Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. (502 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by dan761(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello , Someone who wish to Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu , love to know about His True Identity.

A friend said Google it and answers are there .

He says Wikipedia etc Would Show all .

I hope it's not wrong for a Sane Person to have desire in knowing The truth about the Personality he wants to Vote For. We are talking about the Aspiring President of a Great Nation -Nigeria .

Some close Friends were even Annoyed creating an Atmosphere of Arguments , Mentioning what matters is that He Turned Lagos to Paradise ,Experienced and a Good Leader , Digging deeper about Who he his is Unnecessary .

Haha ! Even the Queen of England that just died has Roots, History etc.

Why would a Question about Someone Lead to Anger ,Just Wondering ?

Who is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Father and Mother ?
What is His date of Birth ?
Which Town was he Given birth to ?
Where is His Family House Located?
Which Primary School Did he Attends?
Who did he live with while Growing up ? His Parents ? Uncle ? Guardians ..Any Picture during 4 yrs,5 yrs ,6 yrs ..
Which Secondary School did he Attends?
When did he Passed out of the Secondary School ,His WAEC Results etc .
Any Secondary School Picture with His Mates if Any ?
Which University ,Higher Institution did he Attends ?
Any Picture of Matrix or Graduation ?
Certificate of any Higher Institution?
Where are Bola Ahmed Tinubu Other Brothers and Sisters Probably he is the Only Child of His Parents ..
Where are Bola Ahmed Tinubu Uncle's , Nephew's,Niece etc ?

Any Picture of his Father and Mother With other Senior or Junior Together ?

Like other Nigerians ,I Love to know The true Identity of This Great Man Bola Ahmed Tinubu .

Please do not Turn this thread to War Zone .

Let us do this with Love ...Coming up with other Aspirants Threads too

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Anigreat: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Naijanascam: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
He attended St Paul's Aroloya Lagos and GCI Ibadan

But Femi Aribisala faulted them all
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Newton2024: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Obstacles before Tinubu is hydra-headed. Identity is just one out of hundred issues facing Tinubu.

What about his drug, perjury and corruption cases?
What about his old age and sickness cases?
And so many issues....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by franchasofficia: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
dan761:
Hello , Someone who wish to Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu , love to know about His True Identity.

A friend said Google it and answers are there .

He says Wikipedia etc Would Show all .

I hope it's not wrong for a Sane Person to have desire in knowing The truth about the Personality he wants to Vote For. We are talking about the Aspiring President of a Great Nation -Nigeria .

Some close Friends were even Annoyed creating an Atmosphere of Arguments , Mentioning what matters is that He Turned Lagos to Paradise ,Experienced and a Good Leader , Digging deeper about Who he his is Unnecessary .

Haha ! Even the Queen of England that just died has Roots, History etc.

Why would a Question about Someone Lead to Anger ,Just Wondering ?

Who is Bola Ahmed Tinubu Father and Mother ?
What is His date of Birth ?
Which Town was he Given birth to ?
Where is His Family House Located?
Which Primary School Did he Attends?
Who did he live with while Growing up ? His Parents ? Uncle ? Guardians ..Any Picture during 4 yrs,5 yrs ,6 yrs ..
Which Secondary School did he Attends?
When did he Passed out of the Secondary School ,His WAEC Results etc .
Any Secondary School Picture with His Mates if Any ?
Which University ,Higher Institution did he Attends ?
Any Picture of Matrix or Graduation ?
Certificate of any Higher Institution?
Where are Bola Ahmed Tinubu Other Brothers and Sisters Probably he is the Only Child of His Parents ..
Where are Bola Ahmed Tinubu Uncle's , Nephew's,Niece etc ?

Any Picture of his Father and Mother With other Senior or Junior Together ?

Like other Nigerians ,I Love to know The true Identity of This Great Man Bola Ahmed Tinubu .

Please do not Turn this thread to War Zone .

Let us do this with Love ...Coming up with other Aspirants Threads too
Find the answers to your questions on this expository video about Tinubu by his own blood brother.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/415630383867980?fs=e&s=cl
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by dan761(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
franchasofficia:
Find the answers to your questions on this expository video about Tinubu by his own blood brother.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/415630383867980?fs=e&s=cl
. Thanks ...
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by dan761(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Naijanascam:
He attended St John's Aroloya and GCI Ibadan

But Femi Aribasala faulted them all
How ,Did he do that with True Evidences ?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by paramakina202: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
You will find crude oil quicker in Katsina state than getting answers over Tinubu identity question.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Naijanascam: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
dan761:
How ,Did he do that with True Evidences ?

shocked shocked

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Totilopussylick(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
paramakina202:
You will find crude oil quicker in Katsina state than getting answers over Tinubu identity question.

But can there be a living souls without identity
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by AdamuKD: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin
You go wait tire. Even Tilinbu know know himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by paramakina202: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

But can there be a living souls without identity

He burried his past so deep and want us to accept him by his fake identity.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Mindlog: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
If our families ask men who come to marry our sisters, whose son they are and their family background, it is Insanity for some people to get agitated when Tinubu's early childhood is being brought up.

Even Dr. William Ruto who was sworn in as the 5th President of Kenya earlier today, had his primary and secondary school friends who he grew up with, attending the banquet at the State house and these schoolmates have always identified with him over the years even while as Kenya's deputy president.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by limeta(f): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
What is all this
Tinubu is the same as Oduduwa
If you can accept Oduduwa fell from the sky so same as tinubu .
They both sky jumpers .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Chinjo2: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Then you will have to wait in vain because that man has no identity
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Bobloco: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
paramakina202:

Op, here is the answer you seek
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by dan761(m): 3:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Mindlog:
If our families ask men who come to marry our sisters, whose son they are and their family background, it is Insanity for some people to get agitated when Tinubu's early childhood is being brought up.

Even Dr. William Ruto who was sworn in as the 5th President of Kenya earlier today, had his primary and secondary school friends who he grew up with, attending the banquet at the State house and these schoolmates have always identified with him over the years even while as Kenya's deputy president.
. Hmm ! it is Insanity for some people to get agitated when Tinubu's early childhood is being brought up.. Exactly My Point ...I don't think this is right ! I don't think it's wrong asking about Someone's Real true Identity ..

A Presidential Aspirant for that Matter .

I knew a Man for Many Years in my Area ,He Decided to Marry my Daughter ,I decided to get to know him very well ,Some Calls him Mr J,Some mentioned he is not Mr .J but Mr.K ..With Love I asked him ..My in-Law to be ,What is your real Name ..Is it Mr.J or Mr.K ...Allof a Sudden ,He Became Annoyed , Mentioned what matters is that I'm going to be a Very Good Husband , Don't bother about The remaining Details ...You can Call Me Anything you Wish. grin..

It is Well.God Would Help Us In Nigeria .

Nigeria Shall be Great Again .

One Love and Peace .
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Owontime: 3:29am On Sep 14, 2022
I don't think Tinubu needs your vote,give it to Peter Obi the IPOB candidate.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by dan761(m): 3:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Owontime:
I don't think Tinubu needs your vote,give it to Peter Obi the IPOB candidate.

Many Thanks for your Suggestions Jaree .
I'm not an IPOB ...

I'm a Nigerian .

Why taking this Personal ? The Question is not only a One Man thing , He is not a Private Personality ...Nothing to be Mad or Crazy about ,It's Simple Question of Aquintance that Every Reliable Person would ask .

Moreso ,Why would you think in a Manner that Jagaban himself wouldn't think ..Abi you Be Jagaban Spokesman ... grin

Abi Otin Binu Ni ..Ma Bi nu Jaree .Ibeere lasan ni
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu : I Want To Vote Him But I Want To Know His True Identity. by Jamiubond009(m): 3:40am On Sep 14, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Explain This Picture To All A.p.c Members / Peter Obi Have Won All Polls Conducted For 2023 Election. / In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.