Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians (15888 Views)

PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion / Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy / Bello Muhammed: Dei-Dei Market Violence Was Not Motivated By Religion/Ethnicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by jcross19: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But obi is PDP, PDP is obi.
there are people who are good in each party but their won't be heard until they depart and stand alone that's case of obi..
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Shikini: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gbam
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Ifogift007: 2:40am On Sep 15, 2022
JAGS001:

How much did you sold yours, hypocrite if you sold yours probably anybody else sold theirs too and its none of your business but if you didn't sell your conscience how can you say if other people that didn't support your candidate sold their own, you guys be masturbating on top person wey no get legacy, please tell me how
many people peter obi lifted from trenches, someone that boldly says he didn't employ poor people during his 8yrs term as governor in Anambra state you guys are just m*d and unreasonable just like you failed in endsars protest with your master David hundeyin, Aisha yesufu and orhers same is obidient Pandora project angry tongue.
Yaba left Man
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Occurstaem(m): 3:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Peter Obi just scored an own goal.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by samfrancis1(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2022
joey150:

You're a stakeholder in Nigeria. An election isn't a football match.

I won't stand aside and simply let the "best man" win.

I will look at facts, logic and past antecedents to vote and urge those around me to do same.

Letting the best man win, is how oil rich Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world.

Vote wisely, elections have consequences.
Then may be the worst man should be there so he can get Nigeria deep into more mess than it is presently … after my fact and everything I’ll mention to you that Peter Obi is a pathological liar.. for someone who swore with his life and political career to never leave Apga.. but still do..someone with no single integrity… what would someone who swore with his/her life not be able to lie about… someone who’s be politically prostituting.. I bet if things change you’ll still find this man mingling with Apc.. make we deh watch
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by JAGS001(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ifogift007:
Yaba left Man
My fellow ward man i heard you have been moved to critical section, good luck sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / President Buhari Receives French Delegates At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Senate Indicts Okonjo-iweala, Says Her Memo Caused N1.7tn Revenue Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.