Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Name Do You Call Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Do You Call Your Partner? (517 Views)

That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / What do you love most about your partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
What do you call your partner?

My girlfriend do call me bae or baby and I do call her babe or baby.

What name do you call your partner?
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by LoneWolf212: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fish .... Lol
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by Christiansimon: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
She Call Me Her Prince While I Call Her My Princes. But I Do Remind Myself My Name Is Xtian.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by Savagr(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Her Name
Same applies to me
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by PlayMaker14: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
ASUU go soon call off strike.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by Stillwhites(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Fish .... Lol
You call her fish shocked
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by Michelle70(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
just bae.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Honey and Tea.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by internationalman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mama Osakpolor

2 Likes

Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by Stallionhorse: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
She calls me ATM.. I call her maami water

2 Likes

Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by LikeAking: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nawa!
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner? by Boogyman557: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool E get one slim ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK yesterday..

Her TOTTO too wild...

Na WILD TOTTO i use save her contact...

E get the one wey I NACK Las week, that one really do me justice...

She fit use her too legs take tie u for bed..

Na PINING LEGS i use save ur contact..

E get the one wey de always SUUCK my PREEK, that girl sabi SUUK PREEK well well..

The Las time way she SUUK my PREEK, I almost 4get my Las name... veins come de come out from my PREEK as she de SUUK am..

Na SOCCER FIRE i use save dat 1 contact..

Infact e plenty but make I stop here..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WOMB SHIFTER!! #bbnaija Pere Pen*s Video Leaks On Social Media – Nigerians React / Ashmusy And Janemena Reacts To Ada_la_pinky’s “iphone 14” Posture (video) / ..z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.