Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. (19313 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Ur a fake man..May Thunder strike you lipsrsealed
You are the original scammer on nairaland. Your former username "Tripple c " duped nairalanders millions of naira in investment fraud. Keystone bank even publish your name and picture on national newspaper as a fraudster using their bank identity to dupe Nigerians.

The website link to fraud alert by keystone bank about you is below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/bank-raises-alarm-over-ex-staff-using-fake-investment-company-to-defraud-nigerians/%3famp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Natural2Heal:
I don't want to get dirty but you leave me with no choice. Since I have been selling Burantashi via nairaland or jiji, no single person will come out that i dupe him or her. I don't joke with my integrity. Many has used my burantashi to cure their premature ejaculation or weak erection issue. The whatsapp feedback to share the testimony of our Burantashi is their as proof

Your a fo.ol....stop selling sand all in the name of sex enhancers...
Ul meet ur Waterloo soon. I bet u!

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by XAUBulls: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Natural2Heal:
Our Burantashi powder makes you last long in bed treats premature ejaculation and low libido. it'also has aphrodisiac properties that puts you in the mood for sex.

it is strictly herbal, no additives, no preservatives. It works very well, no side effects. it also increases energy. it is fast selling because it works. Say goodbye to weak erection, low libido, premature ejaculation, forever.

Call or Whatapp 070.354.78.576 to order. We deliver nationwide.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by XAUBulls: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Natural2Heal:
Feedback from nairalanders
Hello to you.

First off, where are you based?

Second, when the herb is taken, how long will it take for the aphrodisiac effect to wear off?
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Good Morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Natural2Heal:
Feedback from nairalanders

Hahahha scammer..From Joro to Joro.. grin
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2023
XAUBulls:

Hello to you.

First off, where are you based?

Second, when the herb is taken, how long will it take for the aphrodisiac effect to wear off?

He said u will have to take it 7 full days and empty his container full of trash..before the so called effects start...its all rubbish and sand he sells...Original burantashi by the main mallam.s...if u take just small...ur dick go stand for 4hours! Be careful of wat people tell u on this Nairaland..Many fakes are here.. no just damage ur liver and kidney for nothing...
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Hahahha scammer..From Joro to Joro.. grin
The irony is that you are the real SCAMMER. I have no customer complain about my Burantashi except you.

Your name and picture is all over the internet for the millions of naira you duped Nigerians and nairalanders. A Good name is better than Gold.

The management of Keystone Bank Limited, has alerted its teeming customers of the activities of one Mr. Obinna Onuselogu, who parades a company, Triple C Investment Limited, as an affiliate of the bank with the aim of defrauding unsuspecting members of the public.

In a statement by the lender on Thursday, the bank said Mr. Onuselogu who used to be a staff of the bank was no longer in its employ. It added that anyone who transacts any business with him purportedly in the name of the bank does so at his/her own risk.

“Please note further that Keystone Bank is neither related nor affiliated to any company known as Triple C Investment Limited, which Mr. Onuselogu claims to be its chief executive officer. Anyone who transacts any business with him purportedly in the name of Keystone Bank does so at his/her own risk, the statement said.

It was learnt that the ex-staff has been using the name of the bank and its executives claiming to be in partnership with the bank with the intent of defrauding unsuspecting members of the public.

The bank said it was working on a legal process and security agents to put an end to the unscrupulous activities of the so-called Tripple C Investment and its agents led by Mr Onuselogu.

https://thecitizenng.com/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-fake-investment-company/

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Natural2Heal:
The irony is that you are the real SCAMMER. I have no customer complain about my Burantashi except you.

Your name and picture is all over the internet for the millions of naira you duped Nigerians and nairalanders. A Good name is better than Gold.

The management of Keystone Bank Limited, has alerted its teeming customers of the activities of one Mr. Obinna Onuselogu, who parades a company, Triple C Investment Limited, as an affiliate of the bank with the aim of defrauding unsuspecting members of the public.

In a statement by the lender on Thursday, the bank said Mr. Onuselogu who used to be a staff of the bank was no longer in its employ. It added that anyone who transacts any business with him purportedly in the name of the bank does so at his/her own risk.

“Please note further that Keystone Bank is neither related nor affiliated to any company known as Triple C Investment Limited, which Mr. Onuselogu claims to be its chief executive officer. Anyone who transacts any business with him purportedly in the name of Keystone Bank does so at his/her own risk, the statement said.

It was learnt that the ex-staff has been using the name of the bank and its executives claiming to be in partnership with the bank with the intent of defrauding unsuspecting members of the public.

The bank said it was working on a legal process and security agents to put an end to the unscrupulous activities of the so-called Tripple C Investment and its agents led by Mr Onuselogu.

https://thecitizenng.com/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-fake-investment-company/

Awwn..tell me one person I scammed na..the person shud come out..I only had a misunderstanding with my former employers because I owned a thriving investment firm on the side while I was working with them..so they got jealous..also its prohibited to accept funds outside the bank...that happened in 2020 .three years ago...I'm in a better firm now earning X10 of what I was earning...so continue living in the past u hear grin.....u need a job bro send ur CV and stop these petty scams ur doing...na chewing gum money grin
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Awwn..tell me one person I scammed na..the person shud come out..I only had a misunderstanding with my former employers because I owned a thriving investment firm on the side while I was working with them..so they got jealous..also its prohibited to accept funds outside the bank...that happened in 2020 .three years ago...I'm in a better firm now earning X10 of what I was earning...so continue living in the past u hear grin.....u need a job bro send ur CV and stop these petty scams ur doing...na chewing gum money grin

Misunderstanding indeed! Do nairalanders look like kids to you? A whole bank will defame your character on the internet and national newspapers and you will tell me it's just misunderstanding.

If your hands are clean, you would have the courage to sue keystone bank for defamation of character but you can't. Why? Because you are truly a FRAUDSTER. And keystone bank is right.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by XAUBulls: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

He said u will have to take it 7 full days and empty his container full of trash..before the so called effects start...its all rubbish and sand he sells...Original burantashi by the main mallam.s...if u take just small...ur dick go stand for 4hours! Be careful of wat people tell u on this Nairaland..Many fakes are here.. no just damage ur liver and kidney for nothing...
Lol. That really cracked me up.
Due diligence is key.

Thank you.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by XAUBulls: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2023
Natural2Heal:

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
XAUBulls:

Lol. That really cracked me up.
Due diligence is key.

Thank you.

I have never duped anyone on nairaland. That's why i can confidently prove myself. I don't joke with my integrity. And my Burantashi is very effective.

A nairalander @ujev duped me 12,300 naira this morning. He blocked me after defrauding me.I never knew he has a reputation of being a notorious scammer.

That is what i have never done to my customers for about 5 years on Nairaland who makes payment before delivery nationwide. I am very trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by XAUBulls: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Natural2Heal:

I have never duped anyone on nairaland. That's why i can confidently prove myself. I don't joke with my integrity. And my Burantashi is very effective.

A nairalander @ujev duped me 12,300 naira this morning. He blocked me after defrauding me.I never knew he has a reputation of being a notorious scammer.

That is what i have never done to my customers for about 5 years on Nairaland who makes payment before delivery nationwide. I am very trustworthy.
Okay then... If you were duped this morning, take note of the scammer's details and report to the female Super Mod in the business section to stop the creep from doing more damage.

All the best.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by TheBTCinvestor: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

Okay then... If you were duped this morning, take note of the scammer's details and report to the female Super Mod in the business section to stop the creep from doing more damage.

All the best.

Scammer dey dupe scammer..Zukwanike cheesy Tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Scammer dey dupe scammer..Zukwanike cheesy Tufiakwa..

@thebtcinvestor, if you think i will allow you to tarnish my reputation on nairaland, trust me you can't win the war with me. I have never scammed anyone in my life. I don't have your time now cause if i do, you will be sorry for yourself. I know you like trouble
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Flame77: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Natural2Heal:
please call or WhatsApp us.

Please state the price here for the whole world to see. This idea of asking potential patrons to contact you is making you look suspicious and demarketing yourself.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Flame77:

Please state the price here for the whole world to see. This idea of asking potential patrons to contact you is making you look suspicious and demarketing yourself.

I wanted to ignore you but i would just write this.

You won't dictate to me how i will run my thread or business. In fact, 90% of customers who patronize us prefer our confidentiality and they all know the price is standard. Its only delivery fee that differs. Our WhatsApp or call line is always active at anytime for enquiry or order.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2023
Good Morning
We appreciate your patronages
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Good Morning
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kindly order
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Still Available

Call or whatsapp to order 0.7.0.35.4.7.85.7.6
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by livingstone2013: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
The Burantashi worked for me. I completed your usage prescription.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
livingstone2013:
The Burantashi worked for me. I completed your usage prescription.
Thank you for your positive feedback.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 1:52pm On May 01, 2023
Happy New Month
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 4:55pm On May 02, 2023
Available
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 9:58am On May 03, 2023
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 8:51pm On May 04, 2023
We are still in the business of Burantashi. Feel free to contact us.
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 1:05pm On May 05, 2023
Still Available

Call or whatsapp to order 0.7.0.35.4.7.85.7.6
Re: Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. by Natural2Heal: 10:13am On May 06, 2023
Happy Weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me / Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man / Please, Have You Seen This Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.