greatest mistake.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by templeRun20(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Thats not what he’s saying, he’s trying to tell you that he has never failed at anything

That's true he hasn't failed at anything including the drug business which is his primary source of money and also looting public fund
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by wildkat: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
christejames:
So he should be voted because of a TV station? shocked shocked

Indeed, only fools and dumb zombies supports APC or the Agbado master undecided

Honestly this agbado people are sick

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Solababa91(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
I use to think Tinubu denies owning TVC. Now we know better. Tinubu says one thing today, Keyamo says another tomorrow. Same trait you see in Buhari's govt. Lai's, Femi Adesina's and Adamu Shehu's version of every story. Na dem dem. Run ooooo.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Solababa91(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Which TVC? I thought Tinubu denied ownership of TVC after the END SARS imbroglio? Even the workers like Otitoju denied his ownership of TVC on one of their Journalists hangout sessions. I'm tired of knowing who to believe between Keyamo and Tinubu himself. Tinubu claimed his certificate (Primary and Secondary were carted away by Military men, Keyamo said he (Tinubu) didn't attend Secondary school rather, that he got into the Uni though A' levels. Please help us ask Tinubu whose we should believe. Keyamo, Tinubu or neither of them.
kally90:

2023 presidency will be his first.
Greediness will be his greatest mistake.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Solababa91(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Which TVC? I thought Tinubu denied ownership of TVC after the END SARS imbroglio? Even the workers like Otitoju denied his ownership of TVC on one of their Journalists hangout sessions. I'm tired of knowing who to believe between Keyamo and Tinubu himself. Tinubu claimed his certificate (Primary and Secondary were carted away by Military men, Keyamo said he (Tinubu) didn't attend Secondary school rather, that he got into the Uni though A' levels. Please help us ask Tinubu whose we should believe. Keyamo, Tinubu or neither of them.
Rozross:
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Greenlight123: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president
illiterate sited.....
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Edc1: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by tyinfinity: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter investing only in alcohol and illegal drug
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Timatayo1: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
All we are saying as Nigerians citizens we reject Tinubu the thief and his agbado
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by bdon123(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
This fool is comparing escoba money wit corruption money.Pablo will always supersede any other money
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Fahd11: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Where and how did he make money to start everything? Let me start by telling us his real identity. Keyamo is a shame though..
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Gozac: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
thought he denied being the owner
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Didijiji: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
edo, osun?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Ameboperoo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Who owned CONSAT TV/PLAY TV (DTH) that went down with a lot of people's money?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Lifeemetu(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=116618693]

Atiku also has businesses in dubai, so what are you saying

Tinubus own is on Stocks
If you don't know what I mean by unknown Stocks,then forget it
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by trutht828: 2:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president

Aside from tribalism and religion bigotry what's your other reason for campaigning for tinubu?

No other reason, right?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Doyou2019: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Bontafa:

Hungry children running errands 24/7 for bread
A feeee
Ceeee
From top to bottom
Rozz is definitely getting paid for this. I bet it's a man behind that moniker.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Ameduedwin: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Many people's brains are really upside down. Where has Tinubu denied the ownership of TVC? He denied the ownership of Oriental hotel and that still stands. Please use your brain Omo Igbo. Or Oriental hotel and TVC are the same in your dude brain
you are the most delusional Brain dead idiot here, do you think everything is tribalism, instead of you to advise your old man to rest and be peacefully with his wife and grant children, you are disgracing yourself defending incompetence like a fool you are, useless Yoruba goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Security Agents Mount Surveillance On EFCC HQ, Offices / Police Teargas Peter Obi Supporters In Ebonyi, Arrest Some (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.