Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure (16354 Views)

‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory / Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries / Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by kally90(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Roger3D:
I'm sure the owed pensioners won't pass over it. Anyways there's no hope for him being president next year
Lol, try harder
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Jd10k(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mr Him Tu Lie Obi was saving the money for the next generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by wildkat: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pandev:
grin

What a day for the zombiedients. Gbas gbos left and right. A perfect timing for the popular Yoruba proverb: bí iró bá lo ní ogún odún, ojó kan soso ni òtító á ba. (If lie runs for 20 years, it'll take the truth just only one day to catch up with the lie)

Peter Obi will keep giving u guys sleepless nights till u people die of hysteria. U say he’s not important in the presidential race, yet u guys can’t stop talking about him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by ysth(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
tonyuny12:

Epa, you're not in Nigeria but you can open your gutter to say things about Nigeria. Anyways street boy like u dey forget their brains for streets. Illegal drug selling immigrant in Benin dey form abroad.
I laugh at your frustration, i bet if you can ever be given a USA visa cause your brain has no mental capacity to phantom or scale through the huddle. 30k media crew dimwit. I will be back in Nigeria to vote in Obi so you can have a better life. You dont have a life but you are too arrogant and blind to realise it. 30k dimwit ���
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by ysth(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
tonyuny12:

Mumu you're nowhere better than Nigeria scamming people goat. Mumu, multi tasking must be hard for you to understand. It shows how unschooled you are . Idiat... Go ready about people who multi task even having a good job. Epa, abi you've not heard of doctors even with their good paying jobs who are into tech. Mumu dey smell.
Fool i know what multitasking is. Like you said, if you had a good well paying job you wouldnt be multitasking to meet up. Is either you are trying to balance up life, doing different things to see which pays so you can live a favorable life. You cant be an expert medical doctor or software engineer and still multitask, abi you no pass well for school, or you ended up being a quark who cant get a well paying job and decided to patch life by multitasking with your dead certificate. Everybody one form medical doctor. Hahahahah. Multitasking is for people with brains, skills and intellect, you dont seem to me like you have any. If I ask what is it you multitask, you will end up saying nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
ysth:

I laugh at your frustration, i bet if you can ever be given a USA visa cause your brain has no mental capacity to phantom or scale through the huddle. 30k media crew dimwit. I will be back in Nigeria to vote in Obi so you can have a better life. You dont have a life but you are too arrogant and blind to realise it. 30k dimwit ���

Mumu dey smell for Benin Republic dey form USA.. you must think everyone is as poor as you and your lineage. Foolish idiot that can't comprehend simple multi tasking. Your foolishness dey make me shame for you. Better dey your Benin dey fool yourself
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by ysth(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
tonyuny12:

Mumu dey smell for Benin Republic dey form USA.. you must think everyone is as poor as you and your lineage. Foolish idiot that can't comprehend simple multi tasking. Your foolishness dey make me shame for you. Better dey your Benin dey fool yourself
I laugh at your frustration, you must have had a very terrible time hustling with your dead certificate in benin to think everyone will be in benin struggling, even if I was in benin like you said, i still wouldnt have accepted the job of a 30k media crew. How will i feed my family, or afford rent? Hahahahaha. Next time you mention multitasking, talk about coding, AI, cyber, UX/UI not coming to nairaland to post nonsense and reason backward, IT guys dont have such time for this. What am I saying self, you cant even be an IT guy, your brain no fit carry am. You wan mad for coding? Still come here to type nonsense?
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Fintanihejirika: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi is not a saint & may not be till death comes to him. Other Presidential candidates are also not saints. However, Peter is more of a saint than the rest to attract my vote.

No amount of calumny, distraction, blackmail, pen robbery, disinformation, etc will stop me from voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by aariwa(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chrismania100:

Until you guys realise that these guys are Tinubu paid touts who were recently recruited online to create many accounts online in the name of Obi supporters,to type messages and counter the same messages they uploaded
Tinubu paid these guys to stay online 247 attack Peter Obi so that you guys will be discouraged from supporting Obi.These paid crooks have resumed work full-time.
Plz on what ground is APC campaing for?Afeyr all this Calamity they brought to this Country,they still have the gut to keep brainwashing People? The worst part is that,they are not even ashame of themselves.Honestly, I see it that some people are mentally unstable in thus Country.Whoever campaing for APC or Tinubu should know that either he is mentally unstable or that he has a generational uncurable curse from his forefathers which have been permanently stamped in his blood stream,cos no Normal human being would support Tinubu.Forget about Politics or sentimental.When you see where Tinubu talked recently,you willl know both Tinubu and his supporters are candidates of Psychiatric patients,cos something is wrong somewhere.
How can you support Shetima a chief founder of Boko haram and Tinubu whose both age,health and everything about him is questionable?
This is what we called Corruption is fighting back syndrome. When people said black men are evil,this is a typical of what they meant.These are type of yoruba evill and jealous people,who are so bent on ensuring that whether alive or dead,Tinubu must be in Aso Rock.They hate Obi becos Obi is an igbo man,but right inside them they know that Obi is the best of them all,but we're crowded by tribalisric hatred and envy towards igbos.But,the igbos will shock them.
They would prefer to see this country fell inside a deep Ocean than seeing an igbo man climbing the Aso throne.

These guys saw the wave Peter Obi was making day in day out cos their Structureless accusations could not deter or discourage people from supporting Obi.Now,they kept digging &digging to see if they could see any fact they would use hold Obi.Someone who was busy digging Obi data, had easily forgotten that their Tinubu candidates,had millions of dent/bad records on Tinubu record, from age,change if names,qualifications, Lekki massacre allegations, health &numerous of them.The only hope they have is Rigging.I have counted countless time, and could not see where Tinubu would get his bulk votes.I am 100% that Tinubu would come last in this election.Forget that he used billion dollars he stolen from slaving numerous lagosians to buy his primary tickets,&forgetting that general election is a different ball games.

Imagine these criminalsss calling Obi a liar,whereas this Tinubu is a king of lies, who was busy campaining for APC 2015 that they would equate $1 =#1 ,and that Universities would never go on strike during their regime. Tinubu attacked and insulted Goodluck even used dead body coffin to mark the dead of Goodluck,throughout their campaign is now telling you that Obi supporters are very insulting,can you imagine? If Only people have melted the one-quarter of insult Tinubu on Goodluck,you would have sued Obi by now.Bunch of fool,whose blood are soiled with hatred and envy,but it will soon shock you.

These people are demonic yoruba tribalisticals who have sold their souls for their selfish interests.Their candidates have been dodging life interviews, cos they he has nothing to offer Nigeria.
I encourage everyone to ignore all this their everyday attacks and their useless evidence that they kept displaying,just to discourage you..They are aware that their own candidates don't stand any single chance by the way Obi popularity kept growing.These people stole somuch money that they are afraid they will go to jail if Obi finally won.Reno Omkri, for example stolen so much during Goodluck regime, & ran out of the Country for fear of being disgraced of going to jail.
The reason he wants a corrupted leader to enter so that he would wash away his sin.He knows that Obi will tame and jail him.
But, one thing is certain,we are all Obident,we are by far ahead of them.Donot allow this their yete criticism to discourage you.

Both Tinubu and Atiku are criminalsss and donot have anything to offer you.Tinubu vice is a well known supporter of Boko haram,beside Tinubu is seriously sick and would not have the strength to travel for the tedious presidential kind of job.While Atiku will steal the remaining Nigeria assets and enrich his old cabal criminalss,other slave servants like Dino Melaye and Reno etc ,the reason they kept marketing him,knowing full well their candidates are all evil and do not wish well for Nigerians.
The kind Islamic killing towards Christians if Tinubu/Shetima mistakenly won will be a child's play through.
So my fellow obidient, know their game plans and defeat them on their games,let them keep wasting their time on Obi attacks, we can never be discouraged or deterred.The only hope they have is rigging this election.

We are ready to shake Nigeria and take over our country come 2023.

They are even promoting Obi’s campaign with the baseless paid attacks as a lot of the youths in the north have now started discussing about. You saw the rally in taraba for Obi so tinubu will stop Atiku from winning in north west or north east while Atiku will do same to him and the block votes will go for Peter Obi to win the elections

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Wipper7000: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2022
tonyuny12:
calculate twenty years from now
Dont mind them, They can only insult people but can't think straight
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Sleekfingers: 2:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Laple0541:
Only fools will expect a chronic liar like Obi to fix Nigeria's economy. A man that altered statistics at will just to sound inteligent in the face of his gullible supporters, a promoter of religious and ethnic crisis? No way.

Anambra is currently on fire and you will never see Obi condemning the atrocities his UGM supporters are perpetrating there, is that the man we want to take Nigeria out of her present sorry condition? Forget the chronic liar, use your brain and vote for tested and proven candidate.

Enu opuro......enu opuro kin se eje

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by rickyrex(m): 3:56am On Sep 14, 2022
blackpanda:

Thats not the point. The point is that he lied that he paid all outstanding arrears. And you gullible folks swallowed the rubbish
Na Peter obi lies de catch am. Nobody forced him to come and lie.
too you haters he lied, as cooked up by your fellow haters who are not even fron anambra or been igbo. to to us the igbo our brother cleared all debt concerning pension. This me telling you and not a non anambarian feeding you with hate towards obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by rickyrex(m): 3:56am On Sep 14, 2022
blackpanda:

Thats not the point. The point is that he lied that he paid all outstanding arrears. And you gullible folks swallowed the rubbish
Na Peter obi lies de catch am. Nobody forced him to come and lie.
too you haters he lied, as cooked up by your fellow haters who are not even fron anambra or been igbo. to to us the igbo our brother cleared all debt concerning pension. This me telling you and not a non anambarian feeding you with hate towards obi.
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Ulunne777(f): 4:49am On Sep 14, 2022
tonyuny12:

Oga I have a good paying job and I multi task as well. I'm not a lazy idiot like you who sits at home to defraud others. So get your facts right before you talk foolishly. Idiat

Nobody questioned your good paying job but why politics will make a seeming educated behave like mushin tout.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Drkelvin76(m): 4:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Bar1941:
No amount of hyping or forceful imposition can make Obi win the election. You can't tell me Obi is the right man for the position and you find it difficult to point out to his achievements as a governor.

We can all see the lanslide achievements of Tinubu, Donald Duke, Fashola even currently Zulum, Umahi are making in their various states, but none could be shown for a failure called Obi.
Shutup if you don't know what to say

When I see people shouting Obi, I have to go back and check if their was another Obi aside Peter Obi that governed Anambra some 20years ago that these hypers were talking about, if it's thesame Peter Obi, forget, he is a scam and even the people promoting him know this, they just like to place mediocrity above competency.
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Drkelvin76(m): 4:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Bar1941:
No amount of hyping or forceful imposition can make Obi win the election. You can't tell me Obi is the right man for the position and you find it difficult to point out to his achievements as a governor.

We can all see the lanslide achievements of Tinubu, Donald Duke, Fashola even currently Zulum, Umahi are making in their various states, but none could be shown for a failure called Obi.
Shutup if you don't know what to say

When I see people shouting Obi, I have to go back and check if their was another Obi aside Peter Obi that governed Anambra some 20years ago that these hypers were talking about, if it's thesame Peter Obi, forget, he is a scam and even the people promoting him know this, they just like to place mediocrity above competency.

Keep quiet if you are short of facts

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2022
ChukwuObe:

That is our own prayers too for our man Tinubu. Our testimonies and prayers for Tinubu will hunt anybody or any soul that pushes to run his awesome deeds down based on primitive or pecuniary or other nepotistic reasons.

Unfortunately, something cannot stand on nothing...

Do you need those prayers answered? Be true to yourself...start with being proud of your identity...a moniker set up with dubious intent can't stand to push a prayer of integrity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by blackpanda: 5:37am On Sep 14, 2022
rickyrex:
too you haters he lied, as cooked up by your fellow haters who are not even fron anambra or been igbo. to to us the igbo our brother cleared all debt concerning pension. This me telling you and not a non anambarian feeding you with hate towards obi.

I don't hate obi so rest
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by lexylaw40: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Obi see your life.... Mean just look at your life
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:

I'm not scamming please. It takes me guts to openly beg like this. If I could avoid it, I wouldn't .
I am not saying you are a scammer, but I am indirectly saying so many people do. If you really wanna get help genuinely, make your identity known; be willing to talk to people on video calls, and your help without boundaries. For me, I can never give shishi to any faceless individual, and I will always rubbish and kick against people who are indulging on things like this.
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Only a brain dead person will not see the fraud in Obi

And he was bragging about being competent
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by Chibuking1402(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2022

Read again the write-up, a former governor before Obi was mentioned. His name was mbadinuju. He's the one that owed pension with obiano amounting to that period of 20 years...obi is exempted because he never owed salaries, pension and gratuities rather he cleared it...peace

Was there a governor in between obiano's tenure and Obi tenure? Oga I too know
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure by seunmind44: 4:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Daddyyin:
Seunmind44 will not see this. More facts will be revealed very soon
help me spell konsikwensis, as in... you'll face the konsikwensis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Exempts LPG Importation From VAT, Customs Duty / Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.