Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Can You Imagine Him Saying These "Nobody Holy Pass Me, Even Pastor...." - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Imagine Him Saying These "Nobody Holy Pass Me, Even Pastor...." (123 Views)

Avoid Saying These Words To Someone That Has A Chronic Illness / Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? / Can You Imagine How Some Slay Queen Go About Begging Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine Him Saying These "Nobody Holy Pass Me, Even Pastor...." by TheJoePE(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
I am so holy that even when I am ill, I don't take injections because I don't want anyone to see my holy bumbum.

My holiness is impeccable.

Wanna be holy, DM me, I can show you how for free.

However, if you want to sell your PayPal dollar funds at the highest market rate, I can help you out.

But it would cost you a minger chicken change.

I am NOT like those heartless exchangers that use iPhone 13 Pro Max, ride Benz and Co, that force you to sell your funds at very low rate and keep the rest for themselves. (Shots fired)

I can never be like them.

I am holy.

With me, you'll get the best market rate and be charged little.

I am not blind.

I understand that times are hard.

We all need to be kind to one another, especially in these trying times.

That's why I am charging you the barest minimum to sell your PayPal funds at the best market rate.

Use the link in my first comment to grab these offer.

Trust me, when you trade with me, your funds are secured, best market rate, low fees. Enough said.

By the way, if your name is Angel and you are holy, call me now.

I want to change your surname to Cole.

Mrs Angel Cole. Sounds amazing, isn't it?

But. Please. Make sure. You earn more than $10k monthly.

And if you own real estate in Lekki. It will make the process easier.

However, if you are not hotter than my pastor (see picture below) don't bother to call me.

Cos, I only do hot rich girls.

Thou must be hot and rich.

I want it all.

Signed. The Holiest PayPal Exchanger in the world.

Re: Can You Imagine Him Saying These "Nobody Holy Pass Me, Even Pastor...." by TheJoePE(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Can You Imagine Him Saying These "Nobody Holy Pass Me, Even Pastor...." by TheJoePE(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Trade your PayPal funds with Us this month to win amazing prices ��

• Trade a total of $2,500 or more in the month of September and win a branded shirt, cap and sport bottle.

• Trade a total of $5,000 or more in the month of September and win a branded shirt and laptop backpack �

• Trade a total of $10,000 or more in the month of September and win a laptop backpack and 20% discount of your local flight tickets �
For more information ℹ️
Click https:///PayPalTradeAndWinPromo

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Solo With Diminish Scale On Keyboard / Conversations With Prize Winners Of Lng Short Writers Holds Today In Phc. / How To Use Pincer Pliers Correctly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.