Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Help, How Do We Relocate, Am At The Losing End - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help, How Do We Relocate, Am At The Losing End (298 Views)

Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop / Nysc PPA Help!!! How Can I Get A Better PPA In Kubwa(abuja) / Help! How Do I Get My Nysc Exemption Letter!!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do We Relocate, Am At The Losing End by nakaman: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello , I'll try make it very short.

So we were posted to tamigbe grammer school,tamigbe burutu Lga, delta state Nigeria,

a primitive environment in delta state, they haven't gotten corpers for about 5 years or more and we were the first set to be posted,
There a 5 of us.
An ijaw community, it lacks a lot and nothing to develop the corp member.

No light
No water
No road
And the worst is FOOD, NO FOOD.
and we are not paid.

We were provided accommodation

I would not have reported if I had known about the locality, but we were immediately accepted and I was the 4th person seeing that the chairman was making effort to see that we were taken care of.

I accepted because we were expecting some sort of payment from them and it looked liked they wanted to.

Getting close to resumption, we enquired about what we had agreed on. At least to supplement for the stress. A community that lacks basically everything, no igbo man there and you know the adage that says "if you go where you can't find any igbo man, run"
The chairman was reluctant to give a reply, it looked as if we were scammed.

We were 5, we draw strength from each other, at some point we all wanted to leave cuz, the nysc is the last stage to your life in Nigeria.

We have documented at will be difficult relocating. We are yet to discuss this with the LGI, but it looks like we have already been reported that we want to leave.

How do we quit.

Cost of living in this town is really expensive.

I came with my pos machine, hoping to start a business there, but transportation from there to ugheli where the nearest bank is located is 4000 naira, to and fro. How much do I have, that's a loss.

We thought of running a class for them, they look unresponsive and poor.

No light, we send at least 500 naira every week charging our phones, it not like you can do any online business before your battery run out.

We want out, how do we go about it.

Please I need any possible suggestions and opinions on how to do this

We're not even talking about how to save from the 33k.

(1) (Reply)

N / Lagos State Corpers Official Faceook Page / Cheap Data For Youths, Students And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.