Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency (24888 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2022
omenka:
There's no difference between PandoraObi and Nnamdi Kanu. They both mock people for their physical or health conditions and they end up worse off than those who they mock.

Kanu was so confident Buhari has one leg in his grave but in the end, both his parents threw both legs inside their graves while the same Buhari appears healthier than Kanu himself. As it is for Kanu, so shall it be for Pandora and all those who wish death or ill health on Asiwaju.
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses
selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache
they don't know what to do again
they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe.
Nigerians are now waking up.
the youths are coming.

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by oscarlamba: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Even chief Lia Mohamed have been silent for some time now tongue
kwara state politics don humble am
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Gourdoinc(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
I said it that all u igbos choke on is irrelevant

U don’t know me but u know am living in an Igbo man’s house

It’s baffling that a whole tribe can b displaying madness like this,this apc regime truly shows igbos aren’t intelligent as thought

U people are too daft n shallow

The same tribe who believed buhari died n only them know
The same tribe who believed buhari was cloned without knowing d meaning

I know a nobody sir from a Mile away. Your body odour permeates the environment. We all hate you and your dirty ritualistic tribe. You will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023. Afterwhich we start dealing with you for the next 16years. You will smell your unwashed ass tire.

Dirty smelly tribe of swines and human flesh eaters.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by CheapHomes1: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

He had surgery not up to a year on one of his legs and Islam allows him to sit while praying

What Islam allows or doesn't allow is not my business. I didn't ask about what Islam allows or doesn't allow. It is the state of his health which you confirmed that I was interested in
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by tempusfugit: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Sincerely speaking tinubu communication skills is way ahead of Peter obi
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by kingyakos: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
I'm 100% sure that tinubu will disgrace him self on stage in his campaign tour in one or two state, I've seen in clear several times but i can't figure out the state.
He will disgrace himself in speech and urine.

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by omenka(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubu shows more class than any of these aspirants. Dude doesn't go about mentioning names of his opponents in his speeches. Never a day will you har him mention the name Atiku or Obi himself, but you would find that coward with the voice of a sissyention Tinubu every now and then.

Doesn't matter though. Absolutely nothing will alter my resolve to vote Asiwaju, period.

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2022
omenka:
Tinubu shows more class than any of these aspirants. Dude doesn't go about mentioning names of his opponents in his speeches. Never a day will you har him mention the name Atiku or Obi himself, but you would find that coward with the voice of a sissyention Tinubu every now and then.

Doesn't matter though. Absolutely nothing will alter my resolve to vote Asiwaju, period.
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by BABANGBALI: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

He had surgery not up to a year on one of his legs and Islam allows him to sit while praying
he had surgery or he was shot while trying to smuggle cocaine to cotonue
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Castigator005: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Acidosis:
Share a video of Tinubu speaking. wink
Speak for yourself and don’t say every sensible youth.

Every sensible youth is against Tinubu's presidency. The old drug baron is tired, retired, and senile. There's nothing left in him, both mentally and physically, that makes him deserving of the position. "OBA of LAGOS" is a better position for him.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Goalnaldo(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Mr Tinubu should retire and enjoy his loot in peace. The problem of Nigeria would overwhelm him and he might not live upto 200 days in office. His days are numbered.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Johel(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Yoighaman(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

You don't need to be bat's doctor to know that he is gravely sick & has far passed his prime.

We've all seen videos & pictures of bat..
-stumble & collapse on a table
-struggle to flip thru pages during the primaries
-hands supported by Buhari & Adamu to raise flag
-urinate on his agbada
-speak incoherently
-forgot & stammered AC instead of APC
-supported to stand & walk
-use 2 hands to hold bottled water to drink
-unable to squat & pray in a mosque

These are all symptoms of Parkinsonism & Amnesia which definitely makes the bat physically & mentally unfit to effectively govern a complex country like Nigeria.

Exactly.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by hush15: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just imagine the amount of foolish Igbo wailing like lunatics on this thread yet none can debunk the falsehood the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi as been peddling.

When people say the truth, it's igbotic to your ears. Person wey you no know, you no see but because you blinded by deceptive party, na igbo man dey talk. We keep shouting igbo dey go, if it gives you orgasm but know say, reality check is less than 6 months away.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by zoedew: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Res ipsa loquitor!
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by donprinyo(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Low IQ people.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Pathfinder2090: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
u ipob miscreants have started again

The same madness u did with buhari that failed

All those madness of tell buhari to remove his cap n trouser

U igbos are too predictable,can’t u do things differently for once

At least b dynamic for once,must u follow d same pattern of hate?
Where have hate gotten u?
U hate n got relegated

Jumper524
This is another Igbo hating

The only thing they gat on tinubu is hate,an average akpu munching gorilla dare not compare tinubu records,achievement’s n performance with their pandora him tu lie

They only talk of irrelevant like

Peter obi drink water by himself
Peter obi carry baby
Peter obi catwalk
Peter obi wear boxers

Anywhere u see hate look no further it’s igbos

Shut up
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by harwokunle1236(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Baba emilokan go n rest n let agile person take over the affairs of this country come next year.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by BATified2023: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
I know a nobody sir from a Mile away. Your body odour permeates the environment. We all hate you and your dirty ritualistic tribe. You will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023. Afterwhich we start dealing with you for the next 16years. You will smell your unwashed ass tire.

Dirty smelly tribe of swines and human flesh eaters.
I wish I could show u a thread like this that u igbos said this same thing during Jonathan regime but here u are today crying every blessed day

Let’s wait n see
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by King3urna(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
u ipob miscreants have started again

The same madness u did with buhari that failed

All those madness of tell buhari to remove his cap n trouser

U igbos are too predictable,can’t u do things differently for once

At least b dynamic for once,must u follow d same pattern of hate?
Where have hate gotten u?
U hate n got relegated

Jumper524
This is another Igbo hating

The only thing they gat on tinubu is hate,an average akpu munching gorilla dare not compare tinubu records,achievement’s n performance with their pandora him tu lie

They only talk of irrelevant like

Peter obi drink water by himself
Peter obi carry baby
Peter obi catwalk
Peter obi wear boxers

Anywhere u see hate look no further it’s igbos

E pain am die
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Gbeng30(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2022
You're sick Oga yekini, go and rest...
Nigeria doesn't need you
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Smith414: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just imagine the amount of foolish Igbo wailing like lunatics on this thread yet none can debunk the falsehood the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi as been peddling.
Let's assume that Fashola and Ambode did nothing in Lagos and all the glory goes to Tinubu. Let's assume that Lagos is not yet the capital of Nigeria, and Tinubu built the city from the ground up. We all say thank you and may God bless you with the best of what you have done for the past 22 years in your youth. But those days are gone. Can Nigeria invite Jay Jay okocha to another world cup because he is our best midfielder? Can Nigeria invite Chioma Ajunwa to another Olympics just because she won a gold medal in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics? Truth be told, Nigerian Asiwaju is 86 years old and his days are over. let's focus on saving Nigeria's economy

Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Perfect answer, reasonably only a doctor can declare someone unfit or unwell, but obi and his evil witchcraft bad belle people, always wishing evil on others. Change your bad belle, for your own good.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by iyke2frankeze: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Obi does not need to be his doctor or have access to his medical records with all those videos of him falling every now and then, being held at the back while standing and even urinating on himself in public gatherings.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Gourdoinc(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
I wish I could show u a thread like this that u igbos said this same thing during Jonathan regime but here u are today crying every blessed day

Let’s wait n see
its time for the yoruba to smell their yansh. Leave threads alone. You must commit suicide in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by jonahhh: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
AdamuKD:
Upload the video where he replied Obi.
Tinubu is an old mumu that cannot speak or fight for himself because he is already going to his.........
Complete it. He is not fit QED
your dad will only be glad to smell 5% of the ideas and productivity of tinubu. No insult or offense intended just facts
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2022
Obi and labour are senseless... Person wey no go win de attack strong Candidate... Someone who still refers to Atiku as his leader... Next year his shakara,lies and blackmail ll end and he ll return to PDP
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by ibechris(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2022
BAT wey no fit fly...that one na bat or na tolotolo.

Tinubu can't be President for sure.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2022
kk2027:
If southern presidency means handing a sick country to a sick old man, the let Atiku the unifier win.

Thank God we have a better option in Obidatti

Vote wisely and let's make Nigeria great again
PDP and LP are one and the same we know so node disguise but all of Ina go lule grin
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Alpharey: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Keyamo will takeover from Femi Adeshina.
Although they are going no where. Charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by Alpharey: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Keyamo will takeover from Femi Adeshina.
Although they are going no where. Charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency by ogatboy(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Lol. As he replied Kwankwaso because Kwankwaso also said you are sick.

Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) / Governor Mbah Meets President Tinubu, Asks For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release