Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose (23677 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Buckeyemedia1: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2022
taretoofine:
But during endsarzzz dey denied he owned it

That how dey will deny when things start going wrong

Clowns everywhere

You should see the way other nationalities make fun of us
Couldn’t be more correct, Tinubu is the epitome analogy for We Nigerians, “No Honor Amongst Thieves”.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Interesting2023: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Thats not what he’s saying, he’s trying to tell you that he has never failed at anything

Like he's neva failed at drug test b4 too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Igbodicool(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Thats not what he’s saying, he’s trying to tell you that he has never failed at anything
But where APC and Buhari/Osibanjo failed, that is where he failed also.

Is he not the president maker again?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by GamalNasser: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Keyamo always stating facts. Tinubu has never failed at anything, I get so emotional when I read false stories about him from the very few that dislike him.

His airline Nation air failed woefully
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by treatise: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by asanausana91: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Keyamo always stating facts. Tinubu has never failed at anything, I get so emotional when I read false stories about him from the very few that dislike him.
yes he has never failed in collecting 50 billion from Lagos state every month. See the way this foolish keyamo praising a thief without shame.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Kinddetective: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2022
jumper524:
Tinubu said something.
Many people can promise but only few deliver. When I promise I deliver.
This is tinubu for you,. Amongst all the aspirants, he alone keeps to his words..
He promised yoruba support to Buhari and he delivered on two occasion, he promised to grow the AC and he delivered, what has Obi Peter and Atiku promised that dey deliver?
Atiku went back on his word on southern presidency because on personal gain Obi ran away from apga he promised to grow because on national gain.
To these two, their personal gain tend to outshine national interest, greedy people.
How do you trust this people?

All those shouting Atiku and Obi would rather trust tinubu words than those two just that bigotry and media trends have beclowne their sense of reasoning.
Well even their leader is a well known bigots.
At just state level, he sacked workers from other state now compare to tinubu who made Lagos a home for everyone. All igbo top celebrities are there, hausa business men are there.
He gave them freedom and peace yet they can exercise that freedom against him and still he's less bothered. Can that be said to others??
One who deported northerers from anambra state and sacked igbo people from other state in his payroll.
One who couldn't manage ASUU at state level wants to handle ASUU at national level because he don see mumu Nigerians.
Foolish i grates.

You forgot to add that he promised that APC will turn Nigeria into an Eldorado but he FAILED twice. Instead Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by abokikhalifa: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
cheesy
People wey normal for Nigeria no plenty.
How can someone be supporting a known criminal for God sake?

Known criminal in what way ?
Ever been convicted ?
Left public office many years ago.
Whats your source ?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Buckeyemedia1: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Interesting2023:

Like he's neva failed at drug test b4 too...
Please let Jagaban born his ganja in peace, & step down with a stick of Marlboro light.

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! Now they have acknowledged that TVC belongs to Tinubu that he has long denied. See the foolishness with liars?

I meannnnn. Was it not some days ago that they came out to deny some businesses that are being attributed to Tinubu?

Life of an Urchin sha.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by slimmoney(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
christejames:
So he should be voted because of a TV station? shocked shocked

Indeed, only fools and dumb zombies supports APC or the Agbado master undecided
no be una say BAT no get any business or company to his name?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by asanausana91: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Pioneered by him but a new management took over and failed and you think it’s still the fault of the pioneer? Please hate with conscience
why is he taking credit for TVC? Is he the manager?
Some of you are so foolish.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by FrankAkowe: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2022
I am not a supporter of Tinubu, but I must say he has the Midas Touch.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Advancedman(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/pfbid02rfsDaS6b4cUWQ2yncPHVBrXemhHBubLaQBVgUDNvabKrUehPzY4UhGoYKmf4TuFkl/?app=fbl

Yet he said he is not the owner stupidity will make your praise singers expose your lies and treachery thereby making you vulnerable.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2022
So last last na Tinubu get TVC and Radio continental? When them go accept say Dem get Oriental hotel too. Greedy lots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by seunjungle1(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Truly Jagaban is a serious and good manager...
Who can you compare to him when it comes to good management among them? Tell me
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Jostoman: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president
grin shocked
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by ChukwuObe: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Bontafa:

Can't we all be normal and listen to mama?

Nwazuruike said it all

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by HarlequinLekex: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Even at iragbiji bridge wey collapse
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Bontafa: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Nwazuruike said it all

Aunty kemi enlightened us

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Pat081: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Keyamo always states facts. Tinubu has never failed at anything, I get so emotional when I read false stories about him from the very few that dislike him.
But he failed in Osun state two times in 2018 n 2022 if not because of a call in 2018 and thank God nobody called in 2022 if not osun workers will have b in a sorry state now we are still waiting for the big one in2023
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Fearyourcreator: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
SenatePresdo:
South Are divided between Obi and Tinubu.

While Atiku is busy sweeping the North unopposed.

Sophistication is actually a disadvantage to the South.

The North will Dominate Nigeria like Bayern Munich is Dominating Bundesliga.

Tinubu should please step down for Obi, he's the South's best shot.

The North has betrayed Tinubu, he's a strategist, he should read the handwriting on the Wall before it's too late for the South.

Southern Nigeria Ronu.
Mumu south
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by FILEBE(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

I thought it was said that he doesn't own Oriental Hotels and TVC?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by elmaz(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2022
I dnt no why u are so comfortable being a slave in ur own home..
now imagine how confident u think and put to paper how u feel about being a back bencher.. this is the reality of life "give and take". here in Africa its mostly take and take and the ppl see it as heaven on earth. if tinubu is in control of almost all major sources sources of income in a state it tells alot about selfishness not brains.. for the fact he became a governor, does that mean he must own the state?
As a thinker ask ur self what if this monopoly goes beyond this wall it mean wer r in for a kim treat.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Prince111111: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
story
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

I refuse to be deceived into buying Rotten plantain as Ripe plantain. cheesy
The bat is simply past his prime & is unfit to shoulder the myriad problems of this country.
What about Atiku? If you campaign for Obi, I ll say you v small brain.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Cantonese: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2022
adioolayi:
Why was Mr Dele Alake shying away from naming one single company owned by Tinubu

Is it a crime to own a business...what are they hiding

Surprisingly we now know from Keyamo that BAT owns TVC. Do not forget that he recently denied properties attached to his name.

They only know why they hide.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Danniedpastor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/pfbid02rfsDaS6b4cUWQ2yncPHVBrXemhHBubLaQBVgUDNvabKrUehPzY4UhGoYKmf4TuFkl/?app=fbl

Festus is becoming less intelligent by the day.
Is TVC the source of Tinubus wealth? No,its not. Its only a front for his massive looting of Lagos' resources.
If Atiku's TV failed, what about other businesses?
Why are we not voting So wore on the grounds that his Newspaper " Sahara Reporters" is still standing?

APC have really dealt with Keyamo
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by luvinhubby(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

He failed in Enron
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose by Csymb(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who said Atiku's TV is comatose?
All liars will go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.