Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. (19366 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thank God it's Friday.
Contact us for your order.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Still Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Still Available
To order
Call or whatsapp
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Available
Call or Whatapp 070.354.78.576
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Thank God it's Friday.
Contact us for your order.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Good morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Natural2Heal:
Available

It's fake I ordered and it didn't work on me until I ordered jekonmo herbal mixture which cured my erection problems
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

It's fake I ordered and it didn't work on me until I ordered jekonmo herbal mixture which cured my erection problems
My product is not fake. You can use your jekonmo herbal mixture, its your business. What you don't know is that some of the "bottled herbal mixture" in the markets are mixed with dangerous substances like indian hemp, sildenafil citrate etc which are harmful to the liver and kidney. Japata herbal bitters is an example.

https://gazettengr.com/some-herbal-bitters-we-approved-are-hazardous-to-nigerians-nafdac-warns/
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Natural2Heal:
My product is not fake. You can use your jekonmo herbal mixture, its your business. What you don't know is that some of the "bottled herbal mixture" in the markets are mixed with dangerous substances like indian hemp, sildenafil citrate etc which are harmful to the liver and kidney. Japata herbal bitters is an example.

https://gazettengr.com/some-herbal-bitters-we-approved-are-hazardous-to-nigerians-nafdac-warns/

Is it not sand and trash u gave me? Does it have any nafdac approval..u just put sawdust in a nylon bag and ur calling it burantashi...Jekonmo isn't harmful stop being malicious. After making me waste money...jekonmo of 300naira solved my problem

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Our burantashi is 100% herbal and no chemical substances. I give you usage prescription but you didn't follow it. You said our Burantashi look like a sand. I told you our Burantashi is permanent treatment for weak erection and premature ejaculation but you have to complete the dosage and within 7 days of usage, it cure your erection problem. You didn't follow through. Will i force you to take it?

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Natural2Heal:
Our burantashi is 100% herbal and no chemical substances. I give you usage prescription but you didn't follow it. You said our Burantashi look like a sand. I told you our Burantashi is permanent treatment for weak erection and premature ejaculation but you have to complete the dosage and within 7 days of usage, it cure your erection problem. You didn't follow through. Will i force you to take it?

Your lying. U never said 7days of usage..u only said I shud take a cup an hour before sex and il see results...shior...Jekonmo all the way

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Is it not sand and trash u gave me? Does it have any nafdac approval..u just put sawdust in a nylon bag and ur calling it burantashi...Jekonmo isn't harmful stop being malicious. After making me waste money...jekonmo of 300naira solved my problem
shebi some of the ones that have nafdac approval who are billion naira companies, same nafdac are telling nigerians they are not completely herbal and dangerous.

My burantashi works and is 100% herb. No chemicals and is very safe. You never follow my usage prescription, and you want it to work for you? When you receive the burantashi i sent, you said it is sand i sent. And you will not drink it. Just imagine! How do you expect burantashi herb grinded into powder form to look like? You are not patient with the usage prescription. So it's not my fault.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Natural2Heal:
shebi some of the ones that have nafdac approval who are billion naira companies, same nafdac are telling nigerians they are not completely herbal and dangerous.

My burantashi works and is 100% herb. No chemicals and is very safe. You never follow my usage prescription, and you want it to work for you? When you receive the burantashi i sent, you said it is sand i sent. And you will not drink it. Just imagine! How do you expect burantashi herb grinded into powder form to look like? You are not patient with the usage prescription. So it's not my fault.

Original burantashi works sharp sharp....no be after 7days of taking concoction..
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Feedback from a nairalander

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 4:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by olar2g(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
How much sir
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
olar2g:
How much sir
Kindly contact us sir
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Hello
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Still Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good Evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Good School In Ibadan / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.