Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri (33784 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted / Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by ejimatic: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uOiQsqR-OU

It was Friedrich Nietzsche who said "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you"

It is a sad thing that the 2023 presidential election is about to be reduced to an ethnic war powered by lies and manipulation.

The action of former Gov Peter Obi a man i personally respect is not only shameful but highly regrettable.

A man who is contesting for the office of President should never reduce himself to a tribal bigot, but unfortunately that is what has happened.

In this video there is incontrovertible evidence that Peter Obi deliberately attempted trigger a tribal war and put lives at risk knowing fully well that the message in question was written by his close pal.

In trying to cover the lie he lied again!!!

Nigeria is what it is today because we said whether Buhari brought NEPA Bill we will vote for him. Today we are all witness to the tragedy that has befallen us as a nation. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu, Buhari and the failed APC.

Watch this Video & May God Help Us to Help Ourselves!!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa ( FRSPH-UK)

My advice for them is to remember 1966 to 1970 saga. Whoever set fire will be consumed by fire . Till today the North still believe more in the understanding of SW than the fire brigade approach of the SE. Let the build up for the election continue
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by buzorcharles(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Another reason to vote for Peter obi. Reno have failed
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Olovictor: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Number one most stupid Nigerian is this omokri. I think the situable name for this stupid man is omokirikiri
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by godwon01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
What is going to be the gain of this man by bringing Peter Obi down. Whoever that is acting as an impediment to the progress of others , the same downfall awaits him and his entire family IJN.
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by obaaderemi: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
derecho:
I should be asking you abi na you be @daygee12 ?
Anyways, no be Tinubu slave you be?
Why didn't you ask before opening your mouth waaaaaaa? Next time put the horse before the cart, Obi slave. wink
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Mrpojj(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
ochejoseph:

It was Friedrich Nietzsche who said "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you"

It is a sad thing that the 2023 presidential election is about to be reduced to an ethnic war powered by lies and manipulation.

The action of former Gov Peter Obi a man i personally respect is not only shameful but highly regrettable.

A man who is contesting for the office of President should never reduce himself to a tribal bigot, but unfortunately that is what has happened.

In this video there is incontrovertible evidence that Peter Obi deliberately attempted trigger a tribal war and put lives at risk knowing fully well that the message in question was written by his close pal.

Nigeria is what it is today because we said whether Buhari brought NEPA Bill we will vote for him. Today we are all witness to the tragedy that has befallen us as a nation. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu, Buhari and the failed APC.

My own be say, Reno will spill rubbish, at the end of his post he will write "oya insult me"
Yet he has Locked his post so people no go give am fire for fire
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by derecho(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kikikiki.....dem don teach am "waaaa."
Go and understand the posts before fooling yourself
obaaderemi:
Why didn't you ask before opening your mouth waaaaaaa? Next time put the horse before the cart, Obi slave. wink
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Sltahir: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
#rescuemission
#dumebihascome
#freshideas
ochejoseph:

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by EverBlazingy2k(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
According to Reno Omokri,
There is sea port in Akwa Ibom.

Where do we have Sea Port in Akwa Ibom called "Ibom Sea Port "?

When will audio project stop in Nigeria?

Is this not fake news?
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have been wondering lately why the Yoruba tribe seems not to be lacking of adults who behave like kids: many of them, not just Reno and Fanni
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by VirileNelly2420: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
lonecatt:
submissions will be based on real facts gotten from statements made by the campaign staffs with proves and evidences which may include audio and videos
It's gud anyway... Just da people are being too dubious.

Can doctor d evidence to look real. Or even dig up videos and pics done before d bill is passed and present it as current.

And furry of cases will b piled up under dis course, making dem difficulty for our legal system to handle.
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Edc1: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oh
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Globalistic(f): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reno if you want me 'NEVER' to vote for Peter Obi comes 25th February, 2023, I want you to relocate to Nigeria then I will vote for your Atiku.

Useless Omo-cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by grafixdon: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don't like this obi guy again, the propaganda too much. I'm withdrawing my support
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
derecho:
Okay
Was laughing throughout.
Apart from this coming from a known bigot like Reno who thinks he could manipulate OBIdients, what Reno is saying is a Lie.
Did Peter Obi ever say "he'd build those seaports?"
No

What I heard him say in one of the many interviews he granted was how Lagos port is not generating as much as it should. He also reminded the interviewer that Lagos can do what Singapore did.
He went on to say there was need to open the moribund seaports in the SE and SS to decongest the Lagos port.

In Dr.Olukoya's voice:

Reno, is that the loudest you can go?
You can do better!!
Reno and FFk have made me to know that people can choose to destroy their names, just because of money and position.
Shame unto Keyamo, FFK and Reno Omokri.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
This guy may drink poison If Obi Wins....aswear.
It will be good, I pray it happens
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by DJInfluence: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
At this rate, these people will use politics to turn Nigeria to the same level of hatred that we are seeing in America politics.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Poleski: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reno who?
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by oneMalik: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
NA fools dey follow this man called Peter OBI as far as am concerned ..... a man who from onset has been giving fake data and analysis about this country ... what kind of man is that ?

he never tell us what he plan to do but always talking about problems here and there.... meanwhile for what he just did , we the Yorubas are waiting for him and his fools come 2023.

we go see how una take own yoruba land as claimed ..... this can never go free!

it's just an expo.... make una prepare well.
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by obaaderemi: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki.....dem don teach am "waaaa."
Go and understand the posts before fooling yourself
E pain am reach prick. grin

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by hush15: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You and your family are clever by half. You have been exposed. You said he didn't insult Tinubu but there is another video where he insulted Tinubu. And how did you know that the person who wrote the message is from Tinubu's camp? Why did Obi ask the guy reading it not to read the name? You guys always think all Nigerians are like dumbest ipobians/obidients we have around. If they are not dumb, how could they have believed this the same way they believe Kanu that Buhari is dead. I can bet you that today, 90% of Yorubas will be happy to see Igbos leaving Lagos and go back to their land. You can try it and see if our economy will not improve because of your departure. Nonsense!

Look, very easy. i know he is right about the person and where the text came from because he is honest in his opinion about the thought behind the post He can't be the author and be acting surprised by his own thought, it will obvious. its no news that tinubu boys in Lagos and the southwest are preaching along tribal and religious lines. haven't you heard that union boy speak about his principal? it is completely tribal to say vote my person because na Yoruba man where his own principal denied a Christian because of so-called competence which we know all na lie.

For the record, the person typing this is not an Igbo man. Pure yoruba to the core, Lagosian to the bone, Epe to be precise and I won't exchange words with you cos I won't descend to your tribal depths. let your candidate stop playing victim and campaign on issues and what he has to offer though we know its nothing but the sense of entitlement.
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Lovelive: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thank God you are not the one controlling the nature.
You shall be highly disappointed when that mandate comes.

ochejoseph:
Wisdom and foolishness are not thesame, some people are hellbent on wasting their votes and it is completely fine because its not a crime.

Around 2000 people did it in Osun and nobody and they knew how they ended. Write this down Peter Gregory Obi will come a distant 4th in the 2023 election if Jesus tarries and there is nothing any illiterate extremist or tribal bigot can do about it !

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Nzenozo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
When Reno turn Tinubu media aide
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Houstency(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Obi is just a fool. He is a stupid old ipob sympathiser who has never condemned UGM or ipob for once.

He will be taught a bitter lesson that national politics is different from the UGM politics they play in Labour Party.

A cheap useless nonentity calling a two-term governor stupid, more pathetic is knowing the nincompoop is supporting a known drug kingpin. A never-do-well forming tech person. A real tech person wouldn't be hopeless and fooling around on NL like a nonentity you are. Idiot, you can never be normal in this life or the next one!!
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by HeavenShield: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
ochejoseph:

LIAR!!! FROM THE PIT OF HELL. WHO TOLD YOU AKWA IBOM HAS A SEA PORT
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by HeavenShield: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
EverBlazingy2k:
According to Reno Omokri,
There is sea port in Akwa Ibom.

Where do we have Sea Port in Akwa Ibom called "Ibom Sea Port "?

When will audio project stop in Nigeria?

Is this not fake news?

Don't mind the devil!! They are the ones stiffling developments in other regions...
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by mafioso47(m): 2:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Image123:

Obi lied again, that's the problem with the video. The person Obi quoted is his follower. How is Obi supposedly on a Tinubu WhatsApp group BTW? Does he know the difference between whatsapp and Facebook? Why does he make judgment on unverified random social media posts like the usual grandma?
I am struggling to understand.. he quoted a message and kept the writer unanimous.. is that a problem? He is addressing a comment not whoever the person supported. Like I don’t understand. Or was it obi that posted the comment and came out to criticize it ? Ko ye mi
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by CzarChris(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Offpoint1:
This guy may drink poison If Obi Wins....aswear.
Honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.