Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency (24879 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by wolesmile(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Jagaban!!!
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by dettolgel: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Campaign will start soon we will know who is fit and who is not. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Promoter2: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Go and rest Baba. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by wilcox(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Okokobioko, baba are you sure you are fit or it's just your turn (emilokon)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by daygee12: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2022
PresidObi:
We can't be sure Tinubu said this, he may be too sick he cannot grant an interview.

If you doubt me, let him attempt to tell us on video without anyone holding him to be steady. cool

We cannot continue to accept people campaigning by proxy.

What is so special about granting interviews, no be so so lies that Aba made they talk each time he grants interview

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Jflex07(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Baba way no well day cap careless.. Utter gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by rusher14: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Peter Obi that receives treatment in UK for a serious ailment.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by bhella10: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Fit as a fiddle
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by tenpipsperday: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Yes you can run but don't forget to carry your diapers o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by PresidObi: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2022
daygee12:

What is so special about granting interviews, no so so lies that Aba made they talk each time he grants interview

Emilokan should come and counter it with his mouth, we are not voting for absentee candidates again. Buhari was a major mistake. He refused to talk and we made the mistake of thinking he knew anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Winters23: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2022
kk2027:
If southern presidency means handing a sick country to a sick old man, the let Atiku the unifier win.

Thank God we have a better option in Obidatti

Vote wisely and let's make Nigeria great again

I've said this before, instead of presidency to return south through a Tinubu, let Atiku win it "if" Obi can't win.

Tinubu just want to waste southern slot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by CheapHomes1: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
Lie pob , him Tu lie Obi

That man would keep revealing his character.... I hope they interview him more and he holds more conference

Let them keep giving him a microphone

I have noticed that while in the mosque, Tinubu doesn't sit on the mat or stand while praying. Instead he is given a chair to sit to pray while others are standing and bowing. Why does Tinubu have to sit on a chair while praying in a mosque?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Gourdoinc(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just imagine the amount of foolish Igbo wailing like lunatics on this thread yet none can d bunk the falsehood the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi as been peddling.
keep quiet. Dirty yoruba
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by snoopz: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
If he is physically fit, why he never grant live interview? Hiding behind released statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Gourdoinc(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
Lie pob , him Tu lie Obi

That man would keep revealing his character.... I hope they interview him more and he holds more conference

Let them keep giving him a microphone
e pain am. Awon oponu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by nkemoma(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Upload the video where he replied Obi.
Tinubu is an old mumu that cannot speak or fight for himself because he is already going to his.........
Complete it. He is not fit QED

Comrade, choose peace for once!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Let him runs his mouth as he likes, he's not even considered to be among the real contenders.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Hadassah2021: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Please allow the sleeping dog to be.
Totilopussylick:

Even chief Lia Mohamed have been silent for some time now tongue
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by DesChyko: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
What is the correlation between 'You are not my doctor' and 'He is not Asiwaju's doctor'?
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Gourdoinc(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
ElSudani:

He is arrogant because he is not trading words with your second rate candidate?
your.next president. Know that and know peace. Very unintelligent fellow
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by BABANGBALI: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Baba keep quiet, it's very obvious that you're fokn sick, even a blind man can see it, na who you wan fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Corridon: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Abdu81:
We need video of tinubu speaking to the media.
If not we don't accept it.
Exactly. He should grant live interview before we believe him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by nkemoma(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Obi is a disgrace.

If you have opportunity to do so now, dump Obi. He is not going to win the election.

Mumu dn drop quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Very true statement, if you ask me. Truer words have not been spoken or heard. But the truth hurts, so do not be unduly concerned about the wailings that shall come after this. Na dem "Regular Trademark".
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by chuksoyo21(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Upload the video where he replied Obi.
Tinubu is an old mumu that cannot speak or fight for himself because he is already going to his.........
Complete it. He is not fit QED
This is very wrong of you.
You can't just comfortably insult an elder just for the sake of politics.
Myself I don't like him but can't just comfortably insult him...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Gourdoinc(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
u ipob miscreants have started again

The same madness u did with buhari that failed

All those madness of tell buhari to remove his cap n trouser

U igbos are too predictable,can’t u do things differently for once

At least b dynamic for once,must u follow d same pattern of hate?
Where have hate gotten u?
U hate n got relegated

Jumper524
This is another Igbo hating

Anywhere u see hate look no further it’s igbos
when you are done foaming in the mouth, go and pay your rent to the igbo landlord you are living in his house.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by sematec(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2022
f
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by kwasoly(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-replies-peter-obi-youre-not-my-doctor-im-fit-to-run-for-presidency/

Una wn give us another liability?
Tufiakwa it cannot work, I and my fellow Nigerian youths reject a shakky shakky somebody.
We are obi-dent come 2023!!!
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Bg

You forgot the space you booked here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare / Farooq Kperogi: Dementia, Not Buhari, Fired NPA’s Bala Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.