Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties (24409 Views)

Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB / Delay In Pept Judgement Date Speaks In Negative / Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Ruling May Affect Peter Obi – Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by gidgiddy: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Appeal Courts has just upheld the Charges Of Terrorism against Nnamdi Kanu for his Radio Biafra

Broadcast of the 20 th of October 2020 during Endsars ordering IPOB to burn down Lagos and kill

It leaders.

If not that the Father our Lord Jesus Christ is full of Mercy and Love and Frustrated Igbos game Plan

IPOB Could have Started a Civil War that night

Only a country that does not take security very serious will say that terrorism is words spoken on a Radio Station. Terrorism is always an action, it is never spoken words alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by 2Radii: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin
Broveens42:

That is left for them not for me
The man is a brave man who says things the way it is grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Broveens42(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
No vex. You do not have anything meaning else to say. That you could not even know that just one tweet alone tells you there is a trail and history of compelling evidence that he committed the crime he is alleged of deliberately over time says a lot about you.

All you want is idle argument and to make uncouth remarks.I will not indulge you. Appeal court has reserved judgement and once it agrees with the lower court, join them when they face SC to appeal that too. shiorr

Lol. Emotional blackmail.. Nigerians are very good at that when they do not have superior argument to put up..
My brother..see eeh LAW is LAW and not GES101

If we want to follow your emotions, a lot of people (even more than you can imagine) will be in prison for crimes they didn't commit, because it doesn't really take much to Set people up on mere speculation

The law recognizes action..
I could threaten someone and a passerby could use that opportunity to harm the victim.
..though I could be picked up because people saw I threatened the victim, I just need a good lawyer to prove my innocence... If there is no evidence then I'll walk out freely..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Christistruth00: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Only a country that does not take security very serious will say that terrorism is words spoken on a Radio Station. Terrorism is always an action, it is never spoken words alone

So in other Words you think Hitler was innocent of any War Crimes

since he didn’t physically take Part ?

So why then were Igbos accusing Gowon and Awolowo Of Genocide since they were not

there but only gave orders ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by ceeceeco: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

U will die of heart attack the day inec will announce Obi as a distance 3rd position next year.
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by gidgiddy: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

So why then were Igbos accusing Gowon and Awolowo Of Genocide since they were not

Kanu is not being charged for taken part in anything. He us charged fir words uttered on a Radio station

50 cents tells people on his dongs to take guns, kill people, rob people, deal drugs

Will you go and arrest 50 cent for telling people to violent on his songs?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by alizma: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:
I want to ask my fellow Yoruba brothers a simple question

Majority of us said we don’t like ibos, that we can do well without them

The ibos we don’t like said okay allow us to go your own way

We start begging them to stay

This is one particular question no one has ever answered me
Hope you consult the elders before making this post? The last time someone said come and be going, Aso rock was filled with red cap chiefs the next day. Please try carry our elder along before you make this kind post

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Chyma231(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
[ for asking this and saying the truth , you will live long !]I want to ask my fellow Yoruba brothers a simple question

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Alajiki(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:

Who is begging Igbo not to go? Good riddance!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Broveens42(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Please lower your voice... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Alajiki(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Terror48 post=116623084]Ohamadike[/quot]

How about Ogbonomadike?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
ufotty2001:
Nnamdi Kanu = Peter Obi
is that what your moimoi levae licking father just told you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Christistruth00: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Kanu is not being charged for taken part in anything. He us charged fir words uttered on a Radio station

50 cents tells people on his dongs to take guns, kill people, rob people, deal drugs

Will you go and arrest 50 cent for telling people to violent on his songs?

So in other Words you agree that Awolowo and Gen Gowon were innocent of War Crimes ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Christistruth00: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
ufotty2001:
Nnamdi Kanu = Peter Obi

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Shawl001(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Let the south not be ignorant. This present regime will do anything to make sure they remain in power, or at least, LP don't come into power. And part of what they will do is to release Nnamdi Kanu soon. This will cause uproar in the South and even bring Division again. The clamor for Biafra will be resuscitated and the youths will be divided against themselves. And that's all they need to win PO.
Watch out, and see how it will unfold.
I have seen it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Grandemperor(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
The substantive case/matter must/should be heard to pave way for malicious prosecution/nail-on-the-head sentencing. A deserving/nondeserving judgment will perspicuously induce adverse perennial abuse of court process/never-ending applications. As things now stand, there may be no trial/judgment. It's a wrap.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by StreetMedia: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Watery beans continue
A fool wont cease to be one. He's feeding more than your household if you dont know.
Pains will cut you off!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by nasirujj(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:
Hausa and Yoruba said they own Nigeria

But it baffles me why they’re always the tribes begging on the street

And who are the one's that are into scam and drugs selling abroad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by riczy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wasting millions of naira on useless case as this!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by christistruth01: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chyma231:
[ for asking this and saying the truth , you will live long !]I want to ask my fellow Yoruba brothers a simple question

Was Ore and Okitipupa in Ondo State Part of Biafra?

Why then did Ojukwu's Fully Armed fighting Troops invade Ore and Occupy Okitipupa in 1967?

Were the Yoruba People there and the Yoruba Itsekiri of Delta State supposed to just accept Ojukwu as their new ruler especially as they had absolutely no single interest in Biafra ?

The Yorubas in Lagos were just jejely showcasing their Latest dance moves to Ebenezzer Obey’s newest Album at their Latest Owambe party when commotion broke loose everywhere and they heard that Lagos was being bombed from the Air and Ojukwus Biafran Army had invaded their Western Region in a Surprise.attack and his Troops were heading Straight in their direction from Ore
Pandemonium broke loose in all directions and the rest is History the Biafran Army was Gallantly Chased out of the West and Midwest and was kicked back to their sender Ojukwu

179 totally unprepared Soldiers Miraculously held the Biafran Army at Ore

https://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,840968,00.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/we-were-least-prepared-for-war-when-biafran-soldiers-attacked-my-command-in-ore-major-iluyomade/amp/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:

Who told that Iboes want to leave?
It is only yeye Iboes that are calling for Biafra. A reputable Igbo man with a lot of business interest in various parts of Nigeria will not be chanting Biafra up and down

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Belleful: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:

Are u the one that beg them to stay?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Mrfixitt(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
omenka:
That man must grow grey beard in his anus, and such must be confirmed by Asari Dokubo, before he's let off the chains.

grin

FFK, the ipobic pelvic pulveriser is probably finalizing his plans on what to do with Kanu's spouse. cool
You and Asari are pigs and should be avoided completely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by naijapips04: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:

Ishi aki speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Larryton(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
A forgotten hero
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pells:
Kanu is a terrorist angry
He should be charged with Treason
He is the reason there is unrest in the Eastghanistan wink wink
I spit on his upcoming bald head grin angry

The full country no see anything charge am with, lol

You self na mouth, wahala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
StreetMedia:

A fool wont cease to be one.
He's feeding more than your household if you dont know.

Pains will cut you off!
you and your entire family will soon join him. Criminal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by tyinfinity: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please DSS arrest his sole sponsor obidirty peter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by LottiOk: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
I was waiting for your reply & I'm glad you didn't let me down. But Help me further school him on how radio inciting comments led to the ethnic cleansing of millions of Tutsis by Hutus in rewanda in the 90s.
Christistruth00:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Broveens42(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

So in other Words you agree that Awolowo and Gen Gowon were innocent of War Crimes ?

They are innocent until proven guilty.
Emotions at times can make you spill out what's in your mind while ignoring realities.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Truthdeypain: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sholaco:
it's a death sentence

cheesy grin really una no go coronate am as una dey coronate for north. Why not blanket justice for all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Broveens42(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lol.. you sound incoherent..
All are innocent until proven guilty.

Anybody/group is free to accuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Nigerians, Can We Ever Witness Stable Electricity In Our Life Time? / Halilu Shaba: Nigeria's Satellite Has Expired Now Functioning On GRACE- DG NASRA / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.