Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

5 Sure Ways To Turn A Guy On - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Sure Ways To Turn A Guy On (197 Views)

I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. / A Guy On The Ajah /lakowe Axis Need A Decent Female Friend / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Turn A Guy On by CassieLight: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2022
An important component of a successful sexual relationship is seduction and pre-intimacy. Nothing really matters as long as you both are having fun, whether you are touching each other or taking turns.

First things first, however here is where it may become tricky since what excites one individual might not appeal to another. The good news is that although every man is unique, there are certain typical male arousal triggers that may really work to turn a guy on. You should give them a try since they're going to truly turn him on.

There is evidence that some particular locations are worth paying more attention to than others when it comes to pleasure, however you could argue that any zone on a person's body may be an arousal trigger if addressed right. That's because some of these areas—like your ears—are teeming with nerve endings, while others are heated because they're so often disregarded.

The lower stomach is another region that is densely packed with nerves; this concentration increases as one gets closer to the genital region. In order to express your love and care for him, give him particular attention to the region just below his belly button but above his pubic bone or Instruments.

You need to know how to approach a man and ensure that your approaches are accepted if you want to really turn him on. Depending on the stage of your relationship with a person, there are various reasons to touch him. You could only want to touch him to express your devotion if you're just starting to know him. You may touch him to be playful if you want to liven things up. And if you already date or hook up, you'll need to understand how to touch a man in a way that makes him feel attracted to you.

Read More Here
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Turn A Guy On by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2022
My rosey eyes is enough to turn an impotent man on �

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Isoko Betterhalf / Get #1000 Card For Subscribing To A Youtube Channel / Good Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.