Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account (33250 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / Henrietta Yakubu: FAAN Extorts Arik Air Staff Over Passenger Extortion / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
thank God i don close my access account, so those two banks are really notorious for these things ?
ekukeku:
Uba & Access Bank
My useless bank

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Bobbiee: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
silibaba:

KUDA

Although I currently use Kuda, I'm beginning to have second thoughts and I'm seriously considering moving my money to somewhere else.
Three times now, I've opened my Kuda app only for it to just be loading my balance indefinitely and I won't be able to do any single transaction on the app until I shut down and restart my phone.

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
gambojimeta:
Some of those bank staff are scammers. I once withdrew money from a fidelity bank account of mine a couple of years ago. A fake 1,000 naira note was hidden in the bundle.
Really? grin grin grin grin Jeeeez!! From the bank?
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Lagosianswag: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Connected1:

You no well grin

Make I put 100k come see 80k when I need the money to use, unless na Usdt.

Crypto Banking is not "Pocket Money" for instant cash needs.
It's for fixed short term and long term Investments.
You have the choice to either trade cryptocurrencies on-the-go and cash out your earnings or store your crypto funds in pegged assets like the U.S Dollar in the form of stablecoins like Tether (USDT) and USD Coin (USDC) or even newer stablecoins like Binance USD (BUSD), PAX USD (USDP) and the likes.
You can also save your crypto on Gold backed
ERC-20 Tokens like Tether Gold and Meta Gold for less volatility and the high profitability of Gold.
The future of cryptocurrency keeps unraveling and is vast. Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and the Virtual Land Metaverse (VLM) are just a scratch off the surface of digital assets.
I've been investing in E-commerce solutions (with losses and wins of course) since I was a teenager in the days of E-Gold and Liberty Reserve and I will never stop exploring more advanced technological assets because the Nigerian financial sector is too irredeemably unreliable to be solely banked on.

My Mantra: God First, Make Money & Don't Stop.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
People should copy this guy and querry these crooked banks robustly otherwise they will not stop thieving people's money.

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Edc1: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Papaalpha79: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Too much from UBA
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by iykofias(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
UBA is one of the most stupid bank on this shithole, I regret ever opening an account with that trashy bank. Their online customer care is rubbish
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by mmsen: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Atarakpa:
Uba and fraud are 5and6

Zenith are worse.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by silibaba: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bobbiee:

Although I currently use Kuda, I'm beginning to have second thoughts and I'm seriously considering moving my money to somewhere else.
Three times now, I've opened my Kuda app only for it to just be loading my balance indefinitely and I won't be able to do any single transaction on the app until I shut down and restart my phone.
whenever upgrading is on, you experience such.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Pedrokush: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
I Just transferred the last 1200 I had in my uba account to kuda because of their fraudulent act,Dem dey use scissors to dey trim the money small small now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Akinhimself: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Nigerian Banks Are Becoming More Incompetent By The Day undecided

In the nearest future crypto banking will be the most reliable banking platform in Nigeria.
Cryptocurrency wallets is a must have for every Nigerian.

You're damn right... You can try out "Sats" from appstore or playstore. You save and withdraw at the same rate for same time. I saved about two months ago at 618, today it's 707
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by SavageBoy: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Open a UBA or Access Bank Accounts at your own peril.

Lol... and na the two banks I open account with grin
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by babtoundey(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Baba said "so'le le n ja nbibai ni?". I couldn't stop laughing at that.

I don't know of other banks o. But Access bank na ogbonge thief bank. Once they know you have a kobo in your account, the will start deducting it until it's empty.

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
babtoundey:
Baba said "so'le le n ja nbibai ni?". I couldn't stop laughing at that.

I don't know of other banks o. But Access bank na ogbonge thief bank. Once they know you have a kobo in your account, the will start deducting it until it's empty.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by ekukeku(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
onatisi:
thank God i don close my access account, so those two banks are really notorious for these things ?

Access is deir chairman
But believe me, na both I dey use
I just switch from one to another
& Sometimes both go deal with m thoroughly
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by uchennaq(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Make they no sha touch my last 2k
Else they'll see worse

Nawa ooo
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Connected1: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lagosianswag:

Crypto Banking is not "Pocket Money" for instant cash needs.
It's for fixed short term and long term Investments.
You have the choice to either trade cryptocurrencies on-the-go and cash out your earnings or store your crypto funds in pegged assets like the U.S Dollar in the form of stablecoins like Tether (USDT) and USD Coin (USDC) or even newer stablecoins like Binance USD (BUSD), PAX USD (USDP) and the likes.
You can also save your crypto on Gold backed
ERC-20 Tokens like Tether Gold and Meta Gold for less volatility and the high profitability of Gold.
The future of cryptocurrency keeps unraveling and is vast. Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and the Virtual Land Metaverse (VLM) are just a scratch off the surface of digital assets.
I've been investing in E-commerce solutions (with losses and wins of course) since I was a teenager in the days of E-Gold and Liberty Reserve and I will never stop exploring more advanced technological assets because the Nigerian financial sector is too irredeemably unreliable to be solely banked on.

My Mantra: God First, Make Money & Don't Stop.
Good Luck on that
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
The I.T infrastructure deployed might not be up to date(e get something wey I see wey come make me realize say we dey third world in terms of I.T deployments) : Imagine some yeye people are some few meters from my home cloning my Sim.. even my ********389 wey I think say na only friend and family I dey give ....only God knows the lawyer they have been calling and what they are doing with the line beyond being an impostor... Although it is Good that President Buhari left a young handsome person as Minister of Information, he should surround him with Legends in the field even though they fit don dey get small grey hair.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by favour32(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Open a UBA or Access Bank Accounts at your own peril.
Watching the world from your angle only.
UBA dey correct.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by precious1967(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
First bank allowed fraudulent practice in my account. I have reported to necessary agency for recovery of my money
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Johel(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Crysallis:
An angry UBA customer has posted the moment he was grilling the customer care over fraudulent transactions in his account.

The customer who was recording the video said the bank has been performing fraudulent transactions on his account and demanded to know who has been doing such transactions as he was not the one that performed the transactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXFQUawf35Y

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cie0gocLfOg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

UBA is a fraudulent bank I had to close my account with em..
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by mamaafrik(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
gambojimeta:
Some of those bank staff are scammers. I once withdrew money from a fidelity bank account of mine a couple of years ago. A fake 1,000 naira note was hidden in the bundle.
same fake note was found inside aside Access bank cash ATM too around ikeja,the branch manager was pleading ni as she knew the implications
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Ucbethuel(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
NotKnown:
The only bank in Nigeria not having problem is ____?

Kuda MFB grin wink
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by charlsecy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku007:
Banks are surpose to pay customers interest for saving in there bank but reverse is the case. Customers pay for bank charges, electric mentaince and some other fees why no get name. Deposit 5000 naira in your account for 3 month and see how much you get, may be 3500 naira or even less.
If you didn't make more than 4 withdrawals in a month, you get interest on your savings account for the month.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Tapout(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2022
UBA again...I'm never and will ever be surpried.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by herkeym001(m): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2022
Anatakuebira:
That's what happens when u employ a hungry man that sees millions every day which is not he's, he will begin to think of how to swallow it. cheesy cheesy

Unless we keep deciving ourselves, e no easy nau. Person go dey see, feel and touch millions of naira/ foreign currencies on a daily basis, and person salary na N75k to N80k per month. Bills plenty to settle personally and person self wan follow build house, buy car. family wahala self follow join.
All of us no fit be righteous lailai �

1 Like

Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Perfectbeing(m): 3:16am On Sep 15, 2022
NotKnown:
Kuda. The Bank of the free.
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by olibeans: 4:29am On Sep 15, 2022
It's a normal in zenith Bank.

Them don thief my money tire. Sometimes I wish I could poison all their staffs
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Iniobizy(m): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Atleast Gtbank is reliable...
Re: Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account by Danmboss(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2022
NotKnown:
Standard charterd bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Leave My N200k Job For Abroad Job? / Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) / Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.