Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians (15834 Views)

PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion / Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy / Bello Muhammed: Dei-Dei Market Violence Was Not Motivated By Religion/Ethnicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2022
plusfield:

Can you show some of these things you claim obiano said about him. Obi is not perfect and is not a saint, but any yardstick brought up by you guys, obi still beats Tinubu and Atiku.
One kid came on another page and said he wont vote Obi cos he said he wont defect from apga but did to pdp. I now showed him how Atiku defected from pdp to acn to pdp to apc to pdp and in each defection he called it his last. Showed him how Tinubu begged afenifere for AD ticket and when he won on it, he turned their party to his personal ac (a master of converting public things to his private).
Another one claimed he wont ever support him because he invested state funds in family business. Though it has since been debunked as lie, but let's assume it's true, who reaps the dividends of the investment today? It's the successive state govts and not Obi. Then compare him with Tinubu who would build a project with state funds and then convert to his personal property. He would expand a road with state funds and then toll it to his personal pocket. Or is it the clinic he equipped in lasuth and then converted to a personal property being manned by his brother till date. Or is it Atiku who sold national assets to cronies at give away price.
There is really no standard you guys will bring that Obi isn't better, but bigotry and hate wont let you.
sorry it you and I have a discuss not you guys!!!he claimed he paid pension during his time,solido just cleared 20years backlog of pension owed!!
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Alabaintprice(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

It is good to know you believe in the type of one Nigeria that Tinubu believes in.

I have a lot against Obi and what he said is part of the Character flaw on which he has been judged.

He is a desperate politician who cannot be loyal to his own promises and assurances. He cannot be steadfast to see through a project as shown by his political prostitution and desperation.

He has the typical mentality of the typical Nigerian politician, being a beneficiary of politics without ideology.

He does not come close to Tinubu in terms of effective public administration.

The economic credentials of Tinubu is what Nigeria needs at this moment when the youths need the country to have a rapid economic growth.

In terms of brilliance of ideas and initiatives, Obi is a dwarf besides Tinubu.

I still ask you a question you haven't answered yet.. leave all this long story.

A man who came out to say he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, should I trust such person with my vote?
Compared to a man who switched political parties.

Answer me bro. Your answer to this question will speak a lot.

I'm waiting for your answer.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by adetayo234: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2022
YorubarLord:
So anybody who is not supporting your lying useless candidate is a tinubu supporter. It's you and your daft lineage that is cursed

For, example, you are an Obi hater and a Tinubu defender.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Vintiana: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2022
If it’s not about religion why not take your campaign to the mosque just like you did to churches.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by basybasy: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/vote-for-competence-not-religion-ethnicity-obi-tells-nigerians/
Who will vote this lie lie guy. Nigerians, we are not begging u not to vote Obi. Just vote him, Igbos will slaughter all of u. They will reduce north and Southwest populations. Wake up. Obi is not an option.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by basybasy: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

Peter Obi you are a chameleon who cannot be trusted.

You are the one running helter skelter to religious worship houses looking for signs and wonders, yet downplaying religion that you project so fiercely.

Your Labour Party ticket is by connection.

You don't even know the party manifesto.

You are a desperate political prostitute who is a placeholder for a Mauritanian Fulani who wants to execute genocide on gays and lesbians like Doyin Okupe's son and Prof. Uju Anya.

Where was your voice and presence during the EndSARS protest by Nigerian youths?

We Nigerian youths will not be decieved by a typical politician that changed party at the 11th hour to avoid failure.
Who will vote this lie lie guy. Nigerians, we are not begging u not to vote Obi. Just vote him, Igbos will slaughter all of u. They will reduce north and Southwest populations. Wake up. Obi is not an option.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2022
We have heard sir....

Pushhhhh!

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by samfrancis1(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2022
joey150:

Inexperienced? Somebody that was a governor for 8 years, chaired 3 banks, Chairman of SEC and a successful business man is Inexperienced?

You can go ahead and vote whoever you choose. You and Nigerians will face the consequences of your choice.
Bros let the best win.. you’re not campaign manager for any of them.. except you’re getting paid whc I doubt.. just don’t want the situations where Nigeria youth will come up with excuses like.. certain person said it’s Obi and it’s the reason they voted for them.. cause I’m very sure he’s not different from them.. he can even be worst.. we pray for the best.. Anambra is still where it is today even after his 8years.. even before Ipoh the state was never safe… having a country with several plague in is care will be too much for him to handle.. Nigeria no be small Anambra o….
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Allisgud: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
See this stupid idiot. What legacy did he leave behind after governing Anambra for 8 years. You slowpoke after 8 years of messing up Anambra is now residing in Lagos. See who is talking about competency. What is his competence? You go and put your region into order. No single elite in igboland wants to associate with this idiot and he calls himself competent.
To make matters worst, this nonentity can lie for Africa. Na lie full him brain and he thinks everyone is an idiot and a zombie like him and his delusional followers
so ask urself why elite from the Anambra don't want to relate with him,only a wise man can answer this question
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2022
He's saying vote for Tinubu
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by joey150(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2022
samfrancis1:
Bros let the best win.. you’re not campaign manager for any of them.. except you’re getting paid whc I doubt.. just don’t want the situations where Nigeria youth will come up with excuses like.. certain person said it’s Obi and it’s the reason they voted for them.. cause I’m very sure he’s not different from them.. he can even be worst.. we pray for the best.. Anambra is still where it is today even after his 8years.. even before Ipoh the state was never safe… having a country with several plague in is care will be too much for him to handle.. Nigeria no be small Anambra o….

You're a stakeholder in Nigeria. An election isn't a football match.

I won't stand aside and simply let the "best man" win.

I will look at facts, logic and past antecedents to vote and urge those around me to do same.

Letting the best man win, is how oil rich Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.

Vote wisely, elections have consequences.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Benz4pimp:
sorry it you and I have a discuss not you guys!!!he claimed he paid pension during his time,solido just cleared 20years backlog of pension owed!!

Please can you provide the news article. Would like to see it cos something that looked like a fake punch headline was fabricated without a news article. Would like to see it. Peter Obi cleared the whole backlog of pensions and gratuities, all. That includes the ones owed from even the military predecessors before him. I know that for a fact. So I would like to see that news article that had a headline without news
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Vintiana:
If it’s not about religion why not take your campaign to the mosque just like you did to churches.

He goes by invitation. If they invite him to the mosque he will go. But you're a kid and naive and hence is ignorant of the fact that a non Muslim cant come into a mosque
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Mrfixitt(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Pells:
Obi can you shut up already grin grin
I guess that's how you speak to your parents. He's old enough to be your father
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Mrfixitt(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:
Peter Obi, do you even know the manifesto of the Labour Party whose ticket you usurped?

Is that ticket given to you not by connection?

Did you merit it or worked for it when you only joined the party a few days earlier?

Hypocrisy is baffling.
That's not the subject matter so stop yarning out of point
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Mrfixitt(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The pathological liar's only qualification is that he's IGBO. Remove that, and he has no record to run on.
He's the same fool running from one church to another yet he's the one telling people not to vote based on religion.
Na HYPOCRISY go kee this Pandora fool.

This man has no record to run on except for promises and promises of what he will do.
What and what did he do in Anambra for 8 YEARS? NOTHING....
I like to see the tears Tinubu urchins like you dripping down heavily
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Leoleo1(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
when was he docked
See me see something o. You're even supporting someone but don't know the person's history. See the link below:

FG docked Tinubu on 3 county charge.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/fg-docks-tinubu-on-3-count-charge/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiu8bDRyJP6AhUGaBoKHYBqC-wQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0UY3tayTQ2BQfOk4Xvir5j

While Obi has never been invited for questioning or docked for alleged corruption. Whom God had blessed no man can curse. Peter Obi may not be a saint, which I believe, he can not but fairly better than anyone of them that is vying for president.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Enimin: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Vote Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Horus(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
History has shown that religion has created conflict
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
joey150:

Use your Internet.

You deserve your leaders.

To check how Obi got his nickname or what? Not necessary.
Below is the attached picture of the leader you want, perhaps for handouts like that

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nyamuri: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
In a nutshell, PO is full of sophistry! He only tells people what they want to hear.. this kind of person are very dangerous
Throwback:

It is good to know you believe in the type of one Nigeria that Tinubu believes in.

I have a lot against Obi and what he said is part of the Character flaw on which he has been judged.

He is a desperate politician who cannot be loyal to his own promises and assurances. He cannot be steadfast to see through a project as shown by his political prostitution and desperation.

He has the typical mentality of the typical Nigerian politician, being a beneficiary of politics without ideology.

He does not come close to Tinubu in terms of effective public administration.

The economic credentials of Tinubu is what Nigeria needs at this moment when the youths need the country to have a rapid economic growth.

In terms of brilliance of ideas and initiatives, Obi is a dwarf besides Tinubu.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
plusfield:

Please can you provide the news article. Would like to see it cos something that looked like a fake punch headline was fabricated without a news article. Would like to see it. Peter Obi cleared the whole backlog of pensions and gratuities, all. That includes the ones owed from even the military predecessors before him. I know that for a fact. So I would like to see that news article that had a headline without news
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/20-yrs-unpaid-gratuities-we-re-happy-with-soludos-plans-pensioners/amp/
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Benz4pimp:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/20-yrs-unpaid-gratuities-we-re-happy-with-soludos-plans-pensioners/amp/

Thank you for sharing. I have read it and all through it, I noticed that there was discrepancy between the heading and the content. The pensioners who were thanking the Governor Soludo said this:

According to Ugozor, “The administration of Obiano owed us arrears and left, but we met the current governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, concerning the problems of all the pensioners in the state, and the matter is now before the House of Assembly.

How the headlined and introduction now called it 20years speaks of deliberate manipulation and mischief. I sincerely pray that you all will realize that we are trying to salvage this nation as even God has warned us again (just like He did in 2015 and we didn't heed) that if we get it wrong again in 2023, Nigerian may be gone forever.

Obi is not a saint and is not perfect, but he is better than all these other career politicians who are just bulkanizing what is left of Nigeria
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by olatuns2017: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/vote-for-competence-not-religion-ethnicity-obi-tells-nigerians/

Competence ranking
In a ramifications especially public governance

1)
Bola TINUBU

2)

Kwankwaso

3)

ATIKU

4)

Iropo Obi

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Igbojew: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
They'd come to fault him..just wait
Am telling you,they don't have anything tangible to sell or market their drug lord Tinubu that is why they resorted by attacking Peter Obi................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Ofachiedo: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is exactly the reason why I have decided to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I am not from same ethnicity with him neither do I share same religious belief with him. He stand as the most competent and the consistent politician alive! He's the only candidate who don't jump from one party to the other. He build a political force and remain with that force regardless of the outcome.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Peter obi made a valid point. That's why I will vote for Tinubu......

To be sincere, next year election is an ethnic and religion election. Majority of northerners will vote for Atiku, majority of southwest will vote for Tinubu, majority of southeast will vote for Peter obi......
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Obi has no good record.

What did he do in Anambra state?

But here is he talking about competence

He has a good record of lying with ease
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Unfortunately naija lazy youths of today are not equipped to identify competence.All they know is to make money from ballot hijacking during election.WE need TO RESET THEIR BRAIN FIRST AND INFUSE THEIR LOST SENSE to drugs and scamssad
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Kruzxx: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
wwwihy:
Htehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. / 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.