Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri (33822 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted / Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by AliyuMahdi9: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi,

The man without Structure

Yet APC and PDP goons.

Mention his name more than thier Presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Yotomi001(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Let me tell you All the bitter truth
PDP,APC and LP candidate are bird of the same feather because they've both tasted and once been in that party before ,they left angrily because they didn't won the presidential ticked and some stayed because of embezzlement.
I believed people has known who to follow already which is the government of the masses which is no other person than Dumebi of ADC
#Rescuemission
#Freshideas
#Dumebi
#ADC
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bontafa:

Cone heads did not see that Reno is causing this to pave way for PDP and Atiku .

Baby tribal politicians
Exactly. Reno is strongly dividing south votes so that Atiku can pick northern votes enbloc. He tried by writing some gibberish to divide south east and south south, even quoting pre war events. That one failed. Now, he has become Tinubu's advocate, speaking now on behalf of Tinubu against Obi, just to create tribal division between south east and south west. Sadly, some of our yoruba brothers are not seeing that all this is to favour Atiku.
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Obiomachukwu: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Support ADC Dumebi Kachikwu for Presidency

#RescueMission #FreshIdea #DK23 #ADC

1 Share

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by bobntu: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
The shishi weh PO no gree give this guy dey pain am no be small. Otherwise why would he be campaigning for both PDP and APC but viciously anti-labour party presidential candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by GoodzGustavo: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Where is your own presidential candidate?

Peter Obi dey engage electorates and stake holders

Your candidates dey engage doctors and hospitals home and abroad. Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by cmikel: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
I believe 100% this message is from oppositions.

This is also a strategy by peters oppositions to try to start a tribal politicly war .

Its clear the oppositions could possibly have started the chat to lure OBI's attention and then use it as an opportunity to play tribal politics to try to divide yoruba and Ibo to their favor.

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Bontafa: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
plusfield:

Exactly. Reno is strongly dividing south votes so that Atiku can pick northern votes enbloc. He tried by writing some gibberish to divide south east and south south, even quoting pre war events. That one failed. Now, he has become Tinubu's advocate, speaking now on behalf of Tinubu against Obi, just to create tribal division between south east and south west. Sadly, some of our yoruba brothers are not seeing that all this is to favour Atiku.

Many of them are stupid children who don't understand politics .

Simple something ,later they will come out to claim wise
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Shikena(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Winters23:
grin

Reno, Deji and sowore are like the Jews expecting a messiah but when the messiah came they killed him.

These guys are so bitter that instead of baby messiah to be birthed by the high and mighty, the baby came from the downtrodden and masses who have suffered for long in the hands of the oppressors.

To them it’s either we birth the messiah ourselves or we kill it.
Who is this messiah?
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Cachexia: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Obi supporters are just wasting their time , he cannot be president now, may In d future. We don't play politics like that. A bigotry indeed, politics of sentiment & regional.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by CzarChris(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
This guy may drink poison If Obi Wins....aswear.
Honestly, and it's becoming really sad to watch.
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by lagosrd: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Can someone just tell Reno that the more he keeps attacking peter obi the more damage he is doing to Atiku.

The youths are resolute more than before and the only solution is to commend them. Even if peter doesn't win. At least he challenged status quo.

This is a clear testimony they the youths are preparing a second surprise for the old legs after the end sars and palliative issue
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Pandev(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
plusfield:

It was not fake actually. Someone knows the guy's town. But it's best to let it go than push it as we already knew what the apc meeting agreed days earlier and it's best we let it slide than play the game. He read that post and explained that this kind of ethnic division is what he wants to heal, that he wants to build a Nigerian where we would not be divided on tribal lines by politicians. But the mischievous elements have carefully removed why he read that post to attack him for reading it.
For so long, the apc and even pdp have been trying to put a tribal agenda on Obi's candidacy and we obidients across the nation have been trying our best to show that it's not about igbo or yoruba but the retirement of these politicians that only whip up tribal bigotry when they want to share votes.
please choke us with lies grin
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by PJ123: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
plusfield:
When you see PDP stalwarts like the OP and Atiku's team members all of a sudden become spokesmen and advocates of Bola Tinubu and the apc, just know that they are one and the same people who has impoverished this nation thus far and see Peter Obi as the people's liberator.
We have a nation that is in comatose and if we as a people miss it in 2023, we may NEVER redeem it again. Even God has warned, just like He did in 2015 and we fail to heed.
This is not about Peter Obi nor tribal competition as apc is trying hard to make it. It's about a fight to make our dear nation work again for us and for our children.

Obi is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Dvdpity: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu is a drug baron a dirty corrupt bastard and a full blown criminal.
Atiku is a dirty corrupt bastard, hardend criminal and full blown terrorist.

Nigerians are tired of APC regime of terror, subjugation and suffering.
Nigerians are tired of PDP 16yrs of misrule and mismanagement, corruption and stealing of public funds.

Never again. Nigerians want a new version, plans and a better change.

Labor party is where we must fight to lead this country out of APC devilish hell.

2023 election is between the Nigerian poor masses and the rich Nigerians who share dollars among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Harbey122: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is why no other candidate should be trusted with Nigeria's No1 leadership position except Dumebi Kachikwu. That man is as well sounding intelligently when it come to governance.
We hope fellow Nigerians utilize this greatest chance to change the narratives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
PJ123:

Obi is a fraud.

Okay. I agree with you. But Nigerians will vote him over the man whose
1. Age is a fraud.
2. Parentage is a fraud.
3. State of origin is a fraud.
4. Educational qualification is a fraud.
5. Source of wealth is a fraud.
6. State of health is a fraud.
7. Even his real name is a fraud.

What greater fraud than that. And I understand that the powers that be in Nigeria says he cant be allowed in as he has too many baggage of 'frauds' on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by mafioso47(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don’t understand Reno’s narrative and his problem with the video.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by phadat(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Did it ever occur to Reno that the message was actually forwarded to Powell or what’s is name who equally forwarded to Peter Obi
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by Wadataa67(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dats why all Nigerian people's has to wake up and vote wisely. the one who is ready to change Nigeria,, #Dumebikachikwu is the only way,
=rescuemission2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uOiQsqR-OU

It was Friedrich Nietzsche who said "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you"

It is a sad thing that the 2023 presidential election is about to be reduced to an ethnic war powered by lies and manipulation.

The action of former Gov Peter Obi a man i personally respect is not only shameful but highly regrettable.

A man who is contesting for the office of President should never reduce himself to a tribal bigot, but unfortunately that is what has happened.

In this video there is incontrovertible evidence that Peter Obi deliberately attempted trigger a tribal war and put lives at risk knowing fully well that the message in question was written by his close pal.

In trying to cover the lie he lied again!!!

Nigeria is what it is today because we said whether Buhari brought NEPA Bill we will vote for him. Today we are all witness to the tragedy that has befallen us as a nation. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu, Buhari and the failed APC.

Watch this Video & May God Help Us to Help Ourselves!!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa ( FRSPH-UK)

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by heniford2: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
omohayek:
All of you attacking Reno Omokri here, kindly address one simple question: where is the lie in what he said? He even provided video evidence for his claim. Are you trying to say the video was somehow falsified?

I don't and have never liked Reno Omokri as a person, but I have enough sense to be able to detach my dislike for a messenger from an assessment of the message he delivers. Whatever Omokri's sins at other times, they are not what is at issue here, namely that Peter Obi, a presidential candidate, knowingly chose to spread an inflammatory message to stir up Igbo tribalism, even though he was well aware that the creator of the message was of the same Igbo extraction as himself. Why else would Peter Obi have requested that Legbe's name not be read out, merely the outrageous claims Legbe was making?
the creator of that whatsup Nobi igbo man stop trying to justify This i can show you more APC group chat of where desperation of power spoke shit just to spill PDP and LP
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by hamzamaikudii: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Only Dumebi Kachikwu have capacity to lead Nigerians. @Rescuemission25 @AdcCaterpillars

It was Friedrich Nietzsche who said "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you"

It is a sad thing that the 2023 presidential election is about to be reduced to an ethnic war powered by lies and manipulation.

The action of former Gov Peter Obi a man i personally respect is not only shameful but highly regrettable.

A man who is contesting for the office of President should never reduce himself to a tribal bigot, but unfortunately that is what has happened.

In this video there is incontrovertible evidence that Peter Obi deliberately attempted trigger a tribal war and put lives at risk knowing fully well that the message in question was written by his close pal.

Nigeria is what it is today because we said whether Buhari brought NEPA Bill we will vote for him. Today we are all witness to the tragedy that has befallen us as a nation. A vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu, Buhari and the failed APC.

[/quote]
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by shineeye1: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uOiQsqR-OU

Reno is a detestable and despicable political jobber who is financed to sway only the gullible, the neophytes and the undiscerning. There is incontrovertible evidence to prove that this political harlot and carmelion approached each and every presidential candidate with demand for a stupendous fee to wage media propaganda against their rivals. A few turned him down flatly . Renegade Reno is today working for the highest offer. You listen to this Prostitute at the risk of your own intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
PDP AND APC VS LP.
Tinubu And Atiku vs OBI
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by hamzamaikudii: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Vote for ADC @DUMEBIKACHIKWU @RESCUEMISSION25
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by PoliteActivist: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
And what does this manipulated video prove?? Omokri we know you are being paid by Atiku!
And anyway the O movement is not about Peter Obi!
Take that and smoke it!
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by 123yes(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
They have started again! The problem Ibo tribe are facing today as a result of coup piloted by major Nzeogwu who was not from core south eastern state are now springing up again by one jobless man call Omokiri whose only job is to stay online 247 to write every negative things about Peter Obi. It is not a most that you will support his candidature but indirectly you are fighting the Ibo race. I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by MNDY(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pandev:
Obi the tiny voice aka 'Atiku's girlfriend' aka: 'Egyptian eunuch' grin

Hahahahahaha
You dey craze?
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by 123yes(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yotomi001:
Let me tell you All the bitter truth
PDP,APC and LP candidate are bird of the same feather because they've both tasted and once been in that party before ,they left angrily because they didn't won the presidential ticked and some stayed because of embezzlement.
I believed people has known who to follow already which is the government of the masses which is no other person than Dumebi of ADC
#Rescuemission
#Freshideas
#Dumebi
#ADC

They have started again! The problem Ibo tribe are facing today as a result of coup piloted by major Nzeogwu who was not from core south eastern state are now springing up again by one jobless man call Omokiri whose only job is to stay online 247 to write every negative things about Peter Obi. It is not a most that you will support his candidature but indirectly you are fighting the Ibo race. I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nothing new here. I'm not a bit surprised. Obi has always been a closet ethnic bigot. He only made the mistake of revealing that side of him to the world. A very wicked soul at heart.

His is the most insidious type of hate- those who pretend to be angels but are beasts at heart. They stab you right through your heart in the dark before you get a chance to dodge thier attack.

Like Obi like a million of his kinsmen out there. Pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match / Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.