Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION (1839 Views)

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo / Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by EndsarsReloaded: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
Imagine what they will do after Peter Obi's lose in 2023. JUST THINK ABOUT IT.

Same way you guys will fight to death once tinubu is disgraced at the polls. You will start with regional autonomy and state police gibberish but Igbos and North will join hands to ensure that non of that happens.

North won't be stupid enough to antagonize the entire South at once. Already, Obi has the best mathematical chance of winning.

GET READY TO WAIL, IT'S YOUR TURN cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Same way you guys will fight to death once tinubu is disgraced at the polls. You will start with regional autonomy and state police gibberish but Igbos and North will join hands to ensure that non of that happens.

North won't be stupid enough to antagonize the entire South at once. Already, Obi has the best mathematical chance of winning.

GET READY TO WAIL, IT'S YOUR TURN cheesy cheesy
mkpomiri is not good for anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

The should just keep their Chaos and destruction to their Region

They should not bring it anywhere near Lagos and SW at all

The People are still repairing the destruction IPOB unleashed on Lagos on Nnamdi Kanu’s orders
IPOB ..sorry P OBI Is trying to cause a civil war

1 Like

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Christistruth00: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
RZArecta:
it's a sad shame that the great Yoruba race could sit by and watch Igbos raid the Oba's palace and steal a coffin of dollars and even bata kabiyesi. Yoruba people should be ashamed of themselves.

Attached are pictures of IPOB yoots using Lagos BRT buses to go round the state on that sad day and some popular Igbo terrorists. The Lagos state government should track and arrest these bandits because we don't want Eko to baje

grin

2 Likes

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by RZArecta(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

grin
it is shameful and a mark of stupidíty for you to bring this thing here, it also shows your chronic lack of exposure. Bloody nkapi, post the picture of that Igbo man bearing a feminine name let me see. The problem with you agbado guzzlers is that you lack basic intelligence even when you want to do your evil. I've posted pictures of some of the IPOB yoots who caused mayhem in Lagos including the brt buses they came with including bata kabiyesi instead you came here with a poorly thought out generic name that belongs to a girl grin I spit on your coconut head boss cool
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Christistruth00: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
RZArecta:
it is shameful and a mark of stupidíty for you to bring this thing here, it also shows your chronic lack of exposure. Bloody nkapi, post the picture of that Igbo man bearing a feminine name let me see. The problem with you agbado guzzlers is that you lack basic intelligence even when you want to do your evil. I've posted pictures of some of the IPOB yoots who caused mayhem in Lagos including the brt buses they came with including bata kabiyesi instead you came here with a poorly thought out generic name that belongs to a girl grin I spit on your coconut head boss cool

1 Like

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
For them it's BIAFRA or nothing
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by RZArecta(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=116662903][/quote] cry and choke you agbado guzzler
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by socialjustice93: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
omenka:
You Igbos can't force Nigerians to vote your own with that Biafra bullshit.

Matter of fact, if the generality of Nigerians can have their way, they'd carve that desolate little patch of land and shove it down your throats. Who gives a Bleep?

You people always imagine you'd use the nonsense to blackmail your way into Aso Rock. It will NEVER work.

I believe the handwriting on the wall is becoming clearer by the day, so y'all are gradually getting back to your Biafra and IPOB puke. You can gobble on it till eternity for all NIGERIANS care. Nonsense.

And what's holding the generality of Nigerians from having their way? answer me senior tribalist
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2022
socialjustice93:

And what's holding the generality of Nigerians from having their way? answer me senior tribalist
one Nigeria is ok now ...it's just resource management the states needs autonomy over
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by socialjustice93: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2022
lexylaw40:
one Nigeria is ok now ...it's just resource management the states needs autonomy over

You don't want oduduwa republic?
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
socialjustice93:

You don't want oduduwa republic?
nop. And I know northern people will never vote for Igbo person as there leader
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by socialjustice93: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
lexylaw40:
nop. And I know northern people will never vote for Igbo person as there leader

Yes they will vote yoruba.. chronic unity begger.
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
socialjustice93:

Yes they will vote yoruba.. chronic unity begger.
I'm very sure you're talking from Lagos
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by tsdarkside(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tina00writer:
Oops,they wants to touch the tiger in the tail undecided

hi,beauty....
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by socialjustice93: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
lexylaw40:
I'm very sure you're talking from Lagos

Remind me this if lagos cease to be part of Nigeria..
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
socialjustice93:

Remind me this if lagos cease to be part of Nigeria..
by action,you are the unity BEGGER
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
tsdarkside:

hi,beauty....

Hello , handsome
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Biggeststar01: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
lexylaw40:
IPOB ..sorry P OBI Is trying to cause a civil war

There's no civil war, if he doesn't win we will have to leave Nigeria for you people na...since you don't like us...let us go...why can't you people just accept fact. You don't like us but you don't want us to leave...nawa oo
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Biggeststar01: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
jkpbestseries:
To get Biafra all Eastern Leaders must accept to work together

If tinubu wins...all the Eastern leaders will have to agree on that...or the igbos will force this departure
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Biggeststar01: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
omenka:
You Igbos can't force Nigerians to vote your own with that Biafra bullshit.

Matter of fact, if the generality of Nigerians can have their way, they'd carve that desolate little patch of land and shove it down your throats. Who gives a Bleep?

You people always imagine you'd use the nonsense to blackmail your way into Aso Rock. It will NEVER work.

I believe the handwriting on the wall is becoming clearer by the day, so y'all are gradually getting back to your Biafra and IPOB puke. You can gobble on it till eternity for all NIGERIANS care. Nonsense.

I finally met a Yoruba/hausa person that even wants Biafra, thank goodness...at least we will start from you....if people like you exist then Biafra will be here in no time...and we can leave y'all to your tinubu
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Biggeststar01: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
lexylaw40:
For them it's BIAFRA or nothing

It is actually going to happen....we have come to realize that Yoruba people can never love igbos....so we better skedaddle
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Biggeststar01:

It is actually going to happen....we have come to realize that Yoruba people can never love igbos....so we better skedaddle
Tinubu and all Yorubas are ready to give you day on a player of gold
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Biggeststar01: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
lexylaw40:
Tinubu and all Yorubas are ready to give you day on a player of gold

Says the person from the tribe that is voting northerners because they don't want igbos to rule and declare Biafra

The moment you realize that igbos are not the cause of your problems the better for u
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by lexylaw40: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2022
Biggeststar01:

Says the person from the tribe that is voting northerners because they don't want igbos to rule and declare Biafra

The moment you realize that igbos are not the cause of your problems the better for u
it's only Igbos that have that problem ok ...it's called inferiority complex
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Biggeststar01: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
lexylaw40:
it's only Igbos that have that problem ok ...it's called inferiority complex

We don't have inferiority complex, wanting to be part of your nation's politics is not inferiority complex, I'm beginning to sense that you're a 12 year old. In that case you cannot vote so your threats are empty. The day igbos will decide to leave Nigeria for you, you'll see the kind of war that the other tribes will declare. They did it last time(Biafran war) and their ready to do it again...but the thing is that this time the UN will be involved because it's no longer a matter of a country in conflict...it's two countries now...you know....like Russia and Ukraine
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by haslaw(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
lexylaw40:

We will be waiting for them.

We have DEALT with them b4 &we are willing and able to do it again.

Who do anyhow go see anyhow

1 Share

Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by Ttalk: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
lexylaw40:

They will declare 5days sit at home in a week
Re: FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION by haslaw(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. All these rubbish you people are writing every minute and everyday are making igbos more dogged and hardened to vote obi and even to call for Biafra independence , you people can continue to dance naked in the market , especially you hairy anus who always show his idiocy in Igbo matters, you people are making Igbos and all northern Christians more dogged to notice see that you are ganging up against obi because terrorist are seeing something very fantastic about obi that will make Nigeria greater

IIGBOS are a minority tribe in Nigeria and even if they all vote the MAD Pandora criminal, it will not affect the outcome of the elections.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of US Army / Bloomberg: Investors Already Bet Nigeria’s Next Leader Can’t Fix Nigeria / Result From Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.