Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. (474 Views)

Help Zenith Bank Has Cleared My Account... / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by GeneralStan(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please This is a Distress call, i will require honest opinions and Intel on how i can handle this.

I withdrew money from my Payoneer account to my zenith bank savings account on the 7th of August and i believe i was contacted cuz i saw a message on my phone after a few days notifying me of a USD inflow, i was quite indisposed for a few days but later I approached the bank and i was told I needed a domicillary account, proof of source of funds and a letter of intent instructing the bank to pay the USD into my domicillary account.

I fulfilled all this in less 2 days but after 1 week i was told the dom account has been opened and i was sent the account number. But Till date I haven't been credited.

I have gone to the branches severally, Spoken with my account officer countless times but she keeps telling me she has been sending reminder mails daily to their Fx unit in lagos but she's not getting any response. I have sent several mails over 2 weeks via zenith direct but no response, i have called their head office customer care severally and they have informed me that they have been escalating the complaint over a period of time yet have not received any feedback.

It's almost a month since i started filing this complaints yet nothing positive. It's really killing my business. Any Help would be deeply Appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by ayoncox: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
GeneralStan:
Please This is a Distress call, i will require honest opinions and Intel on how i can handle this.

I withdrew money from my Payoneer account to my zenith bank savings account on the 7th of August and i believe i was contacted cuz i saw a message on my phone after a few days notifying me of a USD inflow, i was quite indisposed for a few days but later I approached the bank and i was told I needed a domicillary account, proof of source of funds and a letter of intent instructing the bank to pay the USD into my domicillary account.

I fulfilled all this in less 2 days but after 1 week i was told the dom account has been opened and i was sent the account number. But Till date I haven't been credited.

I have gone to the branches severally, Spoken with my account officer countless times but she keeps telling me she has been sending reminder mails daily to their Fx unit in lagos but she's not getting any response. I have sent several mails over 2 weeks via zenith direct but no response, i have called their head office customer care severally and they have informed me that they have been escalating the complaint over a period of time yet have not received any feedback.

It's almost a month since i started filing this complaints yet nothing positive. It's really killing my business. Any Help would be deeply Appreciated.

Thanks
Yes you went about it the wrong way
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by GeneralStan(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=ayoncox post=116640151]
Yes you went about it the wrong way[/quote0]

Please enlighten me... how should I have gone about it or what can i do now?
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by Sablexxxtoons: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
You should have opened the dom account first before the inflow.. even payoneer has where you will link your Nigerian account directly
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by ayoncox: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=GeneralStan post=116640344][/quote]open a domiciliary with wema alat which is easiest or sell it off via crypto and binance
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Tell the bank that you will be copying CBN henceforth. That's if your source of fund is legitimate. CBN has a desk for stuff like this.
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by Jonifi(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2022
GeneralStan:

Thanks
why not sell direct to an exchanger and avoid this unnecessary delay, you can employ the use of wese90 as an escrow when dealing for safety of funds
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by GeneralStan(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
I am already in the mess, i would appreciate assistance based on what i can do now to get my money rather than what i would have done. Thanks
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by Jonifi(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2022
GeneralStan:
I am already in the mess, i would appreciate assistance based on what i can do now to get my money rather than what i would have done. Thanks
tag CBN when laying your complain on twitter.
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Is Frustrating My Business. by GeneralStan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jonifi:
tag CBN when laying your complain on twitter.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Business Partners Needed / 1,000 Naira Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.