Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties (24407 Views)

Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB / Delay In Pept Judgement Date Speaks In Negative / Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Ruling May Affect Peter Obi – Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Truthdeypain: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

U will die of heart attack the day inec will announce Obi as a distance 3rd position next year.

AT LEAST HE WONT DIE OF POVERTY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Truthdeypain: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

So in other Words you agree that Awolowo and Gen Gowon were innocent of War Crimes ?

"CHIEF AWOLOWO" is a Genocidal, Suicidal, Biafran Baby killing, Starvation War criminal.
By the way no need to place him side by side by Gowon who is also guilty by virtue of extension. AWOLOWO is the Mastermind and orchestrator of the GENOCIDAL BLOCKADE and MASTER PLAN to starve Kill everyone in BiAFRA. He also pressured GOWON into prolonging the GENOCIDAL BlOCKADES even when BIAFRA had survived, in his words "Let's finish them once and for all" When asked about his gruesome and inhumane ideas he openly defended severally the millions of children he starved to death stating" All is fair in war. He as the minister of finance was also the brain behind the INDIGENIZATION POLICY

I gettit it's hard to accept that the most Venerated, worshipped and idolized person in yorubaland was an ethnic cleansing, hate filled vile, HITLER OF AFRICA.

You may worship him to the high heavens, kiss his corpse, immortalize him, fabricate, twist, distort history, Gaslight and deceive all una selves. That doesn't change the fact that your "CHIEF" has gone to meet the real "CHIEF OF ALL CHIEFS" to account for all millions of children, women and men he supervised their ethnic cleansing. GOD is not TRIBALISTIC grin

Even if God doesn't exist to pay the AFRICAN HITLER back. History will and by history we know it's something that's Nigerians deny, bury and distort but go to the Americans and Europe and Israel the whole world knows that BiAFRA was not a war but a GENOCIDE.

STAY DELUDED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Broveens42(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

"CHIEF AWOLOWO" is a Genocidal, Suicidal, Biafran Baby killing, Starvation War criminal.
By the way no need to place him side by side by Gowon who is also guilty by virtue of extension. AWOLOWO is the Mastermind and orchestrator of the GENOCIDAL BLOCKADE and MASTER PLAN to starve Kill everyone in BiAFRA. He also pressured GOWON into prolonging the GENOCIDAL BlOCKADES even when BIAFRA had survived, in his words "Let's finish them once and for all" When asked about his gruesome and inhumane ideas he openly defended severally the millions of children he starved to death stating" All is fair in war. He as the minister of finance was also the brain behind the INDIGENIZATION POLICY

I gettit it's hard to accept that the most Venerated, worshipped and idolized person in yorubaland was an ethnic cleansing, hate filled vile, HITLER OF AFRICA.

You may worship him to the high heavens, kiss his corpse, immortalize him, fabricate, twist, distort history, Gaslight and deceive all una selves. That doesn't change the fact that your "CHIEF" has gone to meet the real "CHIEF OF ALL CHIEFS" to account for all millions of children, women and men he supervised their ethnic cleansing. GOD is not TRIBALISTIC grin

Even if God doesn't exist to pay the AFRICAN HITLER back. History and by history we know it's something that's Nigerians deny, bury and distort but go to the Americans and Europe and Israel the whole world knows that BiAFRA was not a war but a GENOCIDE.

STAY DELUDED

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by ira3oladosu: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
They should release him o and ensure he doesn't travel abroadSo that he can go and tame the monsters he created in the SEWe need peace in the SE bikoThey should release him o and ensure he doesn't travel abroadSo that he can go and tame the monsters he created in the SEWe need peace in the SE biko...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Christistruth00: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Even if God doesn't exist to pay the AFRICAN HITLER back. History and by history we know it's something that's Nigerians deny, bury and distort but go to the Americans and Europe and Israel the whole world knows that BiAFRA was not a war but a GENOCIDE.

STAY DELUDED

Nnamdi Kanu was the Mastermind Of Igbos attack on Lagos

and Ojukwu was the Mastermind behind the Biafran Army’s attack on the Midwest and Ore

and the Bombing Of Lagos, Kaduna and Kano by B16 Aircraft

Ojukwu should have stayed in his father’s Transport Business instead of Joining the Army

Millions of Lives would have been saved
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Benoxvals(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
omenka:
That man must grow grey beard in his anus, and such must be confirmed by Asari Dokubo, before he's let off the chains.

grin

FFK, the ipobic pelvic pulveriser is probably finalizing his plans on what to do with Kanu's spouse. cool

What makes you different from the man you are castigating with this your sickening thoughts?
People even liked this post...shows how deranged folks are out here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by sparko1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:
I want to ask my fellow Yoruba brothers a simple question

Majority of us said we don’t like ibos, that we can do well without them

The ibos we don’t like said okay allow us to go your own way

We start begging them to stay

This is one particular question no one has ever answered me

Mr Yoruba, Igbos are not asking Yoruba, is Yoruba the government? Can a tribe grant such request? All this single digit iq children, read! You won't!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Truthdeypain: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu was the Mastermind Of Igbos attack on Lagos

and Ojukwu was the Mastermind behind the Biafran Army’s attack on the Midwest and Ore

and the Bombing Of Lagos, Kaduna and Kano by B16 Aircraft

Ojukwu should have stayed in his father’s Transport Business instead of Joining the Army

Millions of Lives would have been saved

Truth dey pain, It's not easy man. I imagine what it would have felt like to worship the only MINISTER OF FINANCE in the world to have masterminded one of the greatest GENOCIDES in modern History. MINISTER OF GENOCIDE is more his port folio. Once again your write-up is filled with nothing tangible of retort, just clueless.

Abeg free me abi you wan commit some more GENOCIDE

STAY DELUDED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Christistruth00: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Truth dey pain, It's not easy man. I imagine what it would have felt like to worship the only MINISTER OF FINANCE in the world who masterminded one of the greatest GENOCIDES in modern History. MINISTER OF GENOCIDE is more like it. Once again your write-up is filled with nothing tangible of retort, just clueless.

Abeg free me abi you wan commit some more GENOCIDE

STAY DELUDED

At least you now agree that Nnamdi Kanu Masterminded
a Terrorist attack on Lagos

When Ojukwu invaded the Midwest and Ore how much food did he share to it’s People?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by kkonyeji(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
ufotty2001:
Nnamdi Kanu = Peter Obi

A mad slowpoke spotted!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Truthdeypain: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

At least you now agree that Nnamdi Kanu Masterminded
a Terrorist attack on Lagos

When Ojukwu invaded the Midwest and Ore how much food did he share to it’s People?

grin grin Sometimes you try and sheave your dullness. You don't have to always put it on public display. You have said nothing of reason thus far, as is expected. Imagine trying to justify HITLERS HOLOCAUST or the RWANDAN GENOCIDE or the BIAFRAN GENOCIDE.

Since you refused to make any tangible point of reference. Au revoir, in the meantime, try not to starve any babies to death.

STAY DELUDED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by porthouse7(f): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
taylor88:
Hausa and Yoruba said they own Nigeria

But it baffles me why they’re always the tribes begging on the street
Igbo wey dey beg with style with megaphone singing in convoy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by SavageResponse(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2022
2Radii:
kanu no broke, na FG go con broke abi??

Whether or not the FG is broke is not the issue here, the issue here is that the money comes from taxes you and I pay!

We don't need this long drawn out trial therefore they should do quick and sentence this guy cos anyone who wants to be honest with himself knows Kanu is guilty as charged
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Thomasankara(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2022
taylor88:

[/color]is that what u are told in ur coven or by your elders that they are begging u to stay? The aristocrats in your region are your problem, in the wake of this quest for Biafra, how many times have your leaders raised the suggestion in the house about self emancipation, na una leaders they use una head, in short they want Nigeria more than any entity. Another step to know u are serious is when order is made that every biafran should relocate to biafran land and the people comply, or do u want to have your government in every part of the country? [color=#770077]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by 2Radii: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
SavageResponse:

Whether or not the FG is broke is not the issue here, the issue here is that the money comes from taxes you and I pay!

We don't need this long drawn out trial therefore they should do quick and sentence this guy cos anyone who wants to be honest with himself knows Kanu is guilty as charged
hmmm

I suspect they just want to punish him and frustrate him before dey finally nail him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Igbojew: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
taylor88:

Seriously me too I have been asking same questions but no answer.I have never seen unity beggars this jealous tribe call Yoruba.Housa/Fulani are better than them in all ramifications..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by StreetMedia: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
you and your entire family will soon join him. Criminal
A criminal with a clean heart and a pure hustle.
Keep hating till you fade away... Ewu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
StreetMedia:

A criminal with a clean heart and a pure hustle.
Keep hating till you fade away... Ewu!
Osu I don't have your time continue with your criminal act your official room at Kirikiri is waiting for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties by StreetMedia: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Osu I don't have your time continue with your criminal act your official room at Kirikiri is waiting for you
I am not an Osu but Di'ala... You have no lines.
Just hide and shut up!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Xerona Donald Duke Playing Guitar (Photo) / 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.