Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Friend Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Friend Having Sex (765 Views)

Lady Records Her Friend Having Bed Session With Her Boyfriend On Facebook Live V / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Friend Having Sex by Johnbullux360: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Romi wasn’t sure she would ever get used to the size of him. Maybe she didn’t ever want to. The satisfying stretch as the fat head of his cock slid slick across her tongue. The taste of sweet skin and fresh salt. The smell of his soap, clean and bright and the slight, heady musk of him underneath. Stronger as he eased his way inside her throat until her nose was nestled against the soft little tuft of hair at the base of his big dick. She would never tire of this: being tied up, turned on, full.

She swallowed around him, and he groaned. The sort of groan that made her whimper in return and rub her thighs together, seeking friction she knew she wouldn’t get.

“Romi—Bleep, your mouth.”

It was her turn to smile. As much as she could anyway, with him stretching her jaw open. This act, fucking him with her mouth or the other way around—it was the closest that she would ever get to satisfy her greed for him, her desire to have all of him, consume him, eat him whole..... Read more

(1) (Reply)

Men Wey Wan Marry Go Marry All Those Yeye Economy Factor Wey Some Of You Na Talk / To The Hardworking Ladies Out There / Search This On FB And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.